• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Fanfiction ► Blizz Fate

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lycanthrope

Gold Member
Awards
I swear, I keep posting on KHI, and the posts don't go through. Stupid internet connection...

Anyway, 8/10. Superb.

Haku

<3
Excellent chapter, I really enjoyed reading every bit of it keep up the good work.

SORA RULEZ!!!!

Cool! Im sorry im late!!! Well its awesome!!!!! This is different from the others but their cool too! Well its awesome! I really want to keep reading this!

Hikari713

Hiding. Who ever finds me first gets a cookie!
Hey everybody it was a little quick but here is chapter 3 i hope you enjoy it!!!!

Chapter 3: Awakened Night

As Sora finally started to drift into a somewhat peaceful sleep he was rudely awakened.

“Get up Sora hurry!” A familiar scratchy voice urged him.

Sora practically jumped out of his clothes.

“What are you two doing here?!?” Sora was quite shocked and still a bit dazed.

“Shhhhhhh!” Goofy said.

“What on earth is going on?” Sora began to raise his voice.

“Goofy grab him! I’ll get his clothes.” Donald ordered.

Before Sora could object to this Goofy already had him halfway through the door.

Goofy took Sora down to the beach not far from the house where Riku, Kairi, and their three guests slept peacefully; so he thought.

“To quote a very good friend of mine ‘what’s the big idea?!?’” Sora said as he stood on the beach in his pajamas.

“Look there is big trouble brewin’ and you’ve got to come with us.” Goofy started to explain.

“What? I just got home!” Sora said knowing this made no difference; he would have to go.

Meanwhile a peaceful house began sneakily stirring.

Kairi woke up and made her way quietly to Riku’s room.

“Riku wake up!” She shook him gently.

Riku jumped up alert. “Kairi is everything okay? Is something happening?”

“Don’t worry nothing major is going on but Donald and Goofy are here, they took Sora down to the beach and they are all talking.”

Riku and Kairi went to the window. Kairi began to shake.

“He’s leaving again…..” She said quietly.

“Not without me he’s not!” Riku went to get his clothes.

Vix, Sastanya, and Icy, were all looking out of the guest room window.

“It’s those two from the castle!” Vix whispered.

“We have to find out what they know!” Sastanya said.

“They might not be that easy to get information out of, we need to find a way to eavesdrop.” Icy said.

The three of them got up and made their way to the pitch black living room.

Next thing they knew they were on the floor in a huge pile. A light flickered on and a small chuckle was heard.

Icy who was on the top of the pile looked up and saw Riku standing by the light switch.

“Sorry.” Icy said as she helped Kairi up and then Sastanya. Vix was up before she could offer him her hand.

“You guys,” Riku began.

“Don’t you dare tell me I can’t go!” Kairi said. “I refuse to be left behind to worry again!”

Riku knew how strongly she felt about this.

“Same here, those two might know what happened to our world!” Vix told him trying to show that he would not back down.

“Okay but there is no way they will just let all five of us go.” Riku told them.

“So….” Sora began. “Your saying that their world was not destroyed but all the people were taken away from it?”

“Right and it was the third world it happened to.” Goofy said.

“And there is no way for us to get back to the world its like there is a barrier around it keeping out everything. We were at their world to warn them about what may happen to their world. We have to go to Hallow Bastion next.” Donald explained.

“What about Twilight Town? Yen Sid may know what’s going on.” Sora asked.
Donald and Goofy both looked down.

“What? They’re all…..gone?” Sora couldn’t bear to think of it.

“We don’t have time to waste we have to go, I’m sorry Sora.” Goofy told him as they began to walk to the gummi ship.

Sora turned back and looked at the house. I’m sorry guys, please be safe.

They made their way onto the ship and Donald pulled off of the island; they were gone from home again.

Sora let a single tear run down his cheek as he watched through the window.

All of the sudden Sora heard a loud thump and a voice. “Oww!” It was a girl’s voice.

Sora followed where a series of thumps and angry voices were coming from and it led him to the door to the storage room. He opened the door and in a blur five bodies spilled out yelling at each other.

They realized they had been discovered and all looked up at Sora with guilty chuckles and smirks.

“We have to take you all back!” Donald urged.

“No! Not until you explained what happened to our world!” Vix exclaimed.

All of the sudden they saw Hallow Bastion and it was dark there as if they were in an eclipse.

“No!” Sora yelled.

He took control of the ship and began to fly straight for Hallow Bastion.

Then all of the sudden a huge tornado formed around the world as they were heading straight for it. Sora drove straight into it but when the ship reached it the tornado reflected the ship and it was beyond all control.

Vix woke up and for the first time in a while he wasn’t hot.

He looked up and realized he was home.

He looked around and he saw the others lying there passed out.

There’s Riku, Kairi, Sora, Icy, Donald, Goofy……

“Oh my gosh! Where is Sastanya?”

Chapter 4: Vix and the others are awakened to a lifeless world and there is no sign of Sastanya or the gummi ship. How will they get out? And why is everyone gone?

Apollo

Silver Member
wow good job you are really good I can't wait for more! it sounds really great!

Dark_Seraphim

Wherever I feel like landing while I flying.
Website
www.myspace.com
AHAHAHA XD^^ Hikari this is really SWEEET XD

I like how in chapter 2 you worded
“You guys fell right out of the sky! You almost drowned!” Kairi exclaimed. This was exciting for her she was hardly ever in on the action. For Sora this was breakfast

/\ that was nicely said^^ made sora seem more of an adept in adventures XD

I also liked how in Chapter 3 you also put in the idea of the worlds being sealed off by forcefields XD that added the 'Witch Pepper' *ridiculously hot pepper XD* to the whole plot of the story so far^^ I LOVE ITS XD!!!! I mean your seriously doing a Freaking A! Job at writing this^^ its VEEEEERY impressive^^ you did really good with the cliff hangers on both chapters as well^^

The dance squad also says you did well XD

see--> <( O.O<) (^O.O^) (>O.O )>

lol^^ sry about that^^; but you did really well writing both chappies^^ keep it^^
Imma be anxiously waiting *pulls out a campset and starts camping out by a book store for the next chappies* for the next chappies XD

Dark_Seraphim

Wherever I feel like landing while I flying.
Website
www.myspace.com
I agree wit Mika Mika XD!!! gotta say your XTREMELY WELL!!! ESPECIALLY SINCE THIS IS YOUR FIRST XD Keep it up Hikari^^ you got lotsa support and lotsa fans *not the fans that you use to keep cool.......* XD

IMMA Be camping out by the stop sign over there >.< *points to the sign* AHAHA XD let me know when the next chappy is here^^ Me axiously waiting^^

TAKE YOUR TIME XD good work takes time XD

<( O.O<) (^O.O^) (>O.O )>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back