• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Bleach: The Key [Sign-Ups/OOC Thread]

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Daaku is not actually a Vaizard at all, but currently he seems that way, things will get much more disturbing the way things are going.

@DH2, why do you insist on fightning me?? I am seriously trying to not annihilate Karite, but you seem to be stuck on beating me like eveyone else......

Not a very good idea if you ask me man.

TheDood

Could someone give me a brief explanation on what has happened in the rp so far?

I wanna jump on in

(Couldn't even start, went on break :X)

Felix

Bronze Member
Website
randomneko.forumcircle.com
Oops, my bad. I thought he was a Vaizard since I think you said he had the abilities. Oh well, people make mistakes.

TheDood right now or what had happened was that Karakura town was invaded and we defeated most of them now there are two battles going on. Kai and Syra vs. Sleif and Daaku vs. Karite.

TheDood

Alright then, I'll just wait until the time is right before I jump in on ya

Can you tell me how many of each we have
Because I might change or make a new template

Last edited:

Hazen Gregory

doWnloAd ProgoNOSKES 99% cOMplETeD
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
DH2, you realize that by using your characters point of view, you posted saying things that were ontological in the fight. It may be well that that was Karite's point of view, but you posted that you controlled, blocked countered my attack etc, when you could not have. When something like that happens, I say something. Also, you have posted numerous OOCs in rp thread, while I have not.

Even in that instant, I actually posted something valid, and subjugated that OOC into my post, thus clearing me posting in the OOC thread for no reason.

Dark Heart 2

GONE FROM JULY 21-AUGUST 10
*shrug* Shad, I really don't want to get into a whole argument about a little thing, so I'll just admit I was wrong, you were right, over, done, kaput. I'd rather not fight about something so small, y'know? Don't get me wrong, I understand what you're saying completely, but for the sake of us not getting ticked at each other at one point or another, I'll make sure to be more specific on things (and get informed from you on certain topics) before posting, alright =P

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back