• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Book of Prophecies THEORY

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocobo

I was thinking to myself after looking at a lot of story's ideas etc and I am not sure if it has been told who wrote this book yet, I feel like Xhenort has the book in some way but wouldn't it be cool if there writer was Walt Disney

I doult it would be, I am not right about these things but it's was just a passing thought
I bet it's someone completely different, oh well time will tell

Audo

press △ to sora
Awards
Website
avale-reves.tumblr.com
Re: book of prophecies THEORY

I mean, it's pretty heavily implied that the Master of Masters wrote them, given that he is the character with the "eye that sees the future" and he bestows upon the foretellers the copies of the book.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

i mean,

i'm sure xehanort knows about it, seeing how maleficent does, but to actually have it would give him quite an advantage over the lights.

although he's already suspiciously knowledgeable about the past, present and future so explaining the master passed down the book and keyblade to MX would certainly explain things.

or perhaps he struck down the master and took them when eraqus confronted him about it and got scarred up. BbS didn't have much in the way of context.

Luxu

Awards

If anyone would get the Book of Prophecies, it would be Sora. Sora seems to be the Master of Masters of the present. And also he is a the main character and has the plot protecting him so...

Because if Luxu is to Xehanort, then the Master of Masters is to Sora.

I like to think its his theorized connection to the MoM or Daybreak Trio, that will have him pull through and destroy Xehanort. Like Sora awakens their power within them, and I doubt he will have his friends nearby to assist with the fight

Last edited:

BlackOsprey

Hell yeah
Awards

If anyone would get the Book of Prophecies, it would be Sora. Sora seems to be the Master of Masters of the present. And also he is a the main character and has the plot protecting him so...
Wait... What? I have no idea how you reached that conclusion.

This Master of Masters guy, according to Luxu, wanted to see what would happen if the world ended. A lot of his actions have contributed to this whole mess spiraling out of control and into war. What's more, he's a master. With six apprentices. Nothing about Sora is like that, at all.

And if anyone is going to be missing out on crucial information, let's be honest, it's going to be Sora. That kid didn't even know that there were several people's worth of highly volatile memories in his own heart until the Norts nearly killed him with them.

Last edited:

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards

i think at this point we can stop comparing the foretellers to modern KH characters,
(besides luxunort). and sora being in the MoM role would be such a strech, how out of character would the dude have to be?

Luxu

Awards

Wait... What? I have no idea how you reached that conclusion.

This Master of Masters guy, according to Luxu, wanted to see what would happen if the world ended. A lot of his actions have contributed to this whole mess spiraling out of control and into war. What's more, he's a master. With six apprentices. Nothing about Sora is like that, at all.

Here is the fishy thing about what Luxu said, The MoM can see into the future right? So a more full poof plan would be made by him, but that is not the case in the plan constructed. It has many weak points, it seems Luxu made it up on the spot to get Ava off his trail. Also if the whole plan was to summon "Kingdom Hearts" he could have already done that, since the X-Blade is theorized by most. And that can summon "Kingdom Hearts" as shown by BBS. And the MoM has an all seeing eye, so what if he gained that power through the X-Blade or heck even Kingdom Hearts. Also it is possible the MoM predicted the future and told Ava about his prediction before vanishing.

Chocobo

I see its all an illusion just as Maleficent got the the power to transport into Jiminys book and she even then wanted to get a hold of this book to do the same thing so who's to say Xhenort didn't do the same with this book to get the upper hand besides he dropped hints in KH3 intro that he knows far too much about the book I can see from his words he already knows the future but I'm guessing it can be re written but this is another thought and theory

Luxu

Awards

I see its all an illusion just as Maleficent got the the power to transport into Jiminys book and she even then wanted to get a hold of this book to do the same thing so who's to say Xhenort didn't do the same with this book to get the upper hand besides he dropped hints in KH3 intro that he knows far too much about the book I can see from his words he already knows the future but I'm guessing it can be re written but this is another thought and theory

...I think the book was written in ink not pencil. The book cannot be changed.

Chocobo

In the KH3 into Xhenort said the future has already been written and Eraqus replied who's to say you can't change it, and light may prevale you might be surprised

Chuuya

scared of any fandom I'm part of
Awards

^ That gets me thinking though, what if darkness WILL prevail. What if there's no way in changing it, we won't know for sure. Maybe at the last moments of KH3 Light will prevail I'm guessing.

Chocobo

From their words means that the book reads darkness wins but the ONE weather that's Sora or not was born to change the future if it can be

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

I like to think its his theorized connection to the MoM or Daybreak Trio, that will have him pull through and destroy Xehanort. Like Sora awakens their power within them, and I doubt he will have his friends nearby to assist with the fight

Man, I haven't commented on one of these in a while :) with that being said, how is the Master of Master's even close to Sora? They have a lot of differences personality-wise, for example:

1. The MoM seems generally unconcerned with the outcome of Daybreak Town, where Sora seems to be OVERLY concerned with the outcomes of the worlds, with all of his meddling. If anything, the MoM would love to see what would happen if reality was destroyed.

