• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Broken Chain of Memories (Kingdom Hearts Infinities 2)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Should the first Infinties be put in novel format like BCoM?

• Yes

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Hey everybody! Time for a new chapter so here ya go and enjoy! ^_^

Roxas looked up at Axel. He waited for his nod before he charged. Axel had been put as his new teacher and was by Xemnas’s command obliged to do what Axel said. Roxas pulled his blade out and charged at the Slecus outpost. Their mission was to go in and steal a new G8 gummi ship. They were now the new ghost squad of the organization.

“Fire!” one of the sentries screamed as he raised his gun and fired. Seconds later the pillboxes lining the top of the outpost wall opened up on him. 50 cal rounds drilled into the ground around him.

Roxas twirled his blade around his body knocking the rounds to the ground as he ran for the main door. He didn’t want to use power needlessly by letting the Keyblades and magic do all the work. He also was ordered by Axel to only use his full power in situations when he truly needed it. Roxas sliced through the door and ran into the main square. Troops were already running out. Roxas cast a speed spell on himself and omnislashed his way through the sentries. Roxas didn’t have much time to rest before he was targeted again. The next batch was a bit smarter. They didn’t all rush up against him only to meet his blade. They surrounded him and pulled out melee weapons. Shock sticks were the main weapon Roxas saw but there were some who were lucky enough to have a katana. The men attacked in groups.

Five blades came down on Roxas’s head at once. Roxas ducked down and put his blade above his head stopping the blades. He twisted his arm around and locked his blade by stabbing it into the ground making the men weaponless. Roxas turned and made agony appear. He clubbed a man in the side of the face crushing his skull in rather than slicing. He gave a Keyblade backed uppercut to the man who he saw trying to pull his pistol out. Roxas dove over oblivion and pulled it from the ground. He needed to hurry dual wielding took a lot out of him and he need to move fast.

Roxas took out the other men as fast as he could and moved on to the inner base.

Roxas looked around and saw no one. As Roxas took a step a red light flashed above him and a loud screeching nose sounded through the hallway. He had triggered a trip beam. Computer controlled machine guns came out of the ceiling and unloaded on him. Roxas’s eyes grew wide. He had no choice he had to use the key shield technique. Keyblades came out of the air to block the bullets that were flying past him like bees out of their hive. Roxas put his hand up and one of the blades launched into the gun port to his left. He continued this strategy until he reached the end of the hallway. Roxas heard another beeping nose and looked around only to find out that it was Axel on his radio.

“Roxas report, where are you?”

Roxas took a moment to catch his breath before he spoke.

“I’m in the inner base. How ‘bout you?”

“I ran into some trouble outside. They have members of SOLDIER here. Watch yourself they are no pushovers. I’ll try to meet you inside. Don’t go it alone we have no idea who they hired to protect the new stealth ship.” Axel answered.

Roxas rolled his eyes and turned off his radio.

Roxas entered a large round room. He threw a Keyblade at the only camera he saw in the room. He saw steal doors around him that looked like they were designed to keep something in. Roxas took another step and the doors opened releasing strange beasts he had never seen before. They were an odd cross between what he thought to be a wolf and a tiger. Their mouths drooled in anticipation of fresh meat. Roxas readied himself.

The beasts pounced!

Roxas brought his blade up to defend himself from the first beast but the second knocked him to the ground. Roxas looked up at yellow eyes and sharp teeth. Roxas put the flat side of oblivion up to protect himself from a pain filled death. He kicked the monster up and over him. Roxas turned around and flung his blade at the beast. His aim was dead on and his Keyblade pinned the wolf to the wall. Roxas didn’t have time to retrieve his weapon; he pulled a new key out of the air and attacked the others. Roxas dove and jammed his point through the bottom of one of the wolf’s skulls killing it instantly. Roxas didn’t pull back in time to save himself from a slap across the back. Roxas turned and decapitated it. Roxas tapped his wound and winced in pain.

“Maybe going it alone was a bad idea.” Roxas thought to himself as he opened the door to the final test room where he would find the ship… and someone he was not expecting

“Hello young one. I have been told about you. I was almost glad when the others said that they spotted you.”

“No way…” Roxas said as he looked at a man who had his back turned to him. He knew who it was. One big dark wing was stretched out. It was SOLDIER first class,

“Sephiroth…” Roxas said

Sephiroth answered by pulling out his famous katana. He came at Roxas holding nothing back.

Not even Roxas’s Keyblade defense was fast enough to stop Sephiroth’s attack. Roxas flew back a good 20 feet before he pulled oblivion out and jammed it into the ground. Roxas pulled back and dove at the SOLDIER legend that stood before him.

Sephiroth easily blocked Roxas’s attack and grabbed him. He pinned him to the wall and pulled his katana back for the final blow. Roxas screamed in pain as his still fresh wound met the cold of the metal wall he was pushed up against.

Sephiroth smiled as he started his attack. Roxas watched the blade come closer and closer. He heard whistling sound. Roxas saw something pass through Sephiroth’s head.

It was Axel’s chakra.

“Simulation terminated.” A computer voice said as Roxas fell to the floor of the blue sim room.

Axel laughed “And you said you could handle this mission on your own.” Axel held out his hand and helped Roxas to his feet. “Listen buddy no matter how strong you get you have to have someone watching your back. That Sephiroth data was only set to a fifth of his true power and he beat you like a roll over blitzball game between the Chucks and the Hakims.”

Roxas looked away from Axel’s gaze.

“Come on Roxas it wasn’t that bad. I don’t think even Saix and Xigbar could do this mission easily,” Axel snapped his fingers “Plus you got pretty far. I mean I don’t think I could have done better myself.”

Roxas smiled a crooked grin.

Axel’s eyebrows raised in amusement.

“Would ya look at that. The boy who never smiles just smiled.” Axel started walking to the door. “Come on lets go get something for your wound. You did great by the way.”

“Thanks… Axel.” Roxas said as he started after him.

“What are friends are for. Commit that to memory.”

Roxas smiled “Don’t worry… I will.”

