• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach: The Key [Sign-Ups/OOC Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
^
Post your template and I will have a look t it when I can.

For my Shinigami character, I have decided to become a Vizard. I didn't change much except for Hollow Abilities. The reason I am changing is because, I don't want to be a Shinigami/Vizard at the same time like Ichigo. So, I am not a full Vizard, since I will be like Kisuke (including working for him).

It isn't that much of a change and won't mess up the RP in anyway, really.

Last edited:

Vox

Omnipresent Power
Awards
Number
Hollow Abilities
Release Phrase
Hollow Form Appearance
Hollow Form Abilities
Zanpakuto Name
Shikai Sealed Form
Release Phrase
Shikai Appearance
Shikai Abilities

I will be a Arrancar on Aizens side. il fill this out in the morning its 2 AM. and can someone fill me in on which spots are filled for the espada. like what numbers are taken before i make a final choice.

Dark Heart 2

GONE FROM JULY 21-AUGUST 10
Don't worry Shad, I'll try to post as soon as possible. As for Yammy... he's not even IN this assault. Remember, this is during the time that Ichigo and them are in Hueco Mundo, thus affiliation with the Canon Characters won't occur as much (this IS following the Manga/Anime time line, remember). So, for now Reckless, I'm going to have to decline your Yammy death wish =P Besides, I'm guessing many of the Espada in Hueco Mundo will be killed off by Ichigo and Co. and whatnot.

Dark Heart 2

@ sephiroth2: ... okay, there's something you need to understand. The reason that Espadas are REPLACED is because they are not as strong as the PRESENT ESPADA (eg. Paviron(?) Espada. They aren't really all that strong at all compared to the present Espada). So, I'm not saying your character is weak, however I AM saying that it isn't as strong as the present First Espada.

@ Reckless Chaos: However, depending on the difference of power between Ichigo and Syra, Sleif's skin may still be like armor to you. Remember, the Arrancar have the ability to strengthen the thickness of their skin/defenses (Hierro), thus giving them a better chance of surviving heavy blows. Again, not saying your character is weak, however if your character is only stronger than Ichigo by a few portions, then I'm going to have to side with the former First Espada in terms of strength... for now, at least.

King Naruto

Retired (for now)
Awards
Creating bonds to save our world and bring peace
Well if you read my one post where I saved Kai from Slief's attack, Syra's reitasu is like hella higher then Ichigo and Syra took a green pill to help him release more of his reitasu to the point of reaching the First Espada's level because like Ichigo, he can't fully control how much he releases and it fluctuates sometimes but, not all the time. Also I forgot about that Arrancer ability, but there is the fact of compressing enough reitasu into the blade of your zanpaktou to do damage.

Last edited:

sephiroth2

Esurio Tenebris
Awards
---------------------------------------

Dark Heart 2, I know all about the Paviron Espada, and I never said my character was one of them. The Paviron, were espada replaced by Aizen for much stronger ones. I have yet to reveal how my character is not the number one anymore.
All I will say, is that my character was not demoted to a Paviron, unlike the others.

Dark Heart 2

@ Reckless: *sigh* I'm well aware of that, I read your template. Well, either, I'm not gonna get in the middle of this anymore.

@sephiroth2: Could you PM about this? I just wish to know exactly what happened? I might agree to it, depending on how logical it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back