• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

>.Blackout.< "A Kingdom Hearts Original"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Darckcloud

A shadow shifted through the ferns approaching the SHINRA.The main offfice.He approached the building and looked through the glass doors.
"Damn,Too many guards"Saix showed a little disapointment.He walked around the building looking for any vents and shafts.none.
"Let us improvise,Saiz test out your new power"The swords eye glowed and stopped when it was done speaking.
"I guess your right,let the coolness begin"Saix waved his arm as soon as he finished speaking.His body was soon coverd witha cold spike armor.He lifted one fot on the wall.HIs foot stuck but Ice shout out of his foot to keep him on the wall..
"Nice"Saix began to actually walk up the wall.His fooot broke off the Ice a couple of times.When he reached the top.The Ice melted off of him.Saix walked up to the window.He lifted his foot coverd it with Ice and brought it down.

Oc:Is that ok morpheaus

xandman

Kane stomach was growling of hunger.''im so hungry''he said,even after a bowl of rice he still was hungry.He ran to the closest restaurant as he see 2 person talking.He walked near them''hey guys where can i find some good food''he asked at the guys hoping for a answer.

kaligrl89

Fayt woke up with the sun in her eyes. She got out of bed and started stretching.
"Today seems like a good day for a walk," she said to herself.
She washed up and got dressed. She started walking towards the city.
"There's always so many people here, even in the morning," she said as she walked by a crowd of people.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Morpheaus said:
Severe violations of the new rules and regulations. It's still the first day so I'll let it slide, but please if you haven't read the new rules and regulations sticky.

He's right. I won't participate if it's going to continue like it has been.

wisdom&valor

Bronze Member
Website
www.flickr.com
((can i join))
Name: Matax
Homeworld: Twilight Town
Weapon:A ice and watar Vilolin
Appearance: http://bishounen.info/chichiri/chichiri02.jpg eckept not the wepon and clothing he has a Light blue orgization coat opend with blue shirt and white pants
Bio: no parets just a grandma. his parets are were tooken from him for a unknown reason. None know s much else about him

xandman

ooc:um theres something of this rp.how could u guys talk to each other if you are not in the same world.i was like ummmmm what a mistake but did not want to say it but...

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
This role play is closed due to continued violation of the new rules and regulations. Please all of you who have no consulted the sticky at the top of the main role play section do so now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back