They walked out of the sim room as actual friends. Roxas’s future best friend.

I hope you all liked the chapter. Kinda short but that will change when School ends. Expect longer chapters when June comes around. ^_^

Haku

<3
The length wasn't a issue whatsoever honestly and awesome more longer chapters to come soon, looking forward to it.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
New update.

“Why do you have to hit me like that!?” Namine whimpered as Saix hit her again.

“If you just did it how I told you to do it I wouldn’t have to!” Saix yelled as he hit Namine over the head again.

Namine’s tears flowed like mini waterfalls from her eyes. Her body was slowly turning purple, black, and blue with bruises. She fell to the ground as Saix gave her, a knee to the stomach knocking the wind out of her. Namine tried to push away like a beaten dog.

“Will you listen to me now? Huh, will ya listen to me now you little bitch!?” Saix yelled.

Namine brushed tears from her face and nodded.

“Good girl…” Saix said as he stroked her hair.

Namine looked up and saw the man Saix had detained as a J.A.C. agent. He was a young man not to much older than Axel. His family looked up at him tied to the chair he now sat in. Saix had raided the house and tied them up. The kid wasn’t talking most likely because he didn’t know but Saix never wanted to be wrong. The people who were under Saix in rank he made them treat him as if he were a god.

“He isn’t talking and his family is harboring him. You know what you have to do.” Saix said as he handed Namine his side arm.

Namine put the gun to the man’s head and pulled the trigger.

“Big brother!” The little girl said. She looked no more than 7 years old.

“My son!” The parents screamed.

Namine looked over at Saix. He nodded and Namine pointed the gun at the others. She pulled the trigger again and again. The room was free of sound. Namine could only look at the people she had killed. The little girl in the room troubled her the most. She had just killed a child; a young girl that would never see adulthood. She twitched a little. Namine’s eyes went wide. She was still alive!

“Finish her off.” Saix said.

Namine looked at the gun.

“Not with that.” Saix said.

Namine pulled her Keyblade from the air and walked over to the girl. She looked into her eyes. They were full of fear.

“I’m sorry…” Namine choked.

The girl shook her head as Namine brought her blade down ending her life.

Saix laughed and walked over to Namine. He put his arm around her.

“Good girl.” He whispered “Come its time to leave.” Saix walked out.

Namine’s eyes were still wide. For the rest of her life she would hold what she saw in that little girl’s eyes forever.

“Clink!”
Sora jumped above Cloud and tried to land a falling ax handle strike. Sora barrel shifted his sword to his left hand and leaped off Cloud’s still raised buster blade.

Kairi sprinted to a ramp like rock. She concentrated her magic into her legs for more power and jumped up towards Sora.

Sora saw her come at him. He put out his hand for her to take. The second he felt her hand in his he, he spun and flung Kairi at Cloud. She fell faster and faster down to sand beneath her towards Cloud.

Cloud unlocked his blade and pulled one of the buster blades from the lock taking one in both of his hands. Cloud threw one up at Kairi.

Kairi thinking fast pushed magic to the top of her skin so she could take control of how she fell. Sora threw his blade up at Kairi to catch.

She did and tossed it at the buster blade that was coming closer and closer to her. It hit on the hilt and came at her perfectly straight. Using magic she steadied her course and ran down the flat side of the buster blade. As she reached the end she pushed herself off making her descend even faster. She caught the end of the blades hilt and let it fall down to Sora.

Cloud looked over at Sora and back at Kairi. He smiled to himself. He had trained them well. Cloud’s face became serious again as he readied himself for their joint attack. Cloud raised his sword to defend against Kairi’s attack and put his free hand up at Sora. He needed to block Kairi’s attack so he could focus on Sora. Kairi came down hard on Cloud’s buster blade. Using Kairi’s own power and speed against her, he pulled her down with the slight curve of his blade. He grabbed her on the shoulder and threw her at Sora.

Sora dropped his blade and put his arms to catch Kairi. She made contact hard and pushed Sora 10 feet back in the sand making deep lines in the beach.

“Are you…” Sora started but was interrupted.

Cloud’s buster blade lay flat over his neck ready to pull back across the veins in his neck. Sora and Kairi had lost.

Sora let out a sigh and rose from his feet Kairi still in his arms.

Cloud fell back in exhaustion and sat on the soft sand of the beach and started to laugh.

“You guys have gotten real good. I haven’t had a sparing session like that since the last time I practiced with Vincent.” Cloud said looking up at his students. “You should be proud of yourselves. Not every fighter can bring a SOLDIER first class that close to failure.”

Sora and Kairi looked at each other their faces flushed and smiled.

“As your reward lets go get some ice cream. You deserve it for passing your last test.”

“But Cloud we didn’t beat you.” Sora said.

“That’s right Cloud. You had us in a killing position.” Kairi said agreeing with Sora.

Cloud shook his head.

“The test was not to see if you could beat me.”

“It wasn’t?” Sora asked.

“Then what was it for?” Kairi asked finishing Sora’s thought.

Cloud smiled and rested his hands on the top of their heads and messed up their hair. He waited for the kids to look him in his ice blue eyes before he started to speak.

“The test was to see how you act as a team.”

Cloud cocked his head in confusion as tears slowly started to flow from his student’s eyes.

“Wha…” Cloud said as he felt their arms fold around his waist pulling him in for a hug.

“Thanks Cloud…” They said in unison.

Cloud opened his mouth to say something but decided against it. He just smiled and put his arms around his students returning their hug. A few moments later they pulled back.

They quickly dried their faces of their tears.

“Come on Cloud lets go get that ice cream you promised.” Kairi said her smile spread ear to ear.

Cloud bit into his ice cream watching Sora and Kairi. Sora hand gotten some ice cream on his nose and they started to laugh. Cloud had a small flash back and saw himself with Aerith. Now it was his turn to cry. A single tear came from his bright blue eyes.

“Aerith… at that time I was just happy having you and Zack with me. The only think I needed was to see your smiling faces. Aerith… I miss you.” Cloud thought as he took another bite into his ice cream. Cloud made a face.

