• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Broken Chain of Memories (Kingdom Hearts Infinities 2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should the first Infinties be put in novel format like BCoM?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku Fan1415

^nah, Holly's too serious and fighter-esque to be a gentle soul like Aerith......who SUDDENLY IS SHATTERED BY MASAMUNE! DIE SEPHIROTH! DIEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! (good motivation for final battle of FFVII)

Riku Fan1415

lol, maybe, she was more innocent in KH1, but at the same time, playfully teasing (until her islands got sucked up in darkness and she lost her heart)

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Okay ne chapter is up… yeah.

Riku looked around as he entered the lower city. No light reached down this low on the planet, the buildings, platforms, and pipes blocked everything. The orange lights that illuminated everything cast a creepy glow on people and made a normal alleyway look 10 times scarier. Rats scurried from trashcan to trashcan and Riku was sure that he could hear gun fire off in the distance.

Riku looked over at his new friends to see how they were holding up. Neku was walking without even the smallest thought to what was going on around him. Shiki stayed close to Neku making it appear that they were a young couple. Beat had picked Rhyme up and carried her piggy back style.

Beat was extremely protective of his younger sister.

“Sorry Beat,” Rhyme said her voice tiny as if she thought it would hurt someone if she talked too loud “I’m know I must be a burden.” Her eyes darted away from Beat and towards the ground. It was obvious she didn’t have much self confidence.

Beat lifted Rhyme up a little bit to get a better hold of her tiny body “Rhyme, how many times to I have to tell you that you’re not a burden. I like having you around, were family and family takes care of family.”

Rhyme blushed as she rested her head on her brother’s shoulder.

It was times like this where Riku wished he had a younger brother or sister to care for. He guessed trying to be nicer to River was just as good..

“The place we’re suppose to meet the contact is just up ahead.” Neku said as he took off his headphones. “It’s a small diner so there shouldn’t be too many cops about.”

The gang walked into the diner and looked around. They didn’t see anybody out of the ordinary at first but that was to be expected. If Neku’s information was right and this guy did work for the Tono then he should be an expert at hiding in a crowd.

“Over there…” Neku pointed his finger to the man in the corner of the room.

Riku looked to see if he had any weapons and when he was satisfied that they were safe he nodded at the others. They walked over and sat down.

“You gotta be kidding me!” the man said, “You guys are just kids. I mean come on the girl looks like she’s nine!” His eyes darted over to Rhyme.

Riku slammed his fist on the table.

“It doesn’t matter if were kids or not! Do you know anything or not?”

The man took off his hat and smiled a evil grin.

“Yeah, as a matter of fact I do.”

There was a long silence.

“Well!?” Shiki exclaimed.

“Well what?” the man said

“Stop being a jackass and just say what you know.” Beat snapped.

“Fine, fine.” The man shrugged his shoulders in frustration, “Some guys from Saints are dropping off a supply of spice today. They are riding in white vans with the words ‘Zap ‘em exterminators’ on the side. The spice is in the barrels that have the toxic sign on them.” The man said. “If you can slap a tracker on one of the vans you can find out where the Tono is getting his spice from. These guys aren’t stupid though. If they thinks something is up they will drop the stash and run.”

“When is the drop and where is it going down?” Neku asked

“4:50 today at the old warehouse.” The man answered.

“Thanks uh… we never got your name.” Shiki said.

“It’s Marco.” With that the man left.

Riku looked down at his watch. It read 4:00 even. They had an hour to make it to the drop point.

Riku looked down at the warehouse from the building across the street. They had set up a fake raid on the drug drop. They could care less about the drugs so they didn’t care if they destroyed them. In fact Rhyme had set up charges to go off a signal of detonator she had made. If a massive explosion of a warehouse that supplied an almost endless supply of the cash crop of the Tono didn’t get him to notice Riku and the others than nothing would.

Riku raised his radio and hit the switch.

“Okay I see the cars approaching. Are you guys set?” he asked in a hushed voice.

“Roger that!” Shiki answered, her voice filled with enthusiasm.

Riku waited for the right moment where they could be the most affective in a surprise attack. The men were just about to take the drugs out of the van when Riku put his radio up to his mouth to give the command. But just then Riku heard a loud chopping noise. It was a helicopter!

It didn’t take Riku to figure out that Marco had betrayed them and alerted his higher ups about the gangs plan. Riku saw a machine gun mount on the side of the chopper and he didn’t wait for the gun man to unload. He jumped to his feat and started to run across the roof.

“Guys were fu*ked! The double crossing bastard Marco fooled us! The Tono knows were here, get the hell out of there!” Riku didn’t wait for an answer.

His thoughts were interrupted as the crack of bullets hitting around him blasted into his ears. Riku reached the edge of the roof and turned about to face the chopper. He pushed off the side of the roof, magic backing his jump, towards the helicopter. In midair Riku pulled his keyblade from the air.

