• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Bitch or friend?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Eh you haven';t meet my sister >.> She just ... Dont want to know D:Im a premium Member now 8DDDDDDDDDDD

Seriously like everyone is saying. Leave her. She's acting stupid. <.< Nobody should treat there friends like that

NOBODY :eek:

Death

Your #1 Bruh
Hehe. I know :D Awesomeness :D

I wish i can do that...

or can i ?!? O_O

I really don't know. Im still a Noob Premium cX

S

Shadow Soldier

Eh you haven';t meet my sister

A period is the same dude. It doesn't change for girls, the only reason it changes their mood is because they're basically in constant pain 24/7, and they get wicked cramps. So ya, if I was in pain all the time, and someone said something or did something that pisses me off, of course I'm going to throw a fit because they don't know what the fuck it's like.

BGizzles456

It sounds like you need to give her some space, and if she's willing to talk about it, then she will. And you need to work on keeping secrets. As of now, just don't talk to her until she apologizes.

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
Your friend seems to have some problems going on and it seems obvious by the way she is acting and not handling it very well. It was good that you stayed away from her as well. I think that your friend should be left alone for now until the problems are over and or can be solved. And from what you said about her not wanting to get you involved, it's safe to say that if she ever accuses you of not being there for you. Tell her what happened and you know what? She shouldn't treat her friends like that though. If you guys are speaking terms again though, I hope you guys can talk/work it out again. Otherwise, I'm sorry to hear about this. I wish you the best of luck as I got nothing else unless there is anything else I might of missed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back