“So salty…” He said to himself.

:cry: Namine’s story is soooo sad. Well I hope you liked the update.

Haku

<3
Спасибо за чтение Haku.
Thanks for reading Haku.
lol Russian.

Спасибо я понимаю русский язык также.

Also the Namine story was kinda touching to some extent, but great update otherwise.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
New update!!! Hope you like it.

Namine was in the corner of her room crying into her black robe her golden hair in split ends, and squid around her back and arms. She felt a weight on her head that pushed her forehead further into her kneecaps.

Saix laid his hand on Namine’s head.

“You think it hurts now?” He said taking his hand off Namine’s head.

Namine looked up coldness in her eyes.

“I hate you.” She said in a low voice free of all childhood innocence.

Saix smiled

“That’s good. You’ll need that hate for the places and missions you will have to go and do.” He leaned down next to her. “You hate me now but you will learn to love me as a father for giving you the power that utilizing your false emotions and making them a weapon.”

“I’ll never be like you.” Namine said her voice like snake venom.

“You already are becoming me. You are my weapon to use as I see fit.” Saix lifted her up roughly by the arm. He forced a hug. It was of course only one sided and was more of a grapple than a hug. He stroked her roughly hurting her head making her scalp burn a little bit. “Have a nice rest my daughter.” He said his words sounding like they could be from the devil himself.

Namine tried to say something but Saix pulled her head into his chest cutting off air.

“Be a good girl now or I’ll have to punish you.” With that he let her go, walked out, and closed the door behind him leaving Namine alone.

Namine bit her thumb until she tasted blood. She walked over to the wall and started to draw in her own blood.

“I will have the wings of freedom.” Was what she wrote.

“Roxas, Axel, Riku, Sora…” she croaked choking back more tears “Someone save me. I can’t do it myself.”

“Hey Riku I made you a hat to keep your long hair out of you eyes.” River said as she handed Riku a Styxen military head cover. “It gives some protection too. The men in the military back home wear them”

“Uhh thanks Irena. I’ll wear it from now one.” Riku replied as he put the hat, helmet hybrid. “Hey what’s with these little strap things?” Riku said as he poked his index finger through tiny loops on the top.

River jumped up onto Riku’s head.

“It’s so I don’t fall off like last time.” She said as she put her legs through the two back loops and grabbed the two front loops with her hands. “Oh and call me River, Riku. Everybody else does.”

“Whatever.” Riku said rolling his eyes.

“You don’t like it do you?” River said as she leaned over and looked into Riku’s upside down eyes.

Riku took River in his hands and set her down.

“No River I don’t.”

“Ohh…” sighed River.

Riku kissed her on the top of her little head.

“I love it. Thanks.” Riku said as River’s face turned bright red.

“<I think they are starting to get along better don’t ya think princess?>” Trevor said looking over at Holly half laughing after seeing the two.

“<Yeah… if only he would have a crush on her instead of me. Oh and stop calling me princes, Trevor. I told you that you don’t have to be so polite. Just call me Holly.>” Holly answered.

Trevor smiled his eyes closed

“<I’ll try my best to try and remember next time princess. I’m sorry.>” Trevor leaned down so he was next to Holly’s ear. “<Are you so sure princess that… you don’t have feelings for him?>”

Holly blushed

“<Of course I have feelings for him.>” she said in a calm voice her beautiful, deep green eyes shining like those of a well… a princess.

Trevor smiled a lopsided grin

“<Is that so princess?>”

“<Yes,>” she said her voice like the shining sky given sound “<I think he’s a stupid human that can’t fight.>” She said.

Trevor smiled a big smile a twinkle in his eyes that not even Winter’s eyes could see. “<Sure princess, whatever you say.>” Trevor watched Holly, River, and Riku. “I don’t think it will be like that forever.” Trevor thought.

“Check mate Tuesday.” Summer said as she pushed her queen and bishop into position trapping Tuesday’s king.

“Son of a mother you beat me again.” Tuesday laughed as he snapped his fingers. He stopped laughing when Winter passed in front of their table. Winter had just come from the simulation room. The J.A.C. prided itself with the belief that they could kill any person. That included Chrisen hellcats, Hollow Bastion screaming eagles, Slecus super soldiers, Darkness agents, and even SOLDIER members and Keyblade wielders. The hardest on the simulator were the famous members of SOLDIER, the order, and Darkness agents; Sephiroth, Genesis, Lucid Lark, Terra, Sasha Rain, and Club Ruega. Winter only faced those men in the simulator and everyone knew it.

“What is with him?” Tuesday asked “Why can’t he just take the blindfold off. He would look less like a reaper.”

“Well there are a few things wrong with what you just said. First he’s thousands of years old. You wouldn’t feel to could if you lived that long. Second he wears that blindfold so he doesn’t accidentally kills one of his fellow members. And last but not least is that Winter doesn’t give a damn what you think of him and he will do whatever the hell he feels like.” Summer answered.

Murmurs of “Was that Winter?” and “Who did he just fight.” Were exchanged by the younger members and new recruits.

“Lets go see on the results monitor!” One of them finally said.

They rushed over to the monitor above the door to the simulation room.

“What 5 minutes!? I thought Winter was suppose to be the best. I got to 9 minutes before I had to cut the simulation with Sephiroth.”

“Winter fights more then one person at once in the simulator.” Summer said as she strolled over to the monitor pushing past people. The crowd looked at her as if she was a goddess that just came down from heaven. “It says 5 minutes because that’s how long it took him to kill the simulations.” She said as she exited the results page and walked back to her seat next to Tuesday. As a joke Summer flipped her hair.

“Was that Summer!?”

“Yeah I think that was Summer!?”

“She is so freaking hot!”

“She’s really pretty in person.”

“Do you think I have a chance with her!?”

Summer laughed as she listened in on the boys behind her that thought they were out of earshot.

“You like to do that don’t you?” Tuesday said laughing too.

Summer shrugged “I just can’t help it. Its fun to do that with the boys.” Summer looked down the hallway where Winter had disappeared down. “Winter has been acting odd lately. He seems to be doing the simulator more and more.”

