• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Black Outfit

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Dark.Keyblader

In KH2 sora got a black outfit. And in The Birth by Sleep preview King Mickey donned a black outfit as well. There might be a similarity between Sora And Mickey. They may be going through the same path.. what are your thoughts?

Nelo Angelo

Enigma of Extreme
Awards
he was given that costume by the three fairies right. maybe the three fairies gave mickey the costume too cuz he did know them whilst he was an aprrentice under Yen Sid.

D

Dark.Keyblader

^^I agree with him or it could signify light in darkness. Mickey and Sora are the "light" and the black outfits represent "darkness". And it sticks with that phrase that there's always light in the darkness. (or something like that)

Yeah,And Mickey didnt have the Keyblade from the dark realm and he was using the star seeker.Could the stark seeker Mickey was using could be the same one Yen sid gave you.....confusing

8shortfuse

Well, also if you look at Sora's first game outfit (red unitard thingy, yellow shoes, and white gloves) it's like a total humanized version of Mickey's everyday outfit. Except for the jacket, and the fact that Mickey's regular outfit doesn't have sleeves. So it's only fitting if Sora and Mickey's other out fit is similar to, because they are on similar missions (destroying heartless). Althought Micky's mission is probably way more complex then Sora's!

HeroX45

he was given that costume by the three fairies right. maybe the three fairies gave mickey the costume too cuz he did know them whilst he was an aprrentice under Yen Sid.

i think your right maybe they gave Mickey the Star Seeker too like Sora.

Hanzo

sora got from yen sid so maybe mickey got from there too

Sora didnt get the outfit from Yen Sid. He sent them upstairs. Thus he met the fairies. They said something as in his current outfit was small. Them they said they will give him a knew one. Thus they fairies did a bibbity bobbity boo on Sora's outfit.

Twilight'sView

Dude, someone might have already told this to you but still...you're thinking too much into it.

Slowdown hot shot. If you can't wait for the next game then just replay the ones you've already got until you've memorized every detail and flaw.

Nazo

Hope Remains
Awards
In KH2 sora got a black outfit. And in The Birth by Sleep preview King Mickey donned a black outfit as well. There might be a similarity between Sora And Mickey. They may be going through the same path.. what are your thoughts?

It seems possible, but I don't really know. The outfits do seem simliar though.

N

*~NeoAdamus~*

same path, i don't know....I mean their just outfits with no insignificance except for Sora which has the drive forms and all

[√]Genuflect
Er, your looking deeper into things.
Why bother to think about costumes?
You're Like the stupid noobs before.
They always say:
LOOK TERRA LOOKS LIKE ZACK!ZOMG!MAYBE HE IS ZACK's LOST SON!
or, AXEL LOOKS LIKE RIKU.MAYBE RIKU AND AXEL ARE BROTHERS!!

boo_shoe2000

there are a lot of similarities about them. keyblade weilders, warriors of light and ppl who wear big shoes.....gosh.

the fairies gave sora the black outfit and maybe mickey too. we don't really know until the game arrives(OH YES!). why do fairies love black now anyway?

godforce852

This may sound stupid, but I believe that the black clothing is the KEY to travelling in the corridors of darkness. Which would explain why Mickey wore the black suit too.

Think about it who can open a dark portal in the games without wearing a black piece clothing?

You are welcome to correct me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back