• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK why he has two keyblades (theory dont flame me)(it probably isnt new)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
sora can fuse with party members (donald goofy) (there might be more i dont know)
and when he is in fusion mode he has two keyblades.

maybe the bhk is stuck in a fusion mode thats why he has two keyblades. maybe it also explains his rings a white one and a black one on his left hand.

and maybe he in in a fusion mode when you see him in the trailers and he is stuck in it trying to get back to normal.

sora is probably his other half and at one point in time the sora part of the bhk left the bhk while he was in fusion form and now he is stuck looking like that and he has to get sora back in order to return to normal

Shinjuku

Entrapment
nice theory maybe you're right who knows I still wonder why his clothes are 50/50 white and black

Milky

Grown Up
Website
www.izuraproductions.com
Re: BHK why he has two keyblades theory

Link Zero said:
Umm well why would the BHK be telling Axel that Axel can't see Sora then? And he has two keyblades because he is Twilight. As in he is darkness and light.

maybe he says you cant see sora because sora isnt there anymore.. and axel thought sora was still with the bhk ..

Last edited:

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Stuck in fusion..? xD Sort of silly.

Mabey he's just carrying two keyblades..? What's so special. o_O;?

TruChaos

I got to go wit monkeybutt maybe he just carries 2 keyblades dose a story have to be around everything?

el enano

because he is the nobody of sora. are you.......um........not very smart.

-RikU_

Milkman said:
sora can fuse with party members (donald goofy) (there might be more i dont know)
and when he is in fusion mode he has two keyblades.

maybe the bhk is stuck in a fusion mode thats why he has two keyblades. maybe it also explains his rings a white one and a black one on his left hand.

and maybe he in in a fusion mode when you see him in the trailers and he is stuck in it trying to get back to normal.

sora is probably his other half and at one point in time the sora part of the bhk left the bhk while he was in fusion form and now he is stuck looking like that and he has to get sora back in order to return to normal

Dumb theory....he wields 2 cause he can and feels like it...he represents light and darkness thats why his clothes r white and black and thats why he has 2 keyblades.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back