“I’m sure he’s fine.”

6 minutes ago inside the J.A.C. simulator.

Winter finished typing in the conditions for the practice.

SIMULATION NAME: SEPHIROTH- LEVEL OF ABILITY: SOLDIER 1ST CLASS- WEAPON CHOICE: KATANA

SIMULATION NAME: LUCID LARK- LEVEL OF ABILITY: KEYBLADE MASTER/ MASTER OF DARKNESS- WEAPON CHOICE: KEYBLADE OF LIGHT (RIGHT HAND) KEYBLADE OF DARKNESS (LEFT HAND)

SIMULATION NAME: CLUB RUEGA- LEVEL OF ABILITY: DARKNESS AGENT- WEAPON CHOICE: DUAL TALON SWORDS

With in seconds of typing the conditions in the men appeared. Sephiroth stood tall with his katana out. Lucid put his hands out allowing the darkness and light cover his hands to make his Keyblades. Club pulled two swords from his belt. He hit the trigger on the hilts of his sword and the blade split in to three all going a different way. He twirled his two triple bladed reverse blade swords and stood in his strange combat position that he had held in life.

Winter reached up to his blind fold and lifted up part of it exposing his left eye. He knew he would need at least one of his eyes out to win. He waited. They dove at him not waiting for him to draw a weapon. As the nine blades came down at him Winter opened his eye and pulled his weapon out to defend himself. He fell to one knee and kicked his attackers away with such speed that a normal human would not be able to see it. Winter pulled his scythe up with one hand and folded his arm around it. His scythe was completely black even the metal of the blade. The steal had been made from the remains of a meteor that had struck Tolph thousands of years ago. The metal had been folded a total of 10,000 times. The staff was made from pure Tolph bamboo. If thrown Tolph bamboo could push through the metal of a light gummi ship like a needle through tissue paper. Winter’s weapon was almost as invincible as he was. While still in midair Lucid turned over and threw one of his Keyblades at Winter. Winter caught the bell guard of the key sword with the curve of his blade. He twisted and threw it back up at Lucid. This had left himself exposed to other attack.

Sephiroth flapped his single wing hard and came down at Winter pulling an alarming amount of G’s. Winter put the staff of his scythe up in defense but Club had come up behind him.

Club stabbed his talon swords into Winter’s chest and pulled back hard lifting him off the ground. Club let Winter drop behind him head first breaking his opponents neck like a toothpick. Taking advantage of Winter’s moment of weakness Sephiroth changed his course towards Winter’s new position and stabbed him through the stomach. He buried his sword to the hilt in Winter’s body.

Winter grabbed Sephiroth’s head with both hands and gave him a shot with his forehead. Winter wrapped his legs around Sephiroth and pulled his back up forcing the hilt of his own weapon up to hit him in the chin. With Sephiroth knocked off of him Winter turned his attention back to Club.

Club came at him with both swords swinging. Winter with part of his sight in work predicted the change in direction of his blade and blocked it with his hand on Club’s wrist. Now it was Lucid’s chance to hit Winter where it hurt. He dived over Winter and Club and let a light backed bolt of lightning come down on the crown of Winter’s head. Three minutes had passed.

Winter fell to one knee. The smell of burnt flesh now filled the room. Winter sensed Club’s swords come down. He reached up and caught the blades with his only his hands. He pulled down hard breaking the darkness agent’s arm. Winter pulled Club down towards his own head shattering Club’s jaw. Winter turned his head to see Sephiroth make another pass. The Katana gleamed in the artificial light. Sephiroth began his slash.

Winter ducked and grappled Sephiroth’s wing. Winter summoned his scythe back to him and axe handled it into Sephiroth’s head. Before the simulation terminated Winter tore the wing from the body splintering the light bone into a makeshift spear. Using left over inertia Winter spun back to face Club. Winter lunged at Club and stabbed him through the left eye with Sephiroth’s wing bone killing the simulation.

Lucid Lark was the last one left. It had been 4 minutes since the start of the simulation. Lucid stood before Winter. Lucid drooped to one knee and dug his Keyblades into the simulated ground. He folded his fingers around themselves as if to pray. Winter started to pull the other side of his blindfold free but he was too late.

Lucid pushed his hands forward opening a darkness portal behind him. A thick five foot thick column of Keyblades erupted from the hole. They drilled into Winter pushing him off the ground. Lucid twisted his hands controlling the keys like a puppet. Part of the column split off and came around the other side of Winter and hit him in the back. They wrapped around him and started to spin like a drill around him shaving off skin. Lucid tossed him at the wall.

Winter made hard impact denting the wall leaving a cartoon style body shaped impression in the metal. Lucid shot up in the air with a magic backed jump. His now yellow eyes were getting darker. They turned to a bright blood red. A third arm of darkness sprouted from him and took the Keyblade Way to Dawn out of the column as he flew higher towards Winter. The circle of existence was complete. Winter reached up franticly to his blind fold and pulled the rest up. Things seemed to move slower as if time had slowed too.

Lucid put the Keyblades tips together and started to gather magic. Fire, ice, and lightning gathered together. Lucid let the magic go. The magic fluctuated between black and white as the Keyblades corkscrewed around the beam.

Still pinned to the wall Winter closed his opened eye. As the beam was just about to hit Winter opened both eyes. Pure dark energy that the worlds hadn’t seen since the Tolph empire erupted out of his body destroying the beam and shattering the Keyblades spinning around them. The water molecules in the air were now confused by what stated of mater they should take. Rain and bits of ice fell from the ceiling as it was filled with steam. Lucid was on the ground in a heap of Keyblades. Winter grabbed his scythe from the ground and walked over to one of the greatest Keyblade master the worlds had ever seen. Winter lifted his weapon up for the killing stroke. 4 minutes 45 seconds had passed since the start of the simulation.

4:46 Winter started the pull down.

4: 47 Lucid tried to pull his Keyblade up to defend himself.

4:48 Winter’s scythe dug itself into Lucid’s back terminating.

4:49 Winter turned and started to walk away.

