• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK and sora are to different keybladers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

S King

BHKhearts said:
You need to go back and read some of my posts, Nobodys can have hearts!! Namine is a perfect example of a Nobody with a heart and I will not repeat my self!!!!!!!!!

OK, I'm gonna explain this once more, before I get angry.

Nobodys, have the discarded body and soul of those who had a strong heart, but succumbed to the Heartless. They are shells of their former selves. Namine is not a shell!!! What ever made you believe this? I can't understand it. She is a special girl because she can manipulate memories. BUT, that's it. End of Story.

BHKhearts

Lil_RiKu said:
Namine isnt a Nobody. Axel said that she is a nobody.Like she has no freinds like a outcast

Acctually he said that she is a Nobody just like them! And he started later on to clue Sora in as to who the Nobodys were....

BHKhearts

Lil_RiKu said:
Then your saying sora is a nobody because Bhk is the same as Sora

No Sora is Sora
The BHK is Sora's Nobody
Just like DiZ is Ansems Nobody

Epilogue

killjoy princess
BHKhearts said:
The Nobodys are the empty shells as though you put it. Axel, DiZ, Vexen, Larxen, Marluxia, Namine, Zexion, Lexeus, Demyx, they are all Nobodys and that includes BHK

yup. aren't they shells because their other side lost their heart or something?

BHKhearts

Lady Kairi said:
yup. aren't they shells because their other side lost their heart or something?

Ok lets explain this from COM:

Nobodys are created from peoples harts taken by the heartless, but these peoples hearts were to strong to just sit in darkness. So a copy was made, to mirror that persons heart, one light one dark.... So I believe out there some where is a good Axel, Larxen, Vexen ect...because the ones that we have seen are the dark halfs of there hearts.

Lil_RiKu

I am playing it right now punk.I can multi task i messd up on that post i meant nobodies dont have hearts they have souls.

S King

Oh god... BHKhearts, final warning. I've played CoM. I know what happens. And again, you ignored my previous post. I'm being unusally tolerant with you because I see you know how to do research, but this is the last straw.

S King said:
Nobodys, have the discarded body and soul of those who had a strong heart, but succumbed to the Heartless. They are shells of their former selves.

They are the body and soul. OK?? And anyway, 'Nobody' is also the term used to describe the White Creatures. The Dusk, are just one type (as a Shadow is one type of Heartless). But, the Order are the body and soul = a mere shell, don't forget that.

BHKhearts

Lil_RiKu said:
I am playing it right now punk.I can multi task i messd up on that post i meant nobodies dont have hearts they have souls.

Cant have a soul without a heart to back it up you would be an emotionless nothing. It takes heart to have a soul...

Lil_RiKu

Just like s king i am not flaming but Nobodys are dusk,dasuku
shells are like kairi at destiney island when sora tries to hug her.but there souls are strong so they just lose there hearts.

Epilogue

killjoy princess
BHKhearts said:
Ok lets explain this from COM:

Nobodys are created from peoples harts taken by the heartless, but these peoples hearts were to strong to just sit in darkness. So a copy was made, to mirror that persons heart, one light one dark.... So I believe out there some where is a good Axel, Larxen, Vexen ect...because the ones that we have seen are the dark halfs of there hearts.

i see...but some nobodies have hearts thats for sure. i mean BHK is a nobody with a heart right? and so is namine.

BHKhearts

I am not going to repeat any more of the information with you all anymore. Yes the white things are nobody's. And as we have seen in trailers and such the Orginzation Controlls the nobodys. Ansem controlled the heartless by mearging his soul with the Heartless. Therefore becomeing a heartless himself...antyhing else need to be said?
Dont think so thank you for your time.

S King

BHKhearts said:
I am not going to repeat any more of the information with you all anymore. Yes the white things are nobody's. And as we have seen in trailers and such the Orginzation Controlls the nobodys. Ansem controlled the heartless by mearging his soul with the Heartless. Therefore becomeing a heartless himself...antyhing else need to be said?
Dont think so thank you for your time.

Wow, my bullsh*t detector went haywire when you wrote that post.

Ansme created the artificial heartless, by introducing darkness into a heart. He had many failed subjects before it finally worked. To make sure his artifically created hearltess and the natural heartless stay are recognizable from each other, he put his symbol on the artificial ones. Eventually, he decided to discard his body, because he believed it to be too weak to handle waht he was eventually going to do (and with that his soul, which then became DiZ). So, he became a heart, but not a heartless.

Got it? Or do you need to get slapped?

BHKhearts

S King said:
Wow, my bullsh*t detector went haywire when you wrote that post.

Ansme created the artificial heartless, by introducing darkness into a heart. He had many failed subjects before it finally worked. To make sure his artifically created hearltess and the natural heartless stay are recognizable from each other, he put his symbol on the artificial ones. Eventually, he decided to discard his body, because he believed it to be too weak to handle waht he was eventually going to do (and with that his soul, which then became DiZ). So, he became a heart, but not a heartless.

Got it? Or do you need to get slapped?

Ok so that big monster with him connected to it wasnt a heartless? Dont see how that works...So if your guys theory is true whats the deal with DiZ becasue so far out of my statments hes the only one who you guys havent touched...the proof is all right there. And no I dont need to be slaped by the way. Not into the kinky shit...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back