• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Vol. 2 Worlds Theory/Speculation

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

micbeasty

They should bring back the Monstro fight for Pleasure Island since we foreign folk don't get FM. Given that AotM is just a powered-up Eraqus, we'll likely see another red eyes in v2 & just as likely battle a version of No Heart in KH3, Monstro is the only remaining part of FM we'd be missing out on long term.

Bambi's forest would be a nice place for exploring but I'm guessing would have to have a heartless boss (unless we fight the hunter entirely from his POV)

Dumbo's Circus would pretty much be a mini-game world. It's the best I can imagine.
i would like to see bambi's forest fall apart from the clutches of darkness and then battle a giant fire heartless as it tries to burn down the forest.
With Dumbo's world you could do mini games but i wwas thinking maybe you could battle a clown heartless or something or you could fight the mean adult elephants who make fun of dumbo's ears.

Ikkin

Bronze Member
They should bring back the Monstro fight for Pleasure Island since we foreign folk don't get FM. Given that AotM is just a powered-up Eraqus, we'll likely see another red eyes in v2 & just as likely battle a version of No Heart in KH3, Monstro is the only remaining part of FM we'd be missing out on long term.

That wouldn't be a bad idea, except that we know that Monstro isn't in the Realm of Darkness as of KH1. =/

Bambi's forest would be a nice place for exploring but I'm guessing would have to have a heartless boss (unless we fight the hunter entirely from his POV)

If the game's set in the Realm of Darkness, there really shouldn't be any non-Heartless bosses -- from what we've been told from Nomura's interviews, people who remain in destroyed worlds at the time of the destruction sleep until their world is revived.

A heartless buck would be a pretty cool boss/strong normal Heartless, though -- someone drew a fanart of that on deviantArt, and I'd always thought it was pretty cool.

Dumbo's Circus would pretty much be a mini-game world. It's the best I can imagine.

Yeah, that seems like it would be the best way to go with that... but a mini-game world in the Realm of Darkness would be kind of weird. XD

I thought of this happening in a possible AX scenario. He would literally be seeing the other apprentices fall one by one & immediately deal with their heartless.

Hmm, that's a neat idea. =D I wouldn't mind that. Maybe he fights them all in reverse order, starting with Ienzo's and finishing with Braig's (who'd have a ton of darkness in him and therefore a powerful Heartless).

If the game's set entirely in RoD, how about the World Terminus from EotW in KH1? I found it particularly curious it took me to Oogie's playroom when it should've been gone.

The problem there is, the End of the World isn't in the Realm of Darkness. =/

Chosenoneknuckles

I want DI to be there at the end of her journey. Just as Aqua realizes where she's at and begins to feel hopelessness and despair, she watches it return to the RoL, basically the inverse of what we saw at the end of KH1. Maybe she could be up high and see the others return also? I'd be sort of cool to see portals to the light open everywhere and watch as the worlds return...

That would be pretty darn sweet - especially as after 11 years of fighting [and exhaustion, I doubt the Heartless would stay away long from a sleeping prey], Aqua is gonna need a great 'pick me up' to remain remotely sane!

Megavoltage

Awards
Another idea: what if this is the way Nomura's come up with for us to meet Organization XIII's Heartless? I know most of them really shouldn't have super-powerful boss Heartless, but they'd make for cool boss designs. =P
This would be cool. Sora destroyed the Nobodys and now it's up to Aqua to finish the job by destroying their Heartless counterpart so they can be fully restored.

What I really want is Larxene vs Aqua. A malicious sociopath like Larxene meeting a kind paladin like Aqua will make an interesting meetup. This needs to happen!

madammina

Notorious White Mage Captainess
That would work if it was the other way around... heartless must be destroyed first.

But, yes, Larxene vs Aqua would be fun... if they get it to work right.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
That would work if it was the other way around... heartless must be destroyed first.

But, yes, Larxene vs Aqua would be fun... if they get it to work right.

It's actually possible the other way around as well. Just, arguably, more difficult.

Zephyr

Memory of Melodies
Staff member
Awards

i would like to see bambi's forest fall apart from the clutches of darkness and then battle a giant fire heartless as it tries to burn down the forest.
With Dumbo's world you could do mini games but i wwas thinking maybe you could battle a clown heartless or something or you could fight the mean adult elephants who make fun of dumbo's ears.

Those are pretty nice ideas. Since it's in the Realm of Darkness, I'm guessing that could also be a large influence of how the worlds will look like. A scary forest for Bambi and a haunted Circus for Dumbo? Lol.

Crystal

Silver Member
It was probably Maleficent's doing. After she destroyed her own world, she took over Radiant Garden and made it into her base of operations so to speak.

I thought it was because AX opened the world heart of the RG, causing the darkness flow into RG and take over the place. And after that Maleficient make RG her base. xD

Destiny's End

The Best in the World at What I Do
I thought it was because AX opened the world heart of the RG, causing the darkness flow into RG and take over the place. And after that Maleficient make RG her base. xD

Yea, I guess Maleficent took advantage of the chaos after the door was opened and took control.

Crystal

Silver Member
Yea, I guess Maleficent took advantage of the chaos after the door was opened and took control.

As well as other worlds? Did she just took control over other worlds?
I have a question... Did Maleficient actually controlled by Ansem SoD?

NotaHero21

As well as other worlds? Did she just took control over other worlds?
I have a question... Did Maleficient actually controlled by Ansem SoD?

Indirectly yes, i think it goes without saying that he was pulling the strings, it was after all master xehanort that originally put it into malifacents mind to go after kingdom hearts

Luap

sans 911
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
Fact: KH needs more Pixar and Treasure Island

Twisted Versions [or any world, I wouldn't mind reused worlds if they are darkness infested the whole time] of those are welcome.

Crystal

Silver Member
Indirectly yes, i think it goes without saying that he was pulling the strings, it was after all master xehanort that originally put it into malifacents mind to go after kingdom hearts

Yeah, her knowledges about Kingdom Hearts is came from Master Xehanort.
So Maleficient actually follow Ansem SoD's order?

Relix

A traveler
Awards
am I th only one hoping for a twisted dark collection of Disney worlds in RoD? :)

I think if we take all the disney characters over the course of the series who had lost their homes, we could guess a number of worlds that would be in the RoD (assuming this game (if it a game) touches upon this) like the dalmatians, dumbo, we already seen CoD(fairy godmother) etc. I just hope it gets really twisted >:D like have a happy go lucky world surrounded in dark fog with RoD as its outskirts. gives you that Ends of the World-KH1 feel.

edit: hell even throw in some worlds we haven't seen that fell to darkness

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back