4:50 Dark energy started to heal the wounds that Winter and received in the fight.

Winter walked to the door to the simulation room and walked out.

“Axel did you feel that?” Roxas asked.

Axel looked over at his partner

“I didn’t feel anything.”

“I felt the largest mass of dark energy I have ever felt.” Roxas said. He shook his head. “Whatever lets move on.”

“Okay whatever dude.”

I hope you liked the update! ^_^

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member

I hope you liked the update! ^_^

“Yuke see garow hue.”

“What was that?” Tuesday asked as Summer opened her eyes and closed her book.

“That was a prayer from the Ark.” Summer answered.

“Can I see your book?” Tuesday asked.

“Sure I don’t mind.” Summer said as she handed it over to him.

Tuesday looked through it. The writing was strange and not in the Chrisen language but some type of writing that swirled and curved with exaggerated motions. He traced the strange letters with his fingers.

Summer slapped his hands hard.

“What was that for!?” Tuesday as he rubbed his hand.

“Don’t touch the letters.”

“Why not!?”

“The Chrisens’ believe it to be the word of God written in divine water.” Summer said as she put the holy book back in her bookshelf.

“Divine water? What do you mean?” Tuesday asked.

“The Ark says that God is in water. The only thing that can’t be molded into shapes and held is water. God gave the compass to Akira. It can be used to help build anything except water. Since it’s a liquid on Ciencia and almost never a solid it couldn’t be molded into anything. In the Ark Akira says that God is in water since both God and water can’t be changed into anything else.” Summer answered.

“So are you a faithful Summer?” Tuesday asked.

“No!” Summer shouted “I hate the Chrisen people with all my heart! They are vile people that should all be killed.”

“If you hate them so much how come you read their holy book and pray to their God?”

Summer’s eyes flickered “Because to truly erase them from the worlds you have to know what they are. Know them so you can understand your hatred. I wish to point out the flaws in their largest belief.”

“Why do you hate them?”

“Because they took my brothers, best friend, and love away.” Summer looked at the compass around her neck and brushed her fingers over the smooth metal. “Kalvera I will kill you.”

“Soon you will look upon me with the eyes of a grateful daughter.” Saix said as he struck Namine again with his whip.

Namine’s blood splattered on the ground in thick rain like drops as she breathed deeply unable to scream anymore. Saix had dragged her to the torture chamber for no reason and started to beat her relentlessly. He had cut her, hit her, spat in her face, pulled at her golden locks, injected chemicals into her to see what would happen, and stuck his fingers in her wounds just to hear her scream. It was if Saix was a vampire that fed off of Namine’s agony instead of blood.

Saix unlocked the chains that had held Namine defenseless. He dragged her by the hair to the water torture table. The once familiar light of Namine’s eyes was now total absent as Saix pulled her to the table and strapped her in.

Saix turned the water on and a slow series of water drops hit Namine’s forehead. Namine laid there breathing out as the drops hit her. She no longer groaned, screamed, or cried she just laid there her face emotionless.

“We have no missions so I think I’ll leave you in here for a while.” Saix stated as he stepped out of the room closing the door leaving Namine in complete darkness.

Namine twitched slightly as Saix opened the door letting the unfamiliarity of light hit her face. It had been 3 days of dark agonizing pain. She was thirsty and her stomach begged for food. She lay still as Saix took her off the table and dropped her on the ground before him.

“Get up child I know you are not dead.” Saix commanded.

Namine smiled from ear to ear her eyes still emotionless her face more scary then joyful.

“Yes I will get up…” She replied in a high pitched happy tone.

“Yes what girl?” Saix said.

“Yes daddy.” She said smiling again.

Namine got to her feet, walked over to Saix, and hugged him, truly hugged him.

“Good girl.” Saix hissed. “You are a good girl now aren’t you?”

“Yes daddy I am a good girl. I will do whatever you ask.” Namine answered the smile still on her face.

“Prove it,” Saix said as he pulled out a small knife “Stab yourself in the leg.

Namine took the knife and drove it into her thigh until the small hilt stopped her. She showed no signs of pain.

“Again,” Saix said squinting his eyes looking for any signs of an act.

Namine pulled the knife out and stabbed herself again once again showing no signs of pain.

“Do you like it when I hit you?” Saix asked.

“Yes daddy,” Namine answered

“Why?”

Namine giggled that was half enjoyment half terrifying squeal.

“Because when I’m a bad girl you hit me to show that I’ve done something wrong. When you hit me I know I shouldn’t do that thing again. It makes me be a good girl. I am only a weapon for you daddy and I must be good.” Namine said “I love you daddy.” She said as she hugged Saix again.

Saix grabbed her head and pushed it into his chest suffocating her. Namine stood there letting it happen making no move to fight back. Saix let go of Namine’s head.

“Don’t do anything unless you are told to do so.” Saix ordered “Kneel before me child!”

Namine complied and bowed. Saix pushed her head into the ground.

“Lower!” Saix said. He pulled back allowing her to get back to her feet.

“Am I a good girl daddy?” Namine asked her voice still overly happy.

“Right now you are.” Saix answered.

“Can I hug you daddy?”

Saix nodded and Namine hugged him for the third time.

I love you daddy.” Namine whispered as she snuggled her head into Saix’s coat.

Saix began to laugh.

“She is mine.” Saix said under his breath “She’s mine!” He cackled.

“Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday you have a new assignment. Report to the briefing room.” 2 said his voice crackling over the loud speaker.

Tuesday ran to the briefing room to find that his team was already there waiting.

“What is our new mission?” They asked in unison.

“The leader thinks in our best interest if you 3 capture the Keyblade wielder Sora. His friend Riku does not seem to want to help us anymore and in these times who ever has a key bearer holds a power like no other in all the worlds. Sora is the only open target left.” 2 answered. “Needless to say it would be preferred if you can take him alive. If not possible you are allowed to kill him so he may not be used by our enemies. Is that understood?”

“Yes sir!” The team answered as they snapped to attention and saluted.

“Move out!”

“So who exactly is al Hahdad?” River asked atop of Riku’s new helmet.

