• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Birth By Sleep Guide Book Scans (Spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Re: Birth By Sleep Guide Book Scans (SPoilers)

man i hope the no name is not a light saber im going to lol if it is and i wand a lea battle with ven and his wooden keyblade :(.................................................................................................................................................................

We already explained it to you. It's just a cutscene. You don't even get to see the battle. A black screen with a few whacking sounds and the next second, Lea's on the ground in defeat.

bigbadcloud

even if its a cut cean there is a gap in the scean when they start the battle to when they end it meaning there is sapose to be a battle in there

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

timeless river says hi .

Yeah, okay, that's okay
But I don't want future sora meeting kid sora or any bull like that

even if its a cut cean there is a gap in the scean when they start the battle to when they end it meaning there is sapose to be a battle in there

There's not "supposed" to be anything, the developers didn't want a battle so there was no interactive battle
Get over it

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Not like you get to see the battle anyway.

αsiя

space coke

It would be a lame fight and ruin the scene.

Birthday Thunder

I think it pretty much transferes everything over for ven, seeing as how he doesnt getto go back to the LOD at all.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

Is no one going to answer me? :C

[25]

You mean the whole "Ven doesn't get to return to LoD since the beginning" question?

Well, considering he disobeyed orders and left when he wasn't supposed to...

Lonelyness21

Awards

You mean the whole "Ven doesn't get to return to LoD since the beginning" question?

Well, considering he disobeyed orders and left when he wasn't supposed to...

@.@
I am so confused regarding as to how we can use Ven for that fight... I was planning on using him! T^T

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

I don't remember exactly how much he had, but he wasn't hard to beat. This new secret boss looks difficult.

I'm just saying, 999 sounds like cake-walk
*remembers who we're talking about*
NO

Birthday Thunder

I was just wondering, why does every boss in this game seem to have low health? (excluding the true final boss)

Jesus

Hater-bending
Awards

Oh, I thought that was just me
I mean, Ven's final boss has only 4~5 HP bars

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

I was just wondering, why does every boss in this game seem to have low health? (excluding the true final boss)

They lowered the health and raised the defense? I do remember reading that you're supposed to finish a scenario before you reach level 30 though.

Birthday Thunder

They lowered the health and raised the defense? Well, from the videos I've been watching, it seems like that doesn't really do much to make the battles last past 2 minutes. And ven's final boss has like 4 HP bars. Aqua's has like 5. Maybe I'm just so used to KHII with the bosses on there having like 8 plus health bars lol

Awards

Thanks a bunch!

Well, FINALLY it confirms that TAV can all fight the new secret boss. Kind of expected but some people were like "Only Aqua can because the sky is different!"

I thought it would be obvious that Terra and Ven could fight the new boss...
It was like that for Vanitas' LS, after all. Even though they couldn't have possibly fought it in the storyline. You can fight as them, it's just not canon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back