• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Book of Prophecies THEORY

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
Re: book of prophecies THEORY

Xehanort wants to start a second Keyblade War, with the Guardians of Light and the Seekers of Darkness...

The way you worded it:

It is implied it goes to the 2nd Keyblade War or beyond. By the passage, "On that land, shall darkness prevail. And light expire". It was not referring to the 1st Keyblade War, because the Keyblade Graveyard is in the Realm of Light, not darkness. So, it must be referring to the 2nd one, maybe the MoM and Luxu. What they did was try to avoid it?

Seems to suggest that you were calling the first War as the second one.

Anywho, it's plain obvious that the MoM and Luxu are promoting the first War, meaning it's doubtful they'd want to prevent a second one, specially one that happens waaay beyond their lifetime.

---

But whatever. There are so many plot points that are going to be addressed on KH3 that sometimes I wonder if some of them will be briefly closed and later expanded on future installments.

Luxu

Awards

The way you worded it:

Seems to suggest that you were calling the first War as the second one.

Anywho, it's plain obvious that the MoM and Luxu are promoting the first War, meaning it's doubtful they'd want to prevent a second one, specially one that happens waaay beyond their lifetime.

---

But whatever. There are so many plot points that are going to be addressed on KH3 that sometimes I wonder if some of them will be briefly closed and later expanded on future installments.

Kingdom Hearts has a complex storyline, all plotholes and plotpoints that needed cleared. They also need to address why Ephemera was smarter than the Foretellers.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards

Kingdom Hearts has a complex storyline, all plotholes and plotpoints that needed cleared. They also need to address why Ephemera was smarter than the Foretellers.

I don't think Ephemera is smarter than the Foretellers. He knows what Ava let's him know about the Book of Prophecies.

Luxu

Awards

I don't think Ephemera is smarter than the Foretellers. He knows what Ava let's him know about the Book of Prophecies.

I am talking about in the sense he knew the world was "ending". He discovered all worlds where illusions, and discovered that the "light" they collected was illusions also.

Ven_Roxas

Awards

It is implied it goes to the 2nd Keyblade War or beyond. By the passage, "On that land, shall darkness prevail. And light expire". It was not referring to the 1st Keyblade War, because the Keyblade Graveyard is in the Realm of Light, not darkness. So, it must be referring to the 2nd one, maybe the MoM and Luxu. What they did was try to avoid it?

I feel as though if Xehanort was able to quote the book, then why is he so curious to see what would happen if another war happened? And why did he try to rush into making the X-blade the wrong way? If the future was already written, then why any of that. There wouldn't be any curiosity or trial and error. He could have known exactly what to do.

The passage Xehanort quoted was about the ANCIENT keyblade war anyway. He said so himself. "Have you heard of the ancient keyblade war?" I mean, we already know at the time the book was written, the first keyblade war was the future. So future tense doesn't mean anything if he's quoting the book. And even though the keyblade graveyard is in the realm of light, darkness still prevailed in the war. It was the 7 pure lights that allowed what's left of the world to maintain itself, but now as several disjointed worlds separated by the darkness of space (they used armor to protect themselves from that darkness between worlds. Doesn't sound like light prevailed to me). I just think there's enough evidence to say that it's possible the book doesn't go beyond KH2, or some
Installment before KH3 (I'm
Saying KH2 because in the extra Re:Coded scene in 2.5, meleficent refers to the book as having fairy tales, so it doesn't refer to the future as of Coded which was after 2)

Grono

KH ☼ D&D ☼ Music ☼ Wack.
Awards

I am talking about in the sense he knew the world was "ending". He discovered all worlds where illusions, and discovered that the "light" they collected was illusions also.

That seems fair. In that sense, he certainly did know. The foretellers certainly knew about how the worlds were illusions they were creating, how couldn't they? But you're absolutely right, the only other people that seem to know about the end of the world are the MoM, Luxu, Ava, the dandelions, you, and skuld (the dandelions, you, skuld, and ava due to association).

Sorakh212

Awards
Obviously it hasn't been confirmed yet but there are something interesting theories and perspectives here in this thread. I think either this aforementioned Master of Masters wrote it or it's just sort of been there like an ancient prophecy that's been passed down over time. I think I prefer the ambiguous answer because not knowing is interesting and if it really is ancient than any number of people could have written it. Kinda reminds me of some real life stuff but still interesting to ponder nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back