“He’s one of the biggest crime lords in the worlds. If you need information that you can’t find anywhere else he usually can tell you. That is if you can pay for it.” Trevor answered as he walked down the dark street. “He should have information on the J.A.C. and Organization XIII and how we can fight them.”

“I don’t approve of working with criminals.” River said crossing her arms.

“Crime here is like the economy River. It is not just stealing and killing; the thing that makes you strong is information and who ever had the most is the information tono. Tono means lord so the information tono is the lord of information and therefore the big boss of everything.” Holly said “So its more like were dealing with a very secretive government instead of some shady criminal.”

“Wha?” River said confused.

“You’re such and idiot River! They’re saying that this guy is more like this world’s ruler than its criminal don.”

“Oh… I still don’t like it. Something in my gut tells me that this isn’t going to end well.”

Summer wants to kill Holly and her family, Namine’s brainwashed, the J.A.C. has targeted Sora, and Riku and the others are almost certain falling into something that is more dangerous than thin ice. I hope you liked the chapter. The next one will be up next Sunday. It’s almost summer and that means more writing and longer chapters so stay with me and lets finish this story right before school starts up again. ^_^

Riku Fan1415

Saix, what the hell have you done to poor Namine??????? DAMN YOU TO HELL SAIX! GO BACK TO HELL YOU BLUE-HAIRED, TORTURING, EXECUTIONER OF DOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cursing:(Note: This is me complimenting on how well you've interpreted Saix from the games and your interpretation of his merciless nature, and it's also me wanting to kick his ass :angry:)

Haku

<3
Yeah Saix was a little overboard in a couple of scenarios and also lol at Namine being brainwashed, well done Dantez.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
Well the organization is supposed to be evil and Xi and I thought of what the evilest thing we could think of. What we thought of was Nazi Germany. It fit perfectly with Org. 13. Their symbol is a cross and if you break a cross you get a swastika. The inspiration for Saix is taken from Himler; Himler was the leader of the SS and in charged of the concentration camps. I also look at him as one of Hitler's right hand men. Since Saix is sorta like Xemnas's right hand man I made him a KH version of Himler. He in essence is a torturer and a master of manipulation. For the Chrisen people in the story I get the inspiration for them from all persecuted people through out history. You might see some similarities between the rules of the Ark and the Jewish faith. The water alphabet is just the Fire alphabet of the Torah. And since FF has given us ''The life stream'' as sorta a religion I but that as the head of the prejudice against Ciencia. Tyrantes is also a representation of Russia. Words like People's Republic, Czar, and how people act. The J.A.C. is taken by the Russian mafia. The Russian mafia unlike the Italian’s who play sports for fun stay in to play chess and I made that reflect into the J.A.C. which you can see in the games they play. Also the expression ''The fish rots from the head'' is a Russian saying.

Also Summer's real name is the name of a Russian sniper in WW2 who was said to always hit his mark. This is why Summer is so good with a Gun.

Trevor Leaverneus Kipish is Xi's creation. Shortened to initials its T.L.K. who was one of Xi's best friends on this site before he left. He is a mix of some of our favorite characters rolled into one person. Ya might have noticed some Atton Rand, Han Solo, Ichigo, and Sayf. ^_^

Thanks for reading. The next chapter will be up Sunday. Sorry for the stupid history lesson. XD

Haku

<3
That's fine Dantez you don't always have to post it right on schedule, but whenever is convenient for you is fine by me either way.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member

Well we learned something this week didn’t we? Michigan sucks and so do power outages. ^_^ Here is the chapter.

“Well this is the world Trev what ya think?”
“Today is a start of your new life!”
“This is great you were assigned to my company!”
“Run get out of here!”
“Forget about me… save Soliloquy!”
“You always wanted this right? You take it… I know if you have it that it will be used for good.”
“Goodbye Trev…”

“Elrick!”

“Something wrong Trevor!?” Holly asked now awake.

Trevor looked around. His body was covered in a cold sweat. He was in a hotel. Now he remembered. They had been walking around downtown but found this hotel when it got too late.

Trevor looked down at his hands. He had clenched them so hard that his nails dug into his palms.

“It’s… its nothing. Just forget about it.” He finally said.

“No it is not. We didn’t finish our conversation from before.” Holly said whispering so she wouldn’t wake the others.

“Oh didn’t we? What makes you so interested in my past?”

“Well you are my friend and it seems to be troubling you. Are friends not supposed to help friends when they are in trouble?” Holly whispered.

Trevor looked down at his hands again. He looked up at her again his face now serious and no longer covered by its usual playful expression.

“Fine but lets go outside so we don’t wake the others.”

Holly nodded and stepped out. Trevor followed her.

Roxas was sitting atop T5’s metal dome head with a depressed look on his face. He sighed. T5 beeped trying to cheer the young nobody up. Roxas smiled and patted T5’s head. Roxas’s face became sad just as fast as it had become happy. T5 let out a low pitched sighing noise.

“Ah… T5 it’s so hard…” Roxas groaned.

T5 beeped a response.

Roxas put his hand over where a heart should be.

“It’s just that it feels even worse than before. I mean it’s not just the need for a heart. It’s something more.” Roxas answered.

T5 squealed a metallic whistle.

“Its like someone is… missing in my life. Like someone else should be with Axel and I.” Roxas smiled again but just for a second. “I can almost hear her voice…”

“Daddy!” Namine yelled as she stepped into the lethal injection test lab. “Where are you daddy!? You called me to come down here right?”

Saix walked into the room.

“Yes I did now take a seat on the table.” Saix said.

Namine did what he asked and sat down.

Saix putt the straps over Namine’s body and pulled them tight.

Namine giggled girlishly “The table is so cold!”

Saix set a tray of needles near the table.

“What are we going to do today daddy?” Namine asked as Saix put a life energy monitor on her wrist and turned the computer on.

“I’m going to check how fast these drugs work on a subject under lab conditions.” Saix answered a smile on his face as he filled the first syringe.

“That sounds like fun!” Namine cooed. “What cha go’n do?”

