• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boss Battle against the Knight Scan!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Caminee

i wonder what kind of reaction commands ull have...maybe you take one of his keyblades and attack him like crazy but then that kind of sounds like the final attack at xemnas in kh2..

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
That would be cool to see some new reaction commands on GAK. ^ ^ Anyway, to settle some of the past question about the knight on the KH2FM+ PV, I believe that isn't the GAK....perhaps some one?

Caminee

something wierd about where u fight GAK is that he was in the crossroads with all the keyblades and in the scan there are mountains but still the desert theme which seems to hint at a new world maybe?

Zero Sora

Now comes with 50% more bullshit
Awards
OMFG!!! I hope he can one hit KO us, if he can't then he's not even worth fighting

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
This is apparently the boss that makes Sephy look like a wuss. From the look of it, I can see he will be a toughy.

Oh and i love that CGI pic of Roxas, Sora, mickey, Donald, and Goofy. Hopefully that's how they'll look like in the regular cutscenes on the next gen systems.

With them showing off Roxas a lot, I think it's safe to say him and Sora will be back in sequels.

Zexion113

I really hope the game comes to America. I would say that this fight top things off for kh2fm. What are the chances that they would announce an american release date after the 29th?

Dnize

Odd how they did AU's color armor like that.. but man what a fight that must be.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
Yeah the Secret Boss will be exremely difficult. Nomura said to unlock the Secret Ending, getting past the boss is essential. RAK? Why don't you guys just call him TAK=TALL ARMORED KNIGHT. The other 2 could be FAK=FEMALE ARMORED KNIGHT and SAK=SHORT ARMORED KNIGHT.

But defeating TAK will be very exhausting. First you are going to have to find his weak spot and just by doing that, you are going to die lots of times. Then when you find the weak spot you are going to have to attack that weak spot and that won't be easy either.lol So basically about 6-15 tries trying to find TAK's weak spot and about 10-20 tries trying to beat him.

KingdomSealer

OOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!! so flippin awesome i love you for posting this!! i must get this game cause if i dont ill freak. that looks really cool and difficult to beat, whys he look different though? hmmm only time will tell THX again Xaldin

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
The lighting of the area makes his suit look different and the Secret Ending was in a higher quality. So the Knight we get to fight is the Knight who picked up the Kingdom Key.

Lost_key1013

Cool another boss that's even harder than sephiroth to get killed by countless times. I can't wait!:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back