• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Brady Games strategy guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aqua

Yeah, I got one of the special ones (ended up being the one with master form on the cover). Same thing happened to me. I did not abuse it, but some pages toward the beginning fell out. Scotch tape, lots of tape.

riku's_artist7

Bronze Member
Awards
omg you have nooo idea!! the first time i got it i carried it everywhere basically, my god it got torn up and the pages started to fall out and i tried to tape it :D after all of that my friend spilt apple juice all over it so i just decided to just get a new one so now i have a guide thats perfect now :D
the FF tactics advanced guide i had was in REALLY bad shape, basically every page in the guide was taped and ripped (even the cover) but i still kept it (but then i gave it to konnor, the one who spilt apple juice all over the KH guide i had)

RikuRox

dude mine did that too... so i just ripped all the pages out and put them in a binder! but still i pre ordered mine and its the limited edition one too. my aunt's hasnt done it i dont think... but gah i spent my money on that thing. but its straight i can still use it!

Agent007

I ♥ Livi
Website
www.myspace.com
Just return it and get a new one. That happened to me with the god of war 2 guide. I just brought it back to eb games and they gave me a new one. no questions asked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back