• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Vol. 2 Worlds Theory/Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Hm, I thought Aqua felt touchy or relieved when Ansem The Wise saying "Sora" is because of during the time, she meets
Sora and Riku in DI, she said to Sora, he should protect Riku those stuff ? xD
I always thought it was because she remembered Sora. BUT, if she sees DI completely taken over by darkness that would just add to the emotion she feels in the scene with Ansem.

Crystal

Silver Member
I always thought it was because she remembered Sora. BUT, if she sees DI completely taken over by darkness that would just add to the emotion she feels in the scene with Ansem.

Destiny Island been taken over by darkness suring KH1, so it may be interesting for Aqua to explore the dark Destiny Island.
Yeah, you're true. Since she went for DI before, it will be sad for her to know about it

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Destiny Island been taken over by darkness suring KH1, so it may be interesting for Aqua to explore the dark Destiny Island.
Yeah, you're true. Since she went for DI before, it will be sad for her to know about it
Her face when she saw Castle of Dreams engulfed by darkness was sad enough. I can't imagine her face seeing DI there.
Dark DI would be super cool to explore though.

Crystal

Silver Member
Her face when she saw Castle of Dreams engulfed by darkness was sad enough. I can't imagine her face seeing DI there.
Dark DI would be super cool to explore though.

Yeah. But are all worlds fall into darkness?

Niburu

I don't know about anyone else, but I'd LOVE for Destiny Islands to be the last, or one of the last, places we go through in the RoD. That could be potentially be inspiring for Aqua, or potentially break her.

I would love to see how the island reeaaally got put back together. I don't think I understood the orbs of light and all of that stuff. I mean whenever you battle KH1 Ansem at the end on the island, the island itself isn't totally ruined even then! I do know that it did disappear whenever everything was sucked into that huge black portal thing at the beginning of KH1 but ..I don't know. I guess I'm confused. I hope they explain Aqua's part in it if DI is one of the worlds.

Crystal said:

Wasn't that "End of the World"? All those little islands were what was left of the worlds, right?

Taochan

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
Well, the worlds that definitely did were Castle of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion, Dwarf Woodlands, Destiny Islands and some of the summons from KH1's worlds were destroyed too.
I think the rest of the worlds you visit in BBS wouldn't be in the RoD.

Crystal

Silver Member
Well, the worlds that definitely did were Castle of Dreams, Enchanted Dominion, Dwarf Woodlands, Destiny Islands and some of the summons from KH1's worlds were destroyed too.
I think the rest of the worlds you visit in BBS wouldn't be in the RoD.

Hollow bastion had been taken over by darkness too right?
Then it should be appear in RoD too.

Crystal

Silver Member
Hollow Bastion never banished into the Realm of Darkness.. ?

Ah i see..maybe there is still little light left behind.
I wonder why Radiant Garden had been change the name into Hollow Bastion.

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
Ah i see..maybe there is still little light left behind.
I wonder why Radiant Garden had been change the name into Hollow Bastion.

It was probably Maleficent's doing. After she destroyed her own world, she took over Radiant Garden and made it into her base of operations so to speak.

I would love to see how the island reeaaally got put back together. I don't think I understood the orbs of light and all of that stuff. I mean whenever you battle KH1 Ansem at the end on the island, the island itself isn't totally ruined even then! I do know that it did disappear whenever everything was sucked into that huge black portal thing at the beginning of KH1 but ..I don't know. I guess I'm confused. I hope they explain Aqua's part in it if DI is one of the worlds.

Wasn't that "End of the World"? All those little islands were what was left of the worlds, right?

THAT Destiny Islands in the End of the World is a memory based version Ansem used to further confuse Sora.

As far as DI, with Ansem defeated, the worlds restored to their original forms that's all.

Decrith

Obviously, the games are gonna have 13 worlds, like most games.
So if we use all the worlds listed in the 1st post
1. Castle of Dreams
2. Beast's Castle
3. Enchanted Dominion
4. Dwarf Woodland
5. Pride Lands
6. Bambi's World
7. Dumbo's World
8. Radiant Garden
9. Land of Departure
10. Land of the Dragon
11. Pinocchio's World
12. Dalmatian's World
13. Destiny Island

That's exactly 13 worlds. I guess the prediction is quite accurate.

