• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

>.Blackout.< "A Kingdom Hearts Original"

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
http://photobucket.com/albums/v648/bigimager/?http://photobucket.com/albums/v648/bigimager/?
RPfin.png

It has been 5 years since the Keyblade master, Sora, sealed Kingdom Hearts for good and stopped the Heartless on their destructive rampage. All the worlds amoungst the stars are at piece now. With the threat of the Heartless gone, people can sleep peacefully in their beds. In a special word called Relutia however, an invisible threat begins to rise. Out of nowhere, stars begin to blink out by the dozens. The people of Relutia look on in panic, as each world is picked off before their eyes. Fearing the return of the Heartless, the people begin to become ecstatic. To top that off, many unknown outisders have arrived at Relutia, and have begun attacking it and it's people. Many perish. As a boy named Iex watches his parents killed before his eyes, he is filled with both fear and anger. Before the outsiders were able to kill him though, he was saved by an unidentified hero weilding a "mysterious" key. This massacure incident was later documented as, "The Blackout" by SHINRA, a mysterious group that inhabited Relutia in the chaos. Acting as protectors of the planet, SHINRA has gained the trust of the world's citizens. 10 years have passed. Now, Iex Mitsuki sets out on his own journey. As a mercenary, he wishes to gain more than simple treasure. The answers to his family’s murder may just have been connected to the Blackout incident 5 years back. On his quest he will meet new friends, make enemies, and find answers to why he still exists. It begins…..

..>>Worlds<<..
Twilight Town- A town stuck between night and day
Central- Full Metal Alchemist.
Fuedal Era: Where Inuyasha resides.
Hollow Bastion- A dark castle full of contraptions
The Digital World- A world filled with digital monsters.
Traverse Town- A town filled with refugees
Tron- The world of computers
Filgaia- (Wild Arms series) A western styled wasteland.
Deep Dive- A dark city of mystery
Hyrule: A world containing the power of the Tri- Force
Spirit World- (Yu Yu Hakusho) A realm where spirits have utmost power.
Olympus Collesium- A place where tournaments are held and great heroes gather.
Midgar- A city ruled by Mako.
Bevelle- A gigantic city of Machina. Filled with many people.
Luca- A trading port where blitz ball competions are held.
More worlds to be Added.....

Template:

Name:
Weapon:
Appearance: (Pics would be nice)
Bio:

<.Rules.>

1.) Post lots
2.)Romance is encouraged I guess
3.) Don't god-mod or power play.

I'll post my template when some people join. Join please!

Last edited:

xandman

Name:Kane
Homeworld:Central
Weapon:arms(he can transform into everything almost with his alchemist
Appearance:http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c59/keanos/a.jpg
Bio:Kane was born in central,in this world there was alot of alchemist.One at the age of 15 his brother Kevin died by a gunshot.Kane who was very close to his brother wanted to bring him back,but everyone was saying that it was impossible.Kane went in the federal library to find the hidden books of alchemist.He went to his house to prepare the ceremony he had everything he needed for the process.When he started the ceremony something went wrong,his arms were took for exchange for the ressurection,his brother transformed into a monster,Kane killed it,now kane is learning more about alchemist.His arm were metal who was made by his aunt.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Name: Raticus

Full Title: Sir Raticus Ciennedie III of the Waste.

Homeworld: Narnia ( As in: The Chronicles of Narnia series. )

Age: Outward appearance is that of twenty years old; his real age is unknown but is estimated to be near ten times that.

Weapon: Rhindon ( A bastard sword or semi-longsword. )

Appearance: Stands at around six feet tall, with a medium-strong frame. Dark brown hair falls over his eerie eyes in bangs, while the rest is styled back in a particularly wild fashion. Eyes of golden hue surrounded by sclera of black radiate a serious and strange aftereffect to his expressions. Triangular-shaped ears claim the sides of his skull, and cream-colored hair grows wildly at his temples. He wears a shirt of of black wool under a dark grey leather cuirass. A maroon woolen scarf wraps around his collar and falls down the length of his back, compete with golden tassels at the end. Silver-colored plates are strapped over his arms, and loop into the armor equipped on his chest. Two maroon-colored vambraces are strapped over his cream-colored furred forearms. Black metallic gauntlets claim his hands, with small golden blades embedded into slots on each finger. Two silver belts loop around his waist, along with a belt comprised of chain mail links that holds the sheath to the Rhindon at his left side. Trousers of bround extend to his ankles, along with two additional maroon bracers on his shins. Metal-soled boots are worn on his feet, and often let one know he is in the area.

Alignment: Light

Biography: Lived on a world that had not yet been touched by the Heartless. The ruler of that kingdom, was contacted one day by another King of a faraway land. One of diminutive stature, but a will to topple the mighty. The king of this clandestine world realized the grave threat that once again threw the multiverse in peril. The king sent one of his best werewolf knights, Raticus, who had thrown his allegiance to the other side before the first battle of Beruna Ford. The foreign king's companion had left him for another world. Raticus was told by his king to obey the other as if he were his own; a great journey lay before him, as the ones prophecied to rule had returned to whence they came. So, with this new king of a land known as Destiny Castle, he would journey out into the multiverse to prevent the further destruction.