2. Luxu is shown to be very similar to the MoM according to himself and Ava, being the one apprentice who seems to share the MoM's "ambitions," whatever those prove to be in the future. If you look at this retrospectively, how are Xehanort and Sora even a little alike? One's a grungy old man who seems to be set on this "tyranny of light" thing being abolished, while Sora seems to be completely opposed to EVERYTHING this guy has ever said or done.

3. Why does anyone NEED to get the Book of Prophecies? Besides, if there was five of them passed out, not only would it be easy to find, someone would have already found it at some point. Wouldn't Xehanort's goal be to get the LOST PAGE rather than get the whole book? He seems to know what the book says, as it seems to be public domain in Kingdom Hearts X, so why not be more curious about the outcome rather than the stuff that he already knows about?

4. Xehanort doesn't seem to be concerned with needing the power of the Book of Prophecies, BELIEVE me. He's already nearly taken Kingdom Hearts for himself twice already, with thirteen of himself helping him out and the power of the nobodies, heartless, unversed (provided that Vanitas' tease in DDD wasn't a sham), and the Dream Eaters (since he can lead them to the realm of light), he doesn't seem to be even slightly interested in finding this magical book.

Dude, if you really want to focus on a villain finding the Book of prophecies, just stick with Maleficent and hope it makes her relevant again. I know I am!

EDIT: Also, do you mean you doubt Sora will have friends to help in the final battle? Sure, I think it's fair to say that Sora in a one-on-one fight with Master Xehanort sounds completely fair (although I'd want Donald & Goofy there for reasons of my own), but why would he be alone at the end of the game? There is an inconceivable amount of people with/without keyblades that could help him that having no one else around sounds downright impossible at this point.

Last edited:

Luxu

Awards

EDIT: Also, do you mean you doubt Sora will have friends to help in the final battle? Sure, I think it's fair to say that Sora in a one-on-one fight with Master Xehanort sounds completely fair (although I'd want Donald & Goofy there for reasons of my own), but why would he be alone at the end of the game? There is an inconceivable amount of people with/without keyblades that could help him that having no one else around sounds downright impossible at this point.

They would each be fighting Seekers of Darkness, so they won't be able to fight with Sora. And I think all Sora has to do is look to the past for help, when Xehanort gets the X-Blade he might ditch Luxu's Keyblade because he won't need it anymore. People theorize that Luxu put his heart inside his keyblade, so if that is true Sora would be able to duel wield once more. Though as seen with the Roxas boss fight Duel Wielding may be powerful, but Roxas still lost and Xehanort would have the X-Blade so two keyblades at once won't do much. So I think Sora will be powered up by Kingdom Hearts, perhaps giving him the power of all Keyblade users that fought and perished in the Keyblade Graveyard, that would certainly give him enough power to be able to kill Xehanort

SomeKHFan

Awards

Here's a question.

Could the book that Yen Sid has Sora read some parts of in KHII be a Book of Prophecy?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Here's a question.

Could the book that Yen Sid has Sora read some parts of in KHII be a Book of Prophecy?

I don't think so. Otherwise, he would have foreseen Xehanort's return after his Heartless and Nobody were defeated. He seemed pretty surprised when he came to that conclusion during Re: coded's ending.

Ven_Roxas

Awards

I don't think so. Otherwise, he would have foreseen Xehanort's return after his Heartless and Nobody were defeated. He seemed pretty surprised when he came to that conclusion during Re: coded's ending.

But how far into the future does the book see? It's a book. It's finite. What if the book stops after KH2? Then there would be a sense of surprise when he realizes Xehanort is back. And meleficent talks about the book as a book of fairy tales. Meaning not the future. Just a thought.

Luxu

Awards

But how far into the future does the book see? It's a book. It's finite. What if the book stops after KH2? Then there would be a sense of surprise when he realizes Xehanort is back. And meleficent talks about the book as a book of fairy tales. Meaning not the future. Just a thought.

It is implied it goes to the 2nd Keyblade War or beyond. By the passage, "On that land, shall darkness prevail. And light expire". It was not referring to the 1st Keyblade War, because the Keyblade Graveyard is in the Realm of Light, not darkness. So, it must be referring to the 2nd one, maybe the MoM and Luxu. What they did was try to avoid it?

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

It is implied it goes to the 2nd Keyblade War or beyond. By the passage, "On that land, shall darkness prevail. And light expire". It was not referring to the 1st Keyblade War, because the Keyblade Graveyard is in the Realm of Light, not darkness. So, it must be referring to the 2nd one, maybe the MoM and Luxu. What they did was try to avoid it?

What Second Keyblade War? There was only one during MoM's and Luxu's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back