• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BIRTH BY SLEEP BREAKTHROUGH!!!!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorassoul

people have been coming up with "your" terra theory for months now (me being one of them.) and i think youre dead on with the ven/roxas thing, exept for the erasing part, he probably means for his body to be erased, and his heart to be attatched to soras (so sora can weild the keyblade) hence where roxas's body comes from. but i dont think youre right with the MX at all, maybe little bits and peices of it, but overall mostly wrong.

The Enchanted

Great theory...excpet that your thoughts are common theories.

Read my DK∑7313 BBS Trailer Analysis, it'll help with the Terra/Maleficent issue, as for Ven/Roxas or MX and Xehanort, wait till I finish my Jump Festa one.

~The Enchanted

TKKB

thats a nice theory but my question is what about aqua im mean everyone dosen't really care about her but there has to be a story connecting to KH1 and KH2 rite?

TheBucket

Mount Vernon, Indiana, United States, North Americ
Website
www.youtube.com
people have been coming up with "your" terra theory for months now (me being one of them.) and i think youre dead on with the ven/roxas thing, exept for the erasing part, he probably means for his body to be erased, and his heart to be attatched to soras (so sora can weild the keyblade) hence where roxas's body comes from. but i dont think youre right with the MX at all, maybe little bits and peices of it, but overall mostly wrong.

OK, honest to god, NO PART OF MY THEORY WAS STOLEN!!!! I swear to you, it was from my head only. I completly understand the COINCIDENCES though, with people having the same Terra theory.

And there's a problem with your theory about the meaning of "erase". The only reason Sora obtained the Keyblade was because Riku accepted the Darkness. Riku was suppose to be the original owner of the Kingdom Key, but since he accepted the Darkness, it went on to the next strongest heart, Sora's. Yes, Ven may have something to do with it, but nothing major as such.

1-up salesman

That's a wonderful theory! This forum has so many awesome theories.... I like how you didn't just have the theory being called: 'I think Terra is Xehanort' or, why 'Roxas looks like Ven.'

You went over them both.

AquaVenTerra

I live everywhere in this hellish place we call th
I don't really recall him saying that, would you mind digging up the interview?

Terra's eyes turn yellow, which are the color of MX's eyes. However, none of the Xehanort's eyes are yellow. Xehanort has brown eyes, his heartless and Xemnas have orange eyes. You may think I am being overly picky, but as it stands none of them are the same.

I don't really buy this because in my opinion Xehanort is far too similar to Master Xehanort for it to be simply Terra mimicking him. But I disgress.

I don't really think MX is a good guy, to be honest. Sure, he may seem like he has his moments of kindness, like telling Terra to "fix his mistake", but I don't believe he's really as good deep down as those scenes would imply. However, I won't deny the possibility, so yeah.

yeah sure there are the faults with the theory, but I mean come on the're little details. leavehim alone. sure you're not being mean, but kudos to him for coming up with this. so, "dark knight" i have one Question for you, Why so serious?

Wehrmacht

cameo lover
Awards
yeah sure there are the faults with the theory, but I mean come on the're little details. leavehim alone. sure you're not being mean, but kudos to him for coming up with this. so, "dark knight" i have one Question for you, Why so serious?

It's called constructive criticism. It helps you learn, and grow. If he wasn't prepared to/can't receive any, he shouldn't really be here, or on the internet in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back