He through the blade out in front of him and he watched it hit the gunman square in the chest making the gun’s recoil to go unhindered. Riku pulled his blade from the man’s body as he reached the copter’s floor. He then proceeded in slashing the machine gun’s support beam off and turned it on the cockpit sending hundreds of armor piercing rounds at the pilot. Blood splattered the window as the siren of impending danger in the helicopter went off.

Riku took the sidearm of the gunmen and then plunged his blade into the floor of the helicopter and sawed a opening. Riku jumped out head first towards the vans bellow. Riku targeted the canisters of spice with his gun and fired. He was rewarded with the sight of the splattering liquid. As Riku neared the ground he stashed the gun in his holster and cast a time warp spell so he could guide his leap of faith safely down to the ground.

By this time the men had started to leave in the vans. As they rounded the corner Rhyme set off the charges making one of the cars flip over. As Riku hit the ground he pulled his gun out again and shot the driver of the overturned car in the chest. The man was dead before he hit the ground.

“Go!” He heard Neku scream over the radio.

Shiki jumped out from an alleyway that the last van was heading for. She trough a small, almost unnoticeable tracking device on the van’s turning wheel. It was a once in a life time Godly through that Shiki knew she could never mirror.

Riku looked over the carnage of the crashed helicopter and ruins of a destroyed warehouse. He smiled to himself as he lifted his radio to his ear.

“Job well done everybody.”

Riku was met with the enthusiastic replies of all of new friends, that is all but Neku.

Sora peered out the window of the gummi ship as they approached the Hollow Bastion space port. The city could only be described as a utopia. Sora’s mouth laid open in awe as some of the world’s greatest achievements both architecture and technology passed in front of his eyes.

The sky was a bright blue and surprisingly free of smog, the buildings were tall as colossus of legend and as bright as candles as their shinny metal reflected the hot summer sun.

The Pilot’s voice crackled over the ship’s intercom.

“This is your Captain speaking; Welcome to Hollow Bastion! We at Gummi Interworld travel thank you for flying with us.”

Cloud took Sora and Kairi’s hand as the doors lowered allowing them to leave.

Sora had to close his eyes as the rush of the cool air hit his face. He breathed in deeply. He nearly gasped at how… good it smelled; it was crisp in a sense.

Sora looked around in awe at the millions of people in the spaceport. Large monitors hanging from the ceiling streamed an endless amount of adds in hundreds of different languages. It was simply amazing to see.

“Come on,” Cloud said, pulling Sora out of his thoughts and imagination “We gotta go.”

Sora looked up at Cloud’s smiling face and then at Kairi’s and Tifa’s. He could feel the warmth of their emotions. They felt… nice. They headed down to baggage claim to get their luggage.

Sora pulled his bag towards the door following Cloud the best he could with such a large load. The motion sensitive sliding doors activated as the four friends neared them and slid open allowing them another glance at the bustling metropolis.

“So who is picking us up?” Kairi asked as she set her bag down on the ground.

“Reno,” Cloud answered “He’s an old friend of ours.” Cloud smiled “If you’re lucky you might get to see his cheery partner Rude.”

Kairi and Sora nodded. A few minutes later a limo pulled up and the back seat window lowered. A young man around Cloud’s age with red hair stuck his head out and called over to them.

“Hurry up slow pokes! Leon and the others are waiting for you!” The man yelled at them, he turned to look at Sora and Kairi “What’s with the kids Cloud? You weren’t gone that long!” The man laughed “Well hurry up and get in whoever you are.”

The driver of the limo, and elderly man with a light mustache, walked out and took their luggage. The friends hurried into the car and sat down on the fine leather seats and buckled up.

“Hey kids.” The red haired man said to Sora and Kairi, “My name is Reno, R-E-N-O. Got it memorized? You should because I’m the one having to deal with you while you two stay here.

“Axel, A-X-E-L. Got it memorized?”

Sora grabbed his head and gasped suddenly.

“What’s with you?” Reno asked a weird look spread across his face as he looked at Sora’s expression.

“Sora?” Kairi said.

Sora shook his head and blinked a few times.

“I’m okay… just a headache.” He answered.

“Whatever…” Reno said in a bored tone. “In a few minutes you’ll meet Satoshi Ronin. He’s the head of Eco Corp. It’s the corporation that sponsors the Hollow Bastion restoration force. Those are the people that are trying to take back the castle from the heartless that still hold it.”

“What?” Sora and Kairi said in unison.

“Mr. Ronin is the guy were going to help get rid of the heartless.” Tifa answered.

“Oh… Okay.” The two said.

Reno glanced at Tifa and she responded with a smile.

“Well let me fill you in with what were going to do.” Reno started, “A little while ago an unknown gummi ship snuck under our capital’s radar and destroyed some of our ships and turret towers. It somehow made its way towards the castle and the pilot lifted off some time later and snuck back out of our airspace undetected by our scanners.” Reno stopped to allow them to digest what he just said.