“I’m going to stick this needle so it goes into a main artery in your neck and inject you with the drug to see how long it takes to make this monitor to flat line.” He answered.

“Okay when do we st…”

“Now.” Saix said interrupting her and jamming the needle into her neck. He let the drug flow from the needle.

Namine’s pupils turned white and she began to twitch. She breathed in deeply and trashed more. She breathed in one more time and became still. The monitor had gone flat.

Saix injected her with a clear liquid and Namine woke up with a steady energy pulse.

“That took a few more seconds than I had thought. I’ll have to change the dose later. We have nine more to go.” Saix said.

“Hurry get the next one!” Namine said now actually… excited about being injected and revived just to be over dosed again.

Saix injected her again.

Namine didn’t move much this time. Blood flowed out of her head via her eyes, mouth, nose, and ears. The monitor was flat. Namine lay still again foam started to form in her mouth and gurgled out.

Saix reached for the antidote and let it go. Namine woke up again.

“That was perfect.” Saix said.

Namine started to cry, a smile from ear to ear.

“Thanks daddy.”

Trevor rested his hands on Holly’s shoulders and looked into her deep emerald green eyes. He exhaled and began to speak.

“Do you know what a darkness agent is?”

“Just that they were special soldiers that Ansem used.” Holly answered.

“That’s right; but did you ever hear that they were all humans? I mean did you know that they were real people and not heartless?” Trevor asked.

“They were real people? But that’s… that’s…”

“Evil? Yes but we didn’t care. We wanted to serve our nation and if you were part of the DA then you could do that.” Trevor replied.

“We? So you were… part of them?” Holly asked.

“I did say I served with Riku didn’t I? Yes I served much longer then he did but that’s beside the point.” Trevor said. “The DA were sent on missions that Ansem dubbed either suicidal or would cause to much of his dark power and influence of the heartless to be spent to do the job. We were the ones who took Ukiz, Tropic, Iriaz, and all the rest. Thousands died. I… I was one of the few who survived. All of us were put into different companies. My commanding officer was Beck Rukia. His assistant captain was a man by the name of Elrick Ule. He was… one of my greatest friends. A man by the name of Club Ruega was the best member of the DA. His assistant captain was a man named Ratio. Their company had the highest success rate. They also had the highest death rate of the entire DA. They were the ones chosen to spear head the operation at Ukiz. The entire company would have been destroyed if Club and Ratio were not the leaders. They were what we all looked up to. All of use but one. Beck wanted more than honor on the battle field; Beck was after power. On one of his solo missions he stumbled upon something and came back with god like power over the darkness. He said that he was the one the darkness had chosen not some brainless heartless with delusions of grandeur.”

Trevor paused for a second and saw the shocked expression on Holly’s face.

“Beck started kill members of the DA. He was our friend, our brother in arms, and my captain. He betrayed us with out a second thought. He drew our attention by destroying a civilian settlement that had been boomed out years before and was still in reconstruction. He killed so many innocents. He killed for himself; not his nation, his people, and certainly no for honor.”

“He waited to see who would make the first bold step forward. We moved and… we died. I watched my brothers kill and be killed but nothing like this. This… this was murder. The entire 502nd were killed along with 2000 people living in the city where the battle took place. He didn’t stop there either. Did you hear about the earthquake that ravaged all those people a while back? That wasn’t an earthquake it was Beck. We all looked up to him like we did Club. He was also Club’s only friend. Can you imagine seeing a friend that was once so close to you that you could talk about anything become a human heartless? We set up a plan to kill Beck to end what he had become; he was waiting though and ambushed us. He killed everyone spare 5. Elrick the one who Beck had trained, who was his brother was killed by his hand and I watched it happen.”

“Then Club told me to take Elrick to see if he could still be saved. Club couldn’t stop him. He was killed and Elrick died. His dying words were for me to take care of his younger sister who was a new member of the DA safe. He gave me this!”

Trevor pulled a gunblade from a holster on his back. Its blade was a unique blue, and it was a drilling barrel. Quick draw transform action like Leon’s and Lightning’s.

“I had a dream that we could bring peace…”

Trevor began to cry.

“Trev can ya do me a favor? Tell… tell all my girlfriends they were the only one I cared about… Please take care of Sil. In this sword through you we will live on.”

“He died a beaten man who was to easily killed by a friend who had fallen so far that he no longer could see what he had become. Beck is still alive. He is one of the reasons I’m helping you. I have to kill him. What he has done is unforgivable.”

Trevor breathed deeply and put the gunblade back.

“So now you know.”

Holly looked at Trevor her mouth open with amazement.

“You…”

“I don’t want to talk about this again princess so please just go back to bed.”

Holly could only nodded as she walked back into the room and fell asleep.

Sorry it’s so short. I only had a day or so to rewrite the chapter I didn’t save. Lucky for you readers is that in the next 2 days I will be officially be on Summer Vacation which means that chapters can be wrote and released on any day of the week and will be a lot longer.

Haku

<3
That's alright DoD the length wasn't a real issue since you had to start over from scratch again, but looking forward into seeing what things are going to happen in the following update.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
Okay guys most likely by the time you read this I’ll either be in Russia or on my way there. ^_^ I hope you like the chapter. (This was the second part of the last one that got erased.)

“Member 7, 3 and 14.2 report to the audience chamber immediately.” A computer voice said over the com system.

Namine got up and donned her black cloak and ran towards the portal on her floor. She passed through and reappeared on the second lowest chair in the room. Xaldin and Saix were already there. Xemnas appeared shortly after her.

“A small group of people on Ukiz are causing complications. Apparently they don’t like us being in power. They must be dealt with fast and made an example of. I want you three to go to the capital city where these… rebels are and snuff them out along with the other citizens of the city. Fear must be in place before we have complete control.” Xemnas said in a deep commanding voice. “Get going I want this to be over with.” He said as he shook his hand for them to leave.

Namine smiled

“I finally get to kill again. This will be fun. I can’t wait to show daddy how strong I’ve gotten.”

