• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Big connections:kiari,ansem & aqua.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WilFrEDo 12

we have already figured by now that the names of ven,aqua,& terra are connected to sora,riku,and kiari but we can't understand why-we can only try such as how people have done the roxas=vens heart+ sora theories and the terra chose riku not sora, as the next keyblade master but how can we try to connect kiari to aqua??(and yes i do believe aqua will be an important part of bbs,i just think namura is shut lipped because of her possible huge role in 3-5-8/2).

Well i think we have to look at some of these and other characters routes;first with kiari:

she was born in hollow bastion & is one of the princesses of heart,noone can say she is the princess of hollow bastion/radiant garden but she can be,after all each princess of heart is a princess of their specific world,so lets say she is.Does this make her the daughter of ansem the wise,the king of radiant garden??-its a possibility.xehanort[not ansem] sent kiari to the islands with his name falsely placed as ansem,it could be because he knew it was the real ansems daughter and because she could lead him to the one with the "key". but where does aqua stand in all of this??

Aqua:
she was sent to find the missing keyblade master along with terra & ven.
can we at least guess who sent them??i like the idea that it was ansem the wise.i know its farfetched because if he did wouldnt he recongnize ven or get confused when he see's roxas in kh2 but he could also be pretending not to recongnize him for certain reasons.but anyway back to aqua,what if aqua meant alot to him because of certain reasons and is the reason why kiari and aquas name connect,feel free to tell me what you think!:thumbup:

Ordeith

Great Old One
Awards
It can't be Ansem, because Ansem didn't even know about the keyblade until Mickey visited him.

Genocide

All you need to know.
Awards
we have already figured by now that the names of ven,aqua,& terra are connected to sora,riku,and kiari but we can't understand why-we can only try such as how people have done the roxas=vens heart+ sora theories and the terra chose riku not sora, as the next keyblade master but how can we try to connect kiari to aqua??(and yes i do believe aqua will be an important part of bbs,i just think namura is shut lipped because of her possible huge role in 3-5-8/2).

Kairi isn't connected to Aqua except that their names have similar meanings.

Well i think we have to look at some of these and other characters routes;first with kiari:

she was born in hollow bastion & is one of the princesses of heart,noone can say she is the princess of hollow bastion/radiant garden but she can be,after all each princess of heart is a princess of their specific world,so lets say she is.Does this make her the daughter of ansem the wise,the king of radiant garden??-its a possibility.xehanort[not ansem] sent kiari to the islands with his name falsely placed as ansem,it could be because he knew it was the real ansems daughter and because she could lead him to the one with the "key". but where does aqua stand in all of this??

Kairi isn't Ansem's daughter. I love how people assume that because Kairi's a princess of heart, she's actually a princess.

Aqua:
can we at least guess who sent them??i like the idea that it was ansem the wise.i know its farfetched because if he did wouldnt he recongnize ven or get confused when he see's roxas in kh2 but he could also be pretending not to recongnize him for certain reasons.but anyway back to aqua,what if aqua meant alot to him because of certain reasons and is the reason why kiari and aquas name connect,feel free to tell me what you think!:thumbup:

Then Ansem the Wise would have known about the Keyblade in KH2. Not only that, but he'd have a Keyblade. On top of that, he'd know that Xehanort had connections to Master Xehanort and never have taken him in.

CougarsforJesus

i believe that it was King Mickey, not Ansem the Wise, that sent Terra, Aqua, and Ven forth to look for Master Xehanort.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
she was born in hollow bastion & is one of the princesses of heart,noone can say she is the princess of hollow bastion/radiant garden but she can be,after all each princess of heart is a princess of their specific world,so lets say she is.

Um... Last I checked, Alice wasn't the Princess of Wonderland... PoH =/= Princess of world...

Does this make her the daughter of ansem the wise,the king of radiant garden??-

AtW wasn't king of Radient Garden, he was just the leader...

its a possibility.xehanort[not ansem] sent kiari to the islands with his name falsely placed as ansem,it could be because he knew it was the real ansems daughter and because she could lead him to the one with the "key". but where does aqua stand in all of this??

Xehanort sent Kairi to DI because he assumed she was a PoH and was hoping that she would lead him to keyblade weilder, which she did...

What PMF said...

M

Mcashmoney2

Did anyone notice this?

Xehanort

-X

ehanort

NO HEART

Did everyone else figure this out or am I one of the few?

Yeah it also forms ANOTHER which is part of my theory for DS being Xehanort, but that could apply to anyone other then Master Xehanort being Xehanort.

As for this theory of yours WilFrEDo 12, OmniChaos and PostMentalFerocity have said everything that needs to be said. Being a Princesses of Heart doesn't mean you're a princesses of said world. In fact at the time of KH neither Alice nor Bell are the princesses of their corresponding worlds. (Bell wouldn't officially become a princesses until the end of KH2, as seen in the credits) Xehanort only sent Kairi through the dark corridor because he suspicions about her being a Princesses of Heart and would lead him to the keyblade and, if anything else, prove that he could use the corridors to travel between worlds. Which she did end up where the keyblade would appear in about 9-10 years. So he was right about there being a connection between the Princesses of Heart and the Keyblade. So I'm just gonna stop typing now before I repeat everything that was said buy OC and PMF.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back