Hollow Bastion had the most high-tech Navy in all the worlds. It spent more money on its armed forces then council worlds of Slecus, Ukiz, and Ciencia combined. The Hollow Bastion had the largest capital ship ever made. It was basically a city in the sky; it could hold the entire population of Riloc, the capital city of Hollow Bastion, plus snub fighters, tanks, and food for the crew. If something could slip by the scanners of over Riloc then it was a serious problem for every person everywhere.

“We don’t know how that ship got past our scanners but how it got passed the heartless amazed us the most. The heartless as you might know sense hearts and magical energy, not heat signature or by some type of radar. That must mean where that ship got in is somehow blocked from magic completely.” Reno stopped again as Cloud spoke.

“Blocked off from magic? Is that even possible?” Cloud interjected.

“Merlin himself helped us with the readings. It’s blocked off from magic.” Reno answered. “Ansem must have left a void when he was killed.” Reno looked at Sora and Kairi. “Cloud why in the hell did you bring kids here when you knew that this was going to be dangerous? Even I’m not that bad of a role model.”

“About that…” Cloud started “Sora was the one who killed Ansem to rescue Kairi, who is a princess of heart.”

Reno’s jaw dropped to the floor.

“What!?” Reno pointed at Sora, “This little punk is a keyblade master and his girl friend is a princess of heart?”

Sora and Kairi looked at each other as Reno said “Girl Friend” and blushed.

“Yeah…” Cloud said as he rested his hand on Reno’s shoulder.

“Surprise.” Tifa said cheerfully.

“Were here sir.” The driver said as he lowered the window to the back of the limo.

“I’ll let Satoshi tell you what were going to pull, but,” Reno looked at Sora “If you can do what they say you can do, I don’t think we’ll have too much trouble.”

Sora and the others got out of the car. Sora and Kairi gasped as the peered up at the Eco Corp building that towered before them. It was so tall that they couldn’t see the top of it. It was by far the largest buildings that they would ever see in their lives.

“Are you going to look at it or are you going to follow me inside?” Reno said as he walked past them and opened the door.

They shook their heads and ran after the red haired man.

Sora stepped out of the elevator and let out a held breath. It felt like the ride took an hour but in reality it had only been 3 minutes. It was still a long time to be in an elevator to be sure but nothing quite that exhausting.

“It’s this way, just down the hall.” Reno said as he walked up to two large wooden doors with gold, decretive bars that ran the length of the door that were used for opening it.

Reno opened the door and walked in.

An old man surrounded by bodyguards stood up and walked over to them. Reno bowed as low as he could.

“Mr. Ronin our gusts have arrived.” He said as he raised his head. “This is Cloud, and Tifa. The two kids are Sora and Kairi. The keyblade master and princess of heart.”

Cloud, Tifa, Sora, and Kairi bowed as low as they could just like Reno.

“It’s an honor to meet you.” Sora and Kairi said. It wasn’t everyday that you meet one of the richest and most powerful men in the worlds.

“No!” Mr. Ronin said making Sora and Kairi jump back. “The honor is mine.” He said as he took a knee and bowed his head to Sora and Kairi.

Sora and Kairi looked over at Cloud and Tifa to see what they should do, but they just shook their heads.

“I once had the pleasure of meeting a young master by the name of Ventus and a apprentice of master Ansem himself named Xion.” Mr. Ronin said as he stood up, putting pressure on his ivory cane, “Strange you two look just like them.” He made his way back to his chair and let out a breath as he sat. He looked at Sora. “You look so much like him. For a moment I thought Cloud here was his friend Terra.” He looked down at the papers on his desk, “That though is impossible. Those five died a long time ago.”

“What?” Sora said.

“Hmmm…”

“You said five but you said only 3 keyblade masters.” Sora exclaimed.

“Oh, did I?” Mr. Ronin said

“Uh… Mr. Ronin.” Reno interjected.

“Oh of course down to business.” He fiddled with his tie and spoke again, “We will be sneaking a snub fighters through the small pocket of the magic free zone. The pilots will plant bombs on the face of the cliff overlooking the valley where the heartless have gathered. Bombers are too big, long range missiles are picked up from the heartless and scatter them, and an orbital strike may end up destroying the castle by mistake. The only way we could kill the majority of the heartless without losing thousands of men is to plant those charges and let the rocks do the work. The stones on the plateau blend with the heartless vision and they don’t read it as a hazard.

“Cloud was one of Hollow Bastion’s best pilots and one of the few available for the mission. Leon and Vaan have already signed up but were missing two more.”

Could stepped forward.

“No one else can reach match my skills sir. If it will save lives then I’m all for it.” Cloud said.

“Good we just need one mo…”

“Let me fly!” Sora interrupted.

“What!?” Kairi yelled as Sora stepped forward and saluted.

“S.O.L.D.I.E.R. second class Sora ready for duty.” Sora said firmly.

Mr. Ronin raised an eyebrow and looked at Cloud.

