• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK and sora are to different keybladers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

S King

*slaps*

You have a knack for making my bullsh*t detector go haywire. I've tried being paitent.

Yes, that "big monster" connected to him was a heartless - or what Ansem inside of Riku's body was connected to.

I don't get it, why is it so hard to understand the Ansem was reduced to the existence of a heart, while his body and soul go off wherever it went? Please, try explaining it without setting off my bullsh*t detector.

Lil_RiKu

anyways the only shell i have seen is diz
and in CoM axel said namine is nobody.
if she was he would of said namine is a nobody

Madness

lol internet
Website
www.freewebz.com
Okay, it's obvious they're not shells, but the sentence about "a keyblader must have a full heart" bothered me. Where was it ever said that? I mean, it's possible that they could have two pieces of the same heart. Or at least two full hearts that can join to become... more... full. I dunno.

And I still have serious doubts about DiZ being Ansem's Nobody/Shell. Since DiZ probably isn't the Superior of the Order, we have no more reason to believe that he is Ansem's Nobody, though it's obvious that he's connected to Ansem in some way.

I do think Namine is a Nobody though. In the transcript of the trailer shown at the SE party, the Enigmatic Man says "That girl(referring to Namine) is someone's Nobody?"

E

Ecstacy

Madness said:
Okay, it's obvious they're not shells, but the sentence about "a keyblader must have a full heart" bothered me. Where was it ever said that? I mean, it's possible that they could have two pieces of the same heart. Or at least two full hearts that can join to become... more... full. I dunno.

And I still have serious doubts about DiZ being Ansem's Nobody/Shell. Since DiZ probably isn't the Superior of the Order, we have no more reason to believe that he is Ansem's Nobody, though it's obvious that he's connected to Ansem in some way.

I do think Namine is a Nobody though. In the transcript of the trailer shown at the SE party, the Enigmatic Man says "That girl(referring to Namine) is someone's Nobody?"

um didn't someone say he is ansem yet he is not ansem in CoM? plus for god sakes look at the guys eyes damnit! it's ansem's shell and you just can't deny that. oh and what does him wanting to bring down the org have to do with him not being a nobody/shell?

anyway i want you to explain something to me. if someone does not have a full heart how in the world would their heart be strong? that makes no sense what so ever. in order for a person to be able to weild a keyblade they MUST have a strong heart. in order to be in that positiion your heart cannot be in peices (hence the half theory)

and i am gonna post this for the last time for those who still think that BHK is sora's shell (which is a cliche' dumb theory by the way) a shell does not have a heart. by the time they are a shell their heart is now a heartless! their heart is forever gone in the abyss of darkness UNLESS they can find the power to bring it back (hence kairi being sora's light in which she helped him get his heart back ;) ) so if they do not have hearts and you need a strong heart to weild the keyblade then they obviously cannot weild a keyblade! meaning in the end that bhk is not sora's shell end of story! it's no getting around that with anything because that is what a shell is. an empty heartless shell.

Brian

E

Ecstacy

kh_forever said:
so.....the organitation is the nobody itself...

they are nobodies but they are a higher being of nobody then the ones they control (yes they control the lilwhite guys lol) i would imagine that they are not all the nobody (um did you see how many heartless we killed lol) but yes they seem to be the ones who managed to keep their emotions and memories.

Brian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back