• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boss Battle against the Knight Scan!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
i want it even more now.if it doesnt come to NA i hope somebody posts the knight fight on you tube. (haha knight fight get it?haha) and the secret ending too

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Ok guys his official legit name for now is

T.E.S

As the scan calls him, "The Enigmatic Soldier's whereabouts and names are TOP SECRET"

TepidShark

Awards
It is cool to see it confirmed and all but come on it is not like it is a big suprise. I mean who else was the "secret boss" going to be.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
^Could've been Riku. :p

Also, this is AWESOME.

This is just. . . amazing.

I seriously doubt Square would hate us North Americans so much that they wouldn't give us this game.

If not. . . I know somebody whom will import it + has a Japanese PS2. . . *evil eyes*

And also, the thing I'm intrested in most is not "who" the Knight is, but "where" he is.

It seems. . . distinct that the area he is in holds a large ammount of meaning.

And also, is he re-fightable? Because I haven't heard anything on the subject of his replay-able-ness.

Last edited:

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Nomura did say so in an interview...I guess...stated that even if you defeated the boss and know the methods on how to beat him, it would be really difficult and hard when fighting him the next time?

Angel's Prayer

Bronze Member
Bascule -Heaven there is not even up to the sky-
He's way to colorful if you ask me, and as for the location, my guess is that he warps you to that location, but judging from the pictures, either there's an invisible wall, or the area is really vast. if the latter is so, it could mean he has a lot of AoE attacks or has a really long range or is really fast, and that Sora will hvae to keep a lot of distance just to stay alive....

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
I had the feeling that to fight against the knight, you had accomplished something....possibly the crowns collection, but that's quite unlikely possible as it is stated that after you fight the knight, you will be able to fight him but no matter what method you use to defeat him in the first fight, he will harder and difficult to beat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back