“So you have been training S.O.L.D.I.E.R.s in your absence have you Cloud? That’s good. A Keyblade master and a S.O.L.D.I.E.R. will need you on this mission son. You’ll have to make your way through the castle to the other side to plant the charges. Are you two ready to go?”

“Yes sir!” Sora and Cloud said in unison.

“Good! I’ve set up a room for you at the hotel. Reno and Rude will be there in the morning to brief you on your mission. Until then get some rest. You’ll need it.

Sorry it took so long! I got sick during the week. I hope you liked the chapter. Thanks for reading.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Dantés de Divinity;3461682 said:
“Cloud was one of Hollow Bastion’s best pilots and one of the few available for the mission. Leon and Vaan have already signed up but were missing two more.”

*face pales* Vaan? That idiotic faggot? Hell no...

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
Okay new chapter up (Finally) Sorry about last week. I threw my back out and really couldn’t move. ^_^ Here is the new chapter anyway.

Sora walked out onto the balcony of his Hotel room. Mr. Ronin had given Cloud and Tifa two rooms in one of the hotels his company owned. He looked down on the city below. The sun was just starting to rise. It tore through the sky like super heated metal through plastic, shades of red, orange, and yellow spread wide over the sheep like clouds in the morning sky. The light reflected off the buildings making the glass look like bright, white water.

Sora could hear that the bustling city folk all the way up to his room. He may just now be waking up but the city never slept. Sora quickly washed and dressed. He looked at himself in the bathroom mirror and smiled as he ran his fingers through his messed hair. He never took time to comb it down. It’s not that he didn’t have time to do it in the morning, it was just… he never saw the point in doing it. Why should he care what other people thought of his appearance.

He picked up his toothbrush and went to work. Just as he spat the toothpaste out he heard a knock at the door. Sora walked out of the bathroom and looked over at Cloud. He smiled to himself. Even with all the noise he was making Cloud had still not woken up. He shook his head, erasing his thoughts, as the person at the door knocked again.

Sora walked over and opened the door. A tall man with no hair with sunglasses stood before him. The man reached into his pocket and pulled out a slip of paper. He read it and looked back at Sora.

“Hi,” said Sora as he stretched out his hand “You must be Rude. I’m Sora nice to meet you.”

Rude raised an eyebrow. He obviously had little if any exposure to kids. Then again he was a Turk. He did the dirty business so he would never have had to deal with kids in his work.

“Uh… hi.” Rude said finally “Listen were going to be going over the mission with the others in 15 minutes so be sure you’re ready. We’ll be meeting in the office on the second floor. It’s room 408.”

Sora nodded and Rude walked away. Sora closed the door and turned his attention to Cloud.

“Hey Cloud, that was Rude. We got 15 minutes until the briefing starts.” Sora said.

Cloud rolled over and groaned.

Sora moved closer to Cloud and shouted “Cloud, come on man it’s time to wake up!”

Cloud groaned again and pushed Sora away. Sora took the pillow from his bed and hit Cloud with it a few times.

“GOOD MORNING SLEEPY HEAD!!!” Sora yelled

“Okay!” Cloud screamed as he sat up “I’m up!”

Sora hit Cloud in the face again with the pillow.

“Good now hurry up!”

“Sora I swear to God if you hit me with that thing again I’ll smother you with it.” Cloud said as he got out of bed and headed for the bathroom.

“So where are meetin…” Cloud was cut off as Sora threw the pillow at his face.

“That’s it I’m going to kill you!” Cloud screamed as he reached for Sora.

“AHHHH!!!”

Kairi looked at Tifa.

“What the heck was that noise?” She asked as she slid her over shirt on over her girlish figure.

Tifa waited a few seconds for another scream.

“STOP!”

“That’s Sora and Cloud.” They said in unison as they rolled their eyes.

Cloud looked around the table at the others.

“What happened to your face?” Vaan asked Sora as he entered the room after Cloud.

“It’s a long story Cloud answered.”

They sat down and got themselves situated. A few moments later Reno and Rude walked in.

“Okay gentlemen as you might be aware you’ll be partaking in a fun new adventure today.” Reno said in a playful voice. He set up a projector and turned it on.

“You four will be piloting these.” He clicked the remote in his hand and a gummi ship appeared on the wall. “They are H19 fighters. These babies are fresh off the assembly line so if you die on this mission your family will have to pay the 9.8 billion munny it took to make ‘em”

He clicked the remote again and a picture of the castle appeared. “This line here is the coarse that you need to take to slip into the area where there is no magic.” He clicked the remote “You will then have to venture through the castle to the other side. There you will plant the charges, travel back and set the bombs off as you leave.”

“It can’t be that easy.” Vaan said

“It rarely is kiddo.” Squall said.

“You’re right about that Leon. The castle is full of hunter and wrath class heartless.” Reno clicked the remote again and a picture of what looked like a wolf and a lizard appeared.

