• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Protaganist Choices- No spoilers!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

skyfoxx

Silver Member
Awards
Nah, I just want the full story the best way possible. The lead guy knows best eh? lol. Maybe not, but still. XD

Not really. In the end it all boils down to opinion on what you think is the best way to view the story. I mean, no matter what order you're going in you'll still get the same story and it's still going to make just as much sense. The only real difference in story is Terra's kind of spoils a bit of Ven's and Aqua's story, which is why I recommend playing as Terra first. In all honesty, you can play VAT like you were originally going to and it would still make sense. I mean, VAT is the exact same order I went to and the story worked for me :/

Seriously guys, do the order that YOU want to do not just what Nomura recommended just for the sake of following his orders.

Jakek9

Not really. In the end it all boils down to opinion on what you think is the best way to view the story. I mean, no matter what order you're going in you'll still get the same story and it's still going to make just as much sense. The only real difference in story is Terra's kind of spoils a bit of Ven's and Aqua's story, which is why I recommend playing as Terra first. In all honesty, you can play VAT like you were originally going to and it would still make sense. I mean, VAT is the exact same order I went to and the story worked for me :/

Seriously guys, do the order that YOU want to do not just what Nomura recommended just for the sake of following his orders.

I allready established that I'm not doing it just to follow mr. nomura's orders. My original way was TVA anyways, and I'm playing it for the story and for the bosses I want to fight for Terra, then Ventus and Aqua. I decided Imma do TVA. That what I want, my other OPTION if I wanted to would be VAT, next time I'll elaborate without a little humor. XD

Livluvdie101

Eating Sea Salt Ice Cream with Axel, Roxas, and Xi
OH! Now that I think about it, I think I should be directing a question towards some fans who have already played the japanese version! Which character is the EASIEST to play as? And I mean controls, storyline, everything. Why am I asking this? Because I'm JUST getting a PSP 3000. Laugh it up people, I know it's sad!... ANYWAYS, it's not that I'm only getting a PSP 3000 just to get KHBBS. Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep just motivated me to buy one ;) I mean, before I was like, oh this game looks fun! This one too! But a) I'm too young to get a PAYING, underline, PAYING job b) I only just started getting an allowance about a year ago... And the first thing that came to my mind to save up for was an Ipod Touch... Go figure... But now when I heard KHBBS was coming out, I literally screamed my mouth off. When I saw it was for PSP, I screamed for other reasons (hahaha...misery). But there are good things coming out of this! I'll finally be able to get Loco Roco! And it won't be my first time playing the games since I've played around with my brother's a bunch of times! I just suck horribly on Star Wars capture the flag, unless I'm Yoda (may the light be with you- mix of KH&SW). But the graphics will be to die for! *falls over*

Livluvdie101

Oh, and raycat, this is to your awesome post in your signature. YOU ROCK!

OH AND TO ANYONE WHO LIKES MY SIGNATURE, GO TO THE MAKER RIGHT NOW, CLICK ON GALLERY, AND SEARCH SORA. THERE'S THIS ONE OF SORA BEATING UP RIKU AND KAIRI BEATING UP SORA! GO THERE NOW! MY DOG SADIE/SCHNOOFILOFIGAN/SCHNOOFLES COMMANDS YOU TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and yes, I did name my dog 3 names... Well, her real names Sadie, but I call her the other names all the time!

Livluvdie101

Ok.... How much will I be spoiled with Aqua concerning Ven? And I've been hearing about Aqua being far shooter or lengthed, and Terra being slower... or something... Can you clarify that?/, in no geeky terms, tell me something so I'm not confused!<-DON'T TAKE THIS AS BEING RUDE!!! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE AN LOL! Yeah, I suk at making lols... Thanks for the quick post!

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Ok.... How much will I be spoiled with Aqua concerning Ven? And I've been hearing about Aqua being far shooter or lengthed, and Terra being slower... or something... Can you clarify that?/, in no geeky terms, tell me something so I'm not confused!<-DON'T TAKE THIS AS BEING RUDE!!! IT'S SUPPOSED TO BE AN LOL! Yeah, I suk at making lols... Thanks for the quick post!

For future reference, please don't double post; it tends to annoy people. Not trying to be rude, just giving you a heads-up.

If you want spoilers from least to greatest, this is the order you should play in: AVT or VAT. Terra's story has huge spoilers for both Aqua and Ven.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Please don't double post. Just use the edit button located at the bottom right of your posts.

Terra, being the power player, is slower for balance. Ven is fastest, but his strength is less than that of Aqua's and Terra's. Aqua's like the best of both worlds, but her forte is magic, hence, a far-range attacker.

In any case, if you don't want spoilers, just make sure to play Ven before Aqua, though in my opinion, Terra's scenario has the most spoilers.

Livluvdie101

Gah... I'm leaning towards doing AVT... YOU KNOW! Sign and MomementoMori, thanks for the help a lot! I think I play AVT! Aqua seems a good starter and I know from experience in Speed for me is going to be just as good/probably better than having a higher attack but slower! I'm REALLY sorry for posting late, and posting double posts... I haven't really gone on much since school started last year and I'm new in that way... But all the help really doesn't fly out of my head! I'll remember that! Thank you!

Thanks for the awesome posts! You guys are a great help to a new PSP player!

Blobbit

Awards
I'm going to play VAT. Ven's style seems like Sora's/Roxas's, so I'll already be used to him, and it seems to be the least spoiler-filled order.

KingdomSoul333

Bronze Member
i'll play recommended order, i already completely spoiled the game but since i did i can just play it however i want, i dont like any character better then the other but maybe the gameplay for terra will be easier then aqua and ven

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Terra, Ventus, and Aqua is the preffered order to play in. When I got the japanese version that's the way I played it. I got lucky however, because Terra just happens to be my favorite character.

Ryukashi17

I'll be playing in the order of Ven, Terra, Aqua. No real reasoning behind it, just what I want to do.

rawpower

King of the Wild Frontier
Awards
Wait, okay, so AVT is the least spoilery way to play? But some people are saying VAT is the best? Someone give it too me straight. Also I'm playing it on Proud and then again on Critical.

Reconnection

Website
www.youtube.com
Oh gosh, the person who started this thread really needs to read the KHI articles more.

The order Nomura said to take was
TVA, and there is NO GAME CALLED RECONNECT! XD ok im fine now.

Oh, and another reason for me to save Aqua for last is the final episode, so I'll be used to her play-style when I fight the final boss. :D

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back