Tempus

Awards
With my Amiibo horde...they're mine I tell you! Al
I want DI to be there at the end of her journey. Just as Aqua realizes where she's at and begins to feel hopelessness and despair, she watches it return to the RoL, basically the inverse of what we saw at the end of KH1. Maybe she could be up high and see the others return also? I'd be sort of cool to see portals to the light open everywhere and watch as the worlds return...

Revolution

Obviously, the games are gonna have 13 worlds, like most games.
So if we use all the worlds listed in the 1st post
1. Castle of Dreams
2. Beast's Castle
3. Enchanted Dominion
4. Dwarf Woodland
5. Pride Lands
6. Bambi's World
7. Dumbo's World
8. Radiant Garden
9. Land of Departure
10. Land of the Dragon
11. Pinocchio's World
12. Dalmatian's World
13. Destiny Island

That's exactly 13 worlds. I guess the prediction is quite accurate.

I really don't see them having 6,7,11 and 12. It just doesn't seem like they would be necessary. And didn't BBS only have 10?

These are the world's I'd hope to see.

1.) RoD
2.) Enchanted Dominion
3.) Castle of Dreams
4.) Dwarf Woodlands
5.) DI
6.) Twilight Town
7.) Radiant Garden
8.) Castle Oblivion.

Decrith

I really don't see them having 6,7,11 and 12. It just doesn't seem like they would be necessary. And didn't BBS only have 10?

These are the world's I'd hope to see.

1.) RoD
2.) Enchanted Dominion
3.) Castle of Dreams
4.) Dwarf Woodlands
5.) DI
6.) Twilight Town
7.) Radiant Garden
8.) Castle Oblivion.

BBS had 13 (14 if you include mirage arena)
Castle of Dreams
Destiny Islands
Radiant Garden
Dwarf Woodlands
Mysterious Tower
Disney Town
Enchanted Dominion
Neverland
100 Acre Wood
Deep Space
Keyblade Graveyard
Olympus Coliseum
Land of Departure

I think Days & Re:Coded have less though

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
To be fair, the Keyblade Graveyard would be interesting...

But I do like the idea more of there IS no division between worlds. Aqua can walk straight from Enchanted Domain into Radiant Gardens.

Mog

Awards
I think this game won't really let you travel to the worlds on a world map.
It might alternate between timeframes. They may split the game into sections.

Ikkin

Bronze Member

The point to having those in there would be to add some new worlds.

I admit I'm having a hard time figuring out what one could do to make a Realm of Darkness-worth Dumbo or 101 Dalmatians world. But Realm of Darkness Pleasure Island for Pinocchio would be amazing if they did it right (imagine running into the donkey-boys in the dark D= ), and a dark version of the forest from Bambi would be pretty cool too (maybe even set at the point of the forest fire...?).

Another idea: what if this is the way Nomura's come up with for us to meet Organization XIII's Heartless? I know most of them really shouldn't have super-powerful boss Heartless, but they'd make for cool boss designs. =P

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Ikkin said:
The point to having those in there would be to add some new worlds.

I admit I'm having a hard time figuring out what one could do to make a Realm of Darkness-worth Dumbo or 101 Dalmatians world. But Realm of Darkness Pleasure Island for Pinocchio would be amazing if they did it right (imagine running into the donkey-boys in the dark D= ), and a dark version of the forest from Bambi would be pretty cool too (maybe even set at the point of the forest fire...?).
They should bring back the Monstro fight for Pleasure Island since we foreign folk don't get FM. Given that AotM is just a powered-up Eraqus, we'll likely see another red eyes in v2 & just as likely battle a version of No Heart in KH3, Monstro is the only remaining part of FM we'd be missing out on long term.

Bambi's forest would be a nice place for exploring but I'm guessing would have to have a heartless boss (unless we fight the hunter entirely from his POV)

Dumbo's Circus would pretty much be a mini-game world. It's the best I can imagine.

Another idea: what if this is the way Nomura's come up with for us to meet Organization XIII's Heartless? I know most of them really shouldn't have super-powerful boss Heartless, but they'd make for cool boss designs. =
I thought of this happening in a possible AX scenario. He would literally be seeing the other apprentices fall one by one & immediately deal with their heartless.

If the game's set entirely in RoD, how about the World Terminus from EotW in KH1? I found it particularly curious it took me to Oogie's playroom when it should've been gone.

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
I don't remember that... I should probably play KH1 again sometime.

If the heartless were destroyed (of the apprentices) then why would they worry about disappearing? They would have already been dealt with by Terranort/Xehanort/whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back