“Are you telling me that we have to fight through thousands of those things to get to the other side and back?” Vaan asked.

“That’s what I’m saying.” Reno answered with a smile on his face “You’re not chicken are you?”

“No I just think it’s stupid.”

“Do you want out? There is still time to quit.” Rude asked.

“Never!” Vaan replied in a matter-of-fact tone.

“Then get to it boys.” Reno said.

Riku followed Neku and the others. They were going to visit the former crime lords of the city. Not all of them liked to work under the information tono and that could work to advantage. Having crime lords in power of the city was bad but at least they knew when they took things too far.

If they could get a few of them in their corner then they might have a chance to take down the tono. Neku’s gang only had so many people and most of them were kids. They needed to get adults in on their plan.

“Oy boss we got people to see ya.”

“Let ‘em in Scrappy.”

Riku and the others walked into the poorly lit room and faced a man in a pinstriped suit. He had the appearance of a classic mobster.

“What brings you here to me on this day children.” The man asked. “Speak up before I get Harry here to fit you for a pair of cement shoes.”

“Tony we are here to ask your help in fight the information tono.” Riku said.

“Hey!” Tony said as he pounded his fist on the desk in front of him. “You will address me as Godfather or else.”

“Or else what?” Riku asked in a sarcastic tone.

“You’ll be dead!” Tony said as he pulled a gun out of his holster.

Before Tony could even raise his gun level with his body Riku had appeared behind him. He set his knife against Tony’s neck.

“You’ll be the one dead Tony, not me.” Riku said.

Tony’s men now had Riku lined in their sights. They waited for Tony to give the order to shoot.

Tony started to laugh. Riku looked puzzled but realized why the second he felt the cold metal of a gun barrel on his neck.

“I like you kid. You got stuff. The kind of stuff I look for in a good business man.” Tony laughed some more. He lifted his hand and signaled the man behind Riku to lower his gun. “It’s okay Joshua you can let him go.”

“Sure thing.” The one called Joshua said as he walked out from behind Riku.

“I tell you what intern, if you do a few things for me I’ll help you in taking the tono down. I have no love for him anyway. He’s making this world into a dictatorship. Every idiot knows that you need a democracy for crime to run smoothly. It seems like there are a lot of idiots these days too. The second this wanna be got into power some of my lieutenants split off from me and started their own gangs. They flocked to him like sheep.

“If you can change their minds about the situation and come back to work for me I’ll help ya.” Tony said in a commanding tone.

“How am I going to do that?” Riku asked.

Tony smiled and chuckled.

“That’s easy intern, make ‘em an offer they can’t refuse.”

Riku smiled too “Doesn’t that usually get the contract dirty?”

Tony laughed so hard that he had to clutch his sides.

“I’m starting to like you intern!” He said pointing at Riku.

Just like that Riku and the others joined the mob.

Sora looked out the right side of his H19. He saw Cloud and the others. Sora didn’t know how he could fly so well but then again he had tons of things he didn’t remember learning but knew how to do. He smiled to himself. He reminded himself about his favorite book character. He was an assassin that lost his memory and was targeted by his government because he held to many secrets. Sora wished he had only people to deal with. He may not be able to remember actually fight heartless but he did remember that it was a terrifying and hard process.

“Hey Sora you’re flying of course!” Vaan said as Sora’s radio crackled to life.

Sora snapped out of his fantasies of spies and focused on his own mission.

“Thanks Vaan.” Sora said over the radio.

“No prob man.” He replied.

“Cut the chatter!” Squall said “Who knows what those heartless can pick up. We don’t want to unknowingly through ourselves in harm’s way by shooting the breeze.”

Sora shut up and looked ahead. They were coming up on their objective.

Sora exited his fighter and leaped off onto the hard castle floor. From here they had to go through one of the floors of the castle. They would have to fend off heartless attacks, plant the charges, and come back the same way and do it all over again.

He spent no extra time in putting on his gear and grabbing his sword. Cloud and the others also grabbed their gear and started for the nearest door. The heartless would hear their battle cries tonight.

Squall filled the chambers of his gunblade and blew the lock off. He gave the okay sign and walked in. They were going to use only hand signs on the mission. They didn’t want to attract unwanted attention by talking to loud.

They turned on their flashlights and started to walk. They heard rustling in the distance. Heartless could see in the dark and could make an easy meal out of the four of them if they did something stupid.

Cloud tapped his wrist and made a gun shape with his fingers. The others nodded and pulled their side arms out and fixed silencers to the end of the barrels. The clang of a sword would cause too much noise while a bullet between the eyes would end a fight quick but also silent.

The silence was broken by the howling of a hunter class heartless. The four pushed together as they walked. The rustling got louder, they were being hunted. The question was how many.

Sora’s light caught something and it was alive. It was a wolf like creature with yellow eyes. Its mouth opened, it was composed of four parts which all had teeth on them. It was something out of a horror movie. It barked and charged at Sora.