Personality: Level-headed and calm. Although his appearance may make him look cold and mysterious, it masks a loyal individual. He won't resist to help others in need, and often volunteers to help. Grateful and intelligent as a figure of authority.

Abilities: Raticus, as you might have read above, is a werewolf. His abilities include heighted speed, strength, and endurance. He carries the Rhindon sword with him, as it was a gift of his Knighthood. Is proficient in swordplay and melee combat. His enhanced form grants him greater strength and speed, but he can not use conventional weapons any longer.

kaligrl89

Name: Fayt
Homeworld: Twilight Town
Weapon: Oblivion and Brotherhood

Appearance:
normal_1128034502_eanimegirl.jpg

She has blue hair, and she also wears black gloves on both of her hands and wears blue sunglasses when engaged in a battle.

Bio: Fayt doesn't know who her parents are because they were killed when she was a little girl. From 7, she trained herself to weild a sword and became a greater fighter each and everyday. When she turned 17, she set on a journey to find the truth about her parents and about herself.

DarkArt

Name:Rogexeg
Homeworld:Hollow Bastion
Weapon: Double Razor Ring Rod (Baralai"s weapons in FFX-2),
Has a keyblade(Sleeping Lion) but perfurs not to use it,
Appearance: build like cloud, black spiked hair, black vest,
jeans, black shoes that look like converse all stars' spiked
wrist band on right hand.
Bio:Rogexeg lost every thing when Hollow Bastion was taken over by the heartless. He barely escaped with Cid and the others when they were attacked. When they arrived in Terverse Town he ran away because he felt alone with his parents. He was found by a man who trained him to fight. Now Rogexeg travels to other worlds to find his parents.

Darckcloud

Template:

Name:Saix(I just wanna be in an rp with him)

Homeworld:Deep Dive

Weapon:His Ice sword and Ice magic
Appearance:
o07.png

Bio:His life was cold and heartless.At the age of five he bombed his school and shot six people in the process.At the age of 9 he was released and was taken in by a Japanese family.They gave him food,love,and even excepted him for what he had done.In the next month.Officers found Saix on the roof with everywhere else in the house bathed in blood.Saix had a Japanese sword through his right arms mounting him to the wall.His eyes were blank.No happiness,No sadness.Nothing.His eyes were just hallow.It soon heppend again 7 years later.When he thought he could forget the past.

He walked into his room to find a guy in black on his bed.
“We gave you a chance to live Saix.We spared you when we could have spared your mother”The man got up andstood tall.He was like seven feet.
“who the hell are you!Wait?What do you mean gave me a chan-….You!!”Saix charged at the man and was grabbed by an invisible force from behind.
“Welcome to Hell.Saix.Enjoy your sarrow and sadness”A huge flare erupted from his hand and flew through Saix and went through the house scorching anyone it touched.When Saix awoke he was welcomed to an entire block burnt to dust.
“Now,this is what I called pain”.Saix looked up aand saw a moon cresent sword embedded in the ground.
“You have lived through so much yet you are able to keep your mind stable it is very., amusing “It chuckled and laughed at Siaz as he was standing in the remains of his so called home.
“You think this ****ing funny.You think this is some kind of show!!”Saix was now face to face with the sword.He glared at it in anger.
“No.I did not say the word.funny or any words in your primitive that means to enjoy what you see or anything in the matter.I Just wanna know.Do you want power.”SAix stared at the sword and smirked

“Yes.I wish for power”. Saix’s eyes turned Ice blue as cold air emmited from his mouth.

Last edited:

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Occ: Alright. Well my bio is in the first post, and I'm the guy in the picture in the first post. So let's begin.

Ic: The day was unusually calm. It was the kind of calm right before a heavy storm. Iex could feel it in his bones.......Something was going to happen that day. But being the person that he is, ignored the feeling and worried about his own well being for the day. Relutia could be a very harsh place without much money, and Iex was broke. He stomach growled at him. "Man, I really need to find some food," he said with little enthusiasm. He looked at the surrounds of the city he was in. There were people walking, and soldiers posted at the corners. "Well, this doesn't look like a very nice place to beg."

xandman

Kane woke up from the house of his aunt.He runs towards the kitchen an get a rice bowl.''yumyum''he said with some food in his mouth.He starts stretching a little bit and went outside to take some air.he starts running to his friend's house.He knocked at the door.No one answer''this is strange''he said

DarkArt

Rogexeg walked out of the inn and decied to find a good restarunt to eat at. He was new to this city so he looked around and saw two guys standing around. "Do you two know where a good restarunt is in this town?"

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
Iex looked at the two strangers. His stomach growled again. "Well, I don't, but this guy seems to know something. How about you treat us to a feast! Your treat?"

Morpheaus

Time In Perspective
Severe violations of the new rules and regulations. It's still the first day so I'll let it slide, but please if you haven't read the new rules and regulations sticky.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back