• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Protaganist Choices- No spoilers!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blobbit

Awards
Wait, okay, so AVT is the least spoilery way to play? But some people are saying VAT is the best? Someone give it too me straight. Also I'm playing it on Proud and then again on Critical.

Well, Sign said to play Ven before Aqua and Terra spoils Aqua and Ven's stories, so I figured the least spoilerific would be VAT.

Jelai

Website
space-paranoids.tumblr.com
Well, Sign said to play Ven before Aqua and Terra spoils Aqua and Ven's stories, so I figured the least spoilerific would be VAT.

A lot of people are saying that it's either AVT or VAT that is the least spoilerish way to play. Well, I guess as long as you save Terra for last, then you're okay.

However, I'll go with what Sign says and play Ven first before Aqua.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Nah, I think playing Terra first is best. Out of the three his is the shortest, so if you then play Ven and then Aqua, you get to see a bit more of the end of the main story each time.

Livluvdie101

Eating Sea Salt Ice Cream with Axel, Roxas, and Xi
Hehe (month later post). I was just reminiscing over the posts, and although this one's dead I just wanted to put a last post. RECONNECTION: I don't know why we're yelling either... And I just noticed that your name's Reconnection and there isn't a game coming out called Reconnect LOLZ.
I'm still going to play AVT (unless I totally freak out and scream out loud "MUST PLAY VENTUS!!!!!!!!!!"...which i might...). And I wanted to know (if anyone either still looks at this post or at least subscribed to it) who's going to do an unboxing and other videos, posting them on sites like YouTube. I'm already imaging what I'm going to be doing as me and my mom drive home from picking up the game. I'm either going to be drooling over it, cuddling it, just STARING, or totally say "SCREW IT!" and open it at that moment. Or I might just have to bring my video camera with me and do a video in the car while I sit outside of a Stop & Shop or somewhere public... Wow, I'm such a weird fan...

Mason Stark

TICK TOCK, KID!
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Terra, Ven, then Aqua. Partially because that's how Nomura said you should play through the game and partially because... asdhofashdfoiasho TERRA <3!! I love him nowwwwws ;w; /fangirl-y-ness

Kay, done with that... But his battle style looks really cool and I'm interested to see how his story goes! :D

Silverslide

need some more candy cane
TVA, since Aqua seems to spoil some of the things that go on in the other scenarios. Especially Vens. It doesn't have to be terra first though. It can be VTA or TVA. Depends who you like more :/

ReflectoMan

Awards
there are soooooo many threads on this topic please just scroll down and you should see 2 maybe even 3
/thread <<< I kinda want too know what that does can someone tell me??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back