Sora quickly emptied his weapon into the monster only to find another one to take its place.

“Open fire boys! These Fu*kers know were here!” Cloud said as he fired around him.

Vaan cast his light up at the walls and ceiling. Wrath heartless were crawling down to meet them too. Their tongues darted out of their mouths; they could taste the magic energy in the air.

The four spent their ammunition and soon found themselves resorting to their swords.

Sora cut and chopped but soon found himself overwhelmed. A hunter jumped on top of him and tried to bite at his throat. Sora pushed the blade of his sword between the monster’s jaws stopping its bite. He grabbed the monster by the neck and twisted it fast, breaking it. He kicked the dog beast of his body and went back to cutting. Sora could feel his power growing with every heartless he cut down. Slowly but surely the four made it through room after room. Finally they made it to a room with a thick door.

Cloud and Squall slammed it shut and locked it behind them. They bought themselves some time but not much.

“Shit I think one of them bit me!” Vaan hissed as he grabbed his arm. It was bleeding through his shirt. Squall helped him dress the wound.

Sora fell to the ground and rocked back and forth. Cloud sat down next to him and held him in his strong arms.

“It’s okay Sora. You’re a little shell shocked.” He whispered.

Sora groaned.

“Are you hurt?” Cloud asked in a kind voice.

Sora shook his head no.

“That’s good. Can you stand?” Cloud asked.

Sora nodded and Cloud helped him to his feet.

“Come on Sora let’s get this over and done with.” Cloud smiled a friendly smile and patted him on the head. “I bet Kairi’s worried sick about you.”

Sora nodded and forced a smile.

“Their starting to break through Cloud.” Squall said as he pointed at the door.

“Okay men let’s move. We got a mission of finish.” Cloud said as he lifted his sword. “Let’s blow the bastards back to hell!”

A little short but thank God the break is coming up. I’ll get in the writing I missed this week. Thanks for reading! I hope you liked it! Don’t stop writing ^_^

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Dantés de Divinity;3496818 said:
He reminded himself about his favorite book character. He was an assassin that lost his memory and was targeted by his government because he held to many secrets.

Bourne referance? and nice update, as usual.

Riku Fan1415

genuis. Hopefully Baltheir will get a spot in the story.

Thank you, and honestly I think Leon's cooler due to the fact that HIS WEAPON IS BOTH A GUN AND A SWORD! I mean, what more could you ask for than a weapon that is used in both melee and ranged fighting? How cool is that? I wish I could get FFVIII for PS1, because I already FFVII with a PS1 memory card......

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
Thank you, and honestly I think Leon's cooler due to the fact that HIS WEAPON IS BOTH A GUN AND A SWORD! I mean, what more could you ask for than a weapon that is used in both melee and ranged fighting? How cool is that? I wish I could get FFVIII for PS1, because I already FFVII with a PS1 memory card......

True, but Baltheir is still the single most awsome character to ever be created by SE. F*** off, Cloud fanboys. Although, Vinnie could just turn into Chaos and shoot all their heads off with Death Penalty, and he can use it to defend from sword attacks.

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
^yes, but what's cooler than having a gun that can defend from sword attacks as well as BEING a sword?

th_chapter53_ee.jpg

Anyway, cant wait for next chapter.

Last edited:

Diomedes

I aim to misbehave
That's a cute dog and all, but what's it got to do with what we're talking about here?

you asked whats cooler than a gun that blocks sword attacks as well as being a sword. Mr. Muggles, from Heroes, is omnipotent and cooler than everything. If you don't believe me, go to the Heroes Wiki, go to his page, scroll to the bottom, and click on the link to the theories about him.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
Alright lets get this on the way!

The door was starting to splinter. They needed to be on the move again. Sora and the others had no idea what part of the castle they were in and didn’t know if the door at the other end of the room would be their salvation or their death.

“Go through the door” a voice in Sora’s head said to him. It sounded like a girls but he wasn’t sure.

“I think we’ll be okay if we go through the other door guys.” Sora said as he pointed over at the other side of the room.

“Like we have a choice!” Vaan groaned as he walked over to the door and kicked it open.

The four ran through the door and found themselves in a long hallway. It had suits of armor on the sides of the hall and had a worn, faded red carpet in the center that ran the entire length.

“Close the door behind us and seal it with one of the swords or axes.” Squall ordered.

Vaan and Sora did as he asked and sealed the door.

“Well I guess we’ll have to see where this takes us.” Cloud said. He repositioned his pack and started walking.

“Sora…”

Sora looked around. The others hadn’t said anything and there wasn’t anyone else around.

“Come to me Sora…”

Sora blinked. He was sure the voice was a girl’s voice. She sounded pretty, really pretty. Her voice was hypnotic.

“Sora?” Cloud asked as he waved his hand in front of his face, “Are you okay?”

Sora shook his head. “Yeah let’s get going.

