• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Brady Games strategy guide

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

Silver Member
I think had one for the first game it started to fall a part too! hmm maybe it is just how they put them to gather!

Xemnas-sama

Yeah I have one for both games but neither of them had pages that fell out easily though. lol. Or at least not yet anyway.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
lmao. Sorry, but that sounds funny. I have one for both, but none of the pages have fallen out.

KingdomSealer

yea some of them fell out and i got irritated. but i just pushed em in there and the stay for a couple days then fall back out. sucks...

SSLaertes

Seeker of Darkness
This happens a lot with brady game guides... it started happening to the one i have for FFXII just a week after i bought it as well, has to do with the binding and how you bend the spine of the guide =/

KINGDOM_BLADE

Did anyone else get this guide for KHII and then it fell apart??? It happened to us and we didn't mistreat it at all the pages just started falling out! :cursing:

yea all the front pages telling about the game and characters u will see in the guide i now have them either framed on my wall or thumb tacked on my wall i have sora in 3 different places on my way and the reason y it falls apart is becuzthey use strong thread to keep the pages in and they use weak paper for the pages i mean mine started falling apart in the store that y we bought itto sum it up Brady Games uses cheap material to make their guides that is why i buy Prima guides more now.

neon6

It's wasteful to buy something that'll break...DAMN YOU BRADY GASMES STRATEGY GUIDE!!!

Reflection

Princess of Heart
Awards
Mine fell apart as well. Both KH games and my FFX-2 one is still barely alive. All of the dressphere/garment grid indexes are completely torn out. All I do is turn the pages!! They're made so badly now. My FFVII strategy guide is still in mint condition from like 2001.

Haku

<3
The one I had never came apart since I hardly used mine except to gather all of the gems.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back