• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Boss Battle against the Knight Scan!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
www.khinsider.com

Sup guys!

Some new scans came up recently, and although the scans arn't too clear or big, you can easily tell the hype they bring just by it's content!

Click to enlarge

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Exciting as usual. =D Many people guessed it would be a knight. I do wonder how he is encountered.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Whoa! So the secret boss is the Armored Knight Unknown!? And as far as I can see, the bars of the Armored Knight is full! Thanks for the find, Xaldin! ^ ^

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
OH MY GOSH. THERE IT IS, THE BOSS FIGHT.

ZOMG aammmmmmaaaazing >>.<<

Best scan I've seen yet; can't wait for a better quality version.

Look how insanely hard he is!Wooooooooooowww, AWESOME!

So it appears Sora GOES to the desert place with all the keyblades. But why, and when; at the end of the game? This is awesome...

Thank you Xaldin!

Oh and at the bottom of the scan, you can see a pic of one of those "modes", the one with the puzzle.

XjXsOlJa

NHSrep
OMFG!!!!!!!!!! wy is he in a different color armor suit?shouldnt it be grey or something? I WANT IT TO COME TO NA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
Yeah but this leads me to more questions

1. How does Sora get there?
2. Why does that knight look different form the others?
3. I wish we could see his weapon clearer..
4. If that's a World I wonder what it's name is.

The Conquerer

The Bloody Warrior
Awards
The shape of his suit looks like the very first Knight's suit(the tall Knight who picked up the Kingdom Key in the KH2 Secret Ending). Maybe when the sun is not shining on him, his suit is this color, but I'm not sure, it could be someone else. But of course this guy is 10x stronger than Sephiroth. I can imagine my self dying 10 times in a row.lol But too bad I can't just experince it. Square Enix better bring it here. It would suck hard if this game was only exclusive to the Japanese.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
The knights ain't like the other 3 knights from the secret ending (just like Xemnas in the first FM, as he is only introduced as 'Unknown' and he is not like the other hooded unknowns in the secret ending of FM whom we find out that they're Roxas and Riku until the last part of the scene, the unknown who is speaking to Roxas is Xemnas, himself)

Caminee

i didnt feel like reading all the posts so if someone said this then sorry...i think the picture of the broken helmet is after this fight, sora breaks his helmet sees that is resembles him and then some conflicts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back