A few minutes later they came to an intersection. A second hallway branched off from the one that they were already walking down.

“What way do we go now?” Vaan asked.

“You got me,” Squall answered “Your guess is as good as mine.”

Sora looked down the hallways. They both were too poorly lit to see what was at the end or how long they were. He might has well been blind.

“Sora…” the voice called again.

Sora looked down the new hallway and saw someone. Whoever it was he or she was wearing a black cloak, the hood was covering their face.

In a flash tons of memories came back to Sora; he could see events that he had totally and completely lost.

“Organization XIII!” he said as he pulled out his sword.

“Where!?” The others yelled as the too pulled their weapons out, their eyes darted around looking for the sight of the black robe.

“There!” Sora said as he raised his finger and pointed at the hooded person.

The others lowered their weapons.

“What are you guys doing!? He could attack us!” Sora said as he looked back at his partners.

“Sora… is this a joke?” Cloud asked.

“What!? Of course not! Don’t you see him!?”

“There is nothing there dude.” Vaan said.

“Are you guys blind? He’s right there.” Sora growled as he pointed again.

“I don’t see anything.” Squall stated as he slid his gunblade back into its holster on his hip.

Sora looked back at the organization member in front of him. Sora’s eyes went wide as they pulled a keyblade from the air.

“Keyblade?”

The member gave him the “Bring it on” sign. Sora charged towards the member.

“Sora come back; it’s too dangerous to wander off on your own!” Cloud called but it was too late. Sora was lost to the darkness.

The member leapt out of the way just as Sora’s strike came down. They ran away from him down the hall way. He snapped his fingers and heartless and nobodies appeared.

Sora threw his sword out at the nearest one and it hit it right in the chest. He slid in between its legs and cast a fire spell at the others. Sora took out the nobody he had stabbed with an elbow shot to the back of the leg. He pulled his sword free and started sprinting after the mysterious person.

Sora followed the cloaked figure into a new circular room. It had a large gaping hole on the far side of hit. Finally their blades connected letting a loud “Clang” ring in the air.

“Who are you!?” Sora shouted.

“A friend.” This person had the same voice that he had been hearing in his head. It was the girl.

She removed her hood with her free hand revealing her beautiful face. She looked just like Kairi!

Sora’s eyes went wide. “Kairi is that you?” as he pushed her blade away.

“Not exactly.” She laughed “But you’re close.”

Sora charged her again. She tried to cut him but at the last second Sora jumped over her and swung at her exposed back.

Sora heard another “Clang” as his sword struck a second keyblade. He pushed himself away again.

“Why can you wield the keyblade? Why are you here, who are you!?” He said in a commanding voice.

“I asked myself those same questions not too long ago.” The Kairi look alike said playfully as she brushed her black hair from her eyes.

“I know you belong to Organization XIII.” Sora said as their blades connected again as he tried a shot to her head. She was fast.

“What gave you that idea?” She asked.

“Oh I don’t know… the robe maybe.” Sora answered angrily.

“What about it?” she asked. This was all a game to her!

“It’s a long black cloak with a hood!”

She smiled and giggled girlishly “I know, it’s cute right?”

Sora growled as he cast a fire spell at her. She countered with a gravity spell.

Sora was wrenched from the floor like he was a piece of paper and thrown to the other side of the room like a rag doll. She leapt after him and pinned him to the wall.

Sora groaned in pain. He looked into her big blue eyes. She really looked like Kairi.

“Aww… are you starting to develop a crush on me Sora.” The girl asked.

“NO!” Soar stammered as he looked away; his face was bright red.

“It’s okay.” She said as she turned his head to look back into her hypnotic eyes.

Sora blushed an even darker shade of red.

“I could kill you right now if I wanted. This could be the first and last time you get the chance to kiss a girl.” She raised an eyebrow as she seduced him.

“No! I’m in love with Kairi!” Sora blurted out as he shoved her off and pulled his sword back to him with magic. “Why are you here!?” he screamed in anger as he broke through her defenses and hit her in the thigh with the blunt side of his sword.

“Alright… I’ll tell you.” She finally said as Sora put the tip of his sword to her neck.

“Sora!” Cloud and the others screamed as they entered the room.

“Cloud wha…” Sora looked away for just a second but that was enough time for the Kairi look alike to cast another gravity spell. He was pushed towards the hole and fell.

Sora watched his friends rush to his aid. They past right through the girl as if she was a ghost.

Cloud dove after him and grabbed his hand. Squall had Cloud by the ankles pushing all their weight onto Vaan. He jammed his sword into the round and wrapped his hands through one of Squall’s many belts.

“Cloud!” Sora cried.

“It’s okay buddy I gotcha!”

Sora’s hands started to slide out of Cloud’s.

“Cloud I’m slipping!”

“No you’re not!” He yelled down.

Just like that Sora’s hand opened and he fell. He was dead.

Namine opened her eyes. She was in a military hospital. She looked around, all of her troops were standing around her.