The organization provide all transportation to everywhere in know space; since the mission called for extreme force Saix, Xaldin, and Namine were assigned a Heart Eater class dreadnought gummi ship. Heart Eater class gummi ships were huge crafts that could hold a crew that rivaled that of world capital cites. It was complete with a squadron of P2 strikers; they were the new Slecen made snub fighters. Being allies with the world with one of the strongest military force had its benefits.

Namine and the others would board a light drop ship to go down planet side. From there they would go about their mission.

“Why was she assigned to this mission?” Xaldin asked Saix as he looked down at Namine.

“She is here because I trained her and showed her pain. She is not like she used to be. Our new 14th member is now a super weapon just as much as the 13th is.” Saix answered.

“We shall see.” Xaldin said as he put his hood up.

Namine and Saix did the same and pulled their hoods up cloaking their faces in darkness.

The doors opened revealing a metropolis. Buildings thousands of feet tall not just scrapping the sky but stabbing it with aggression. The exit ramp came down slowly and Namine and the others walked out. They were greeted by an organization loyalist.

“Greetings masters we are humbled to have you here on such a fantastic day as day.” The man said. “How may I serve you?”

Namine looked over at Saix. Namine smiled a cruel smile as she saw him nod.

“Die for me okay!” She giggled as she stabbed him through the chest with her Keyblade. Guards in the spaceport surrounded them in seconds guns raised.

“Stop right there!” The commanding officer screamed as he slipped a fresh magazine in his gun.

“Oh they all look so cute.” Namine said in a high voice as she raised her blade.

Saix pulled his claymore from out of a darkness portal. Xaldin materialized his spears and formed a barrier around himself.

“Have fun my weapon.” Saix said.

“Yippy!” She screamed.

“Men open fire!” The head of the guard said. “Show those…”

Namine was moving so fast that it looked like she had teleported behind the man.

“You’re funny.” Namine said as she rose to her feet from her knees. The man’s head slid from his neck moments afterward. The guards turned their attention towards Namine and emptied their guns at her.

Namine dance around the spaceport gracefully pulling different keyblades from the air and cutting through the helpless men around her. Namine heard whimpering and turned her head. She spotted a young man comforting a young woman.

“Stay away from us. We didn’t do anything…”

Namine snapped her fingers and a small group of ten dusks appeared. Namine pointed her blade at the couple.

“Go play with them guys they look afraid.” The dusks pounced on the couple. Blood splattered on Namine’s face. She giggled girlishly. “Daddy these people make such funny noises!” Namine looked sad for a second “I don’t think they want to play with me…”

Saix leaped up to a fleeing commercial gummi ship and sliced it all the way through from nose to tail with his claymore. “That’s right 14. What do we do to people that don’t do what we say?”

“Kill them!!!” Namine cheered as she jumped down to the second floor of the spaceport.

One of the guards got off a round and it sliced through a small lock of Namine’s hair. Her golden hair hit the floor in front of her.

“You’re making me mad!” Namine said as darkness flooded over her body, her eyes now yellow. “I don’t like it when people aren’t nice to me!” She said. “DiE!” she yelled her voice now different.

Namine pounced on top of him driving her Keyblade through his chest. The man fell backwards and making the blade sunk into the floor. Namine clawed at the man’s face. Bits of skin and bone were buried deep under Namine’s claw like nails as she raked them across the man’s face. The man wailed an inhuman squeal as he looked up into Namine’s bright, sickly yellow eyes. Namine pulled back and bit the man on the neck vampire style and cut a main artery. The man bleed out.

Namine stood up with a smile on her face. She was having… fun.

“Well what are you waiting for?”

Roxas looked over at Axel and then back at the man down on his knees in front of him. They had been assigned to kill a man who had led a small uprising in one of the new organization territories. He had done it because the organization’s new laws were killing his way of life and members of his family. That didn’t matter though he still was a criminal. Roxas had him in a corner and was in the perfect position for a death blow.

“Please you don’t do this. You have no idea how life is here…” The man pleaded again.

“Well what are you waiting for?” Axel asked again.

Roxas had his side arm pointed at the man’s head. His wife and daughter just got back from wherever they were and walked through the door. They gasped in fear. Axel had it covered and pointed his gun at them.

“Izik what’s going on?”

“What are you doing to my daddy?”

Roxas clutched his head in pain. He didn’t know what to do. He looked down at the gun. It was a 32 caliber hand cannon peacemaker. Roxas began to cry a little

“What are you waiting for?”

“Ahh!!!” Roxas screamed. He pulled the trigger again and again and again until the magazine was out. He dropped his hand.

“Daddy!!!” The little girl screamed as she ran to her father.

Her father wrapped his arms around his daughter tears on his face.

“Why did you…” He started

“You’re dead. Izik Yerick no longer exists.” Roxas said as he put the gun back in its holster. He walked out of the room and Axel followed.

“You did well.” Axel said.

“What are you talking about? I failed the mission.” Roxas said.

“Yeah but you didn’t fail me.” Axel said comfortingly in a soft voice.

Roxas looked up at Axel.

Axel looked into Roxas’s blue eyes. They were just like his sister’s.

Roxas ran into him and hugged him.

“Axel, are we friends?” Roxas asked

Axel hugged him back.

“Yeah Roxas… were friends.”

Roxas pulled away slowly.

“Well let’s get back. Xemnas will be mad but I don’t think he’ll go crazy.”

“Yeah sure.” Axel said back. “Namine… I did it.”

Saix looked down at the world bellow him. Xaldin and Namine had followed him back up to the ship orbiting the planet. The cannons and main battery were aimed at Ukiz’s capital city where they had just been.

“Fire.”

White flares and red explosions dotted the world making it look like a melting metal marble.

Namine jumped up and down with joy and Xaldin chuckled. Saix turned.

“Set a course back to the castle. Were done here.”

I hope you liked the chapter! The next one will be up… well since its summer whenever I get the chance to write and that will be a lot! ^_^

Haku

<3
Have fun in Russia DoD hopefully the next update wouldn't take too long to be out, but this one sure did set the course of what's in store to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back