• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Sequel...?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
If they did make a sequel to Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep. Then, who will be the main characters.
Since, Aqua had fallen into the realm of darkness and Ventus is asleep in Castle Oblivion.

Last edited:

Lonbilly

an old man plaguing the site like a phantom
Awards
If they did make a sequel to Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep. Then, who will be the main characters.
[ /spoilers] Since, Aqua had fallen into the realm of darkness and Ventus is asleep in Castle Oblivion. [/QUOTE]

We're in the spoiler section, and go read the dang first post. Geeze it's like you people can't even read.

Radon

mofo
1. This is the spoiler section, you don't need spoiler tags.
2. You do them like this Spoilerific content [/spoilers*] just without the star near the end.

Faris

Perfect Harmony
This all sounds really cool but I just dont know how it would be playable. If it were Mickey I suppose it could work maybe, but I kind of doubt a terranort game even though that would be pretty amazing.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
That all sounds amazing! I hope it would be another PSP game though xD
And I would love to play as Terranort. Numora confirmed that he kept his memories didn't he and just lied about forgetting them right? If that was the case then things could go down in an awesome way. And finishing Braigs story would be awesome:D

Fractured_Heart628

Bronze Member
Sorry, I didn't know that I didn't need the spoiler tags. I'm still getting used to using them.

Anyways, maybe it would show the different viewpoints from each of the different apprentices and what their thoughts were about using the lab.

Chaser

Not KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
well, Aleaus and Dilan were guards, perhaps un-aware of what was happening in the castle. Braig was in the center of the over-throw, Zexion couldn't speak and perhaps saw that Terranort and Braig were going to betray AtW, Vexen was taking care of Zexion.

That what I got out of trailers, magazines and stuff

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
what character would star in the game except sora riku and kair al lour heros are kindadead/imobolized or somtin

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards
I don't see how that would hurt the mechanics. Terranort makes sense since Nomura wants to wrap up his story, Mickey makes sense because he's one of the most important main characters left in this time, and a new Keyblade Master/Wielder does too because MX himself (apparently) stated there was other Masters he and Eraqus never got to meet, so >.> Also, Nomura said he wanted to make another multiple character game, so that also makes sense.

Either way I'm sure Terranort would be playable.

If this happens, I'll be pulling for Mickey and that this is one of the mystery games. Perhaps, this will be the start of the mystery series or whatever and it would be called Birth By Sleep/ new name, not KH: BBS. Alternately, a new keyblade wielder might work to and might cover Mickey's and Terranort's time between BBS and KH1. There's a lot that could be covered by this game idea to.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back