“G-Good morning.” She stammered.

They all cheered loudly as she spoke to them.

“Thank God you’re awake ma’am. Some of these idiots though you were dead.” One of the soldiers said. “That must have been some training exercise if it tore off the much skin on your body.” He smiled a large smile “Were all happy you’re okay.”

Namine noticed just how many people there were to see her. There were at least six bouquets of flowers at her bed side. The nurse had to push her way through the crowd to deliver her some food.

“Where is James?” She finally said.

“Is that the guy who did this to you ma’am? I swear we’ll track him down and kill him for hurting our commanding officer!” the large soldier said.

“No he’s a new infantrymen. Where is he?” She asked.

“I don’t know where he is miss but he was the boy who gave you all of those flowers there.” The nurse said. “He also wanted to give you these when you woke up.”

She handed Namine a pair of military grade insulator gloves.

Namine smiled a lopsided grin “Thank you.” She said.

She’s so cute!” All the men in the room said at once.

Namine blushed and giggled, putting her hand up to her mouth. She looked down at her hands. They were torn up and the skin still looked like it could flake off if she over worked them. She slid the gloves on and pushed herself up and sat up.

“Here ma’am let me help you.” One of the soldiers said as he reached for her arm.

“I’m fine, thanks though.” Namine said as she stood up on the cold hospital floor. She shivered as she realized just how short her gown was and how poorly heated her room was. “Not to be rude but who are you boys?”

The tall soldier stepped forward and spoke in a booming voice.

“Were from Squad 8; we are the squad that you refused to whip for failing the obstacle course. General Saix is the strictest person I’ve ever worked under!” The others nodded as he finished.

“I guess daddy could be more nice some times.” Namine said in a high voice.

“DADDY!?” the men hollered.

“Uh… yeah. Saix is my daddy.” Namine said.

“But ma’am you’re… you’re so cute and sweet like my mom’s cooking and your father is so nasty!” The tall soldier said.

Namine giggled.

“Thanks I guess…”

“Your clothes miss.” The nurse said as she handed her a clean, pressed uniform.

Namine looked over at the soldiers.

“Um… will you guys help me find James? I wanna talk to him.”

“CERTAINLY MA’AM!” They yelled in unison.

The tall soldier lifted Namine on to his soldier and rushed out the door with the other men following.

“This is going to be some day.” Namine thought.

“AHHH!!!!” Roxas screamed as he looked down at his hands. They were carved up and looked like he gave a **** *** to a knife last night. His bed was covered in blood.

He rushed to infirmary. What was going on with him. He was having dreams of a beautiful girl with blue hair, he saw flashes of kids on an island he’s never seen before, and he’s been waking up with cuts and bruises he didn’t remember getting.

He felt like something ever worse was going to happen in the future.

Sora opened his eyes. He patted his body and face. He let out a breath. Where ever he was he sure wasn’t in the afterlife. He fumbled around in the dark for his pack. He felt the fabric and dug in it for his flashlight. He turned it on.

He screamed as the picture of a man with gray hair flooded his vision. Sora stood up and moved the flashlight around the room. He was in an art gallery of some sort.

“Where am I?”

“You’re in the scientific masters section of the castle. You’re standing where the masters Walt, Yulu, Grove, Olivia, Ridic, Yensid, and Ansem once stood.” The Kairi look alike answered.

“You!” Sora said as he tried to lift his sword. He felt pain shoot through his arm. He hissed as he clutched it.

“Oh I’m sorry. I wasn’t expecting your friends to catch you like that. If they hadn’t I would have been able to control your fall better. Here let me help you.” She walked over to him.

“Stay away from me…” Sora started.

The girl laid her hands on his hurt arm. Her finger tips glowed green and the bone fragments slid back into place.

“Thanks.” Sora said.

“No prob.” The girl said as she snatched Sora’s sword. She froze it with a blizzard spell and hit it against the wall. It shattered as it connected.

“Hey what are you doing!?”

“Come down Sora.” The girl said.

“How can I calm down? Who are you? Why are you here?”

“My name is Xion and I’m here to help you get some of your abilities back.” She answered.

“What do you mean?” Sora asked as he flexed his healed arm.

“I mean that you forgot to use the keyblade. I’m going to help you be able to use it again.”

“What about Cloud and the others?”

“Don’t worry they’ll be okay. I’ve set some of my nobodies on the heartless that were following you.” Xion answered.

“Why are you helping me so much?” Sora asked “Aren’t you with the organization?”

“I was but not anymore.”

“How come?”

Xion exhaled “It’s a long story.” She brushed her black hair out of her eyes. “Not that we have gotten to know each other, don’t go dying on me.”

Sora got a sense of déjà vu as she said those words. He could have sworn that he herd those exact same words some other time.

Xion snapped her fingers. Nobodies appeared around him. He was surrounded.

Okay… kinda short. Sorry. I hope you liked it. Thanks for reading. Don’t stop writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back