• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BHK and sora are to different keybladers

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lil_RiKu

Okay sora has a keyblade he has no shells
BhK has a keyblade to start of with
A Keyblader must have a full heart to hold keyblade.
I will back that last statement up riku cant make a keyblade apeer tahts because ansem is half of his heart.

So Sora and BhK look alot alike but that dosent mean that the have shells

Definition
Shell- a casted a way home for some crabs.

Or in our case a body Diz Is ansem's shell or body.

S King

Well I have to say, congrats. You posted something that many of our members are still coming to grips with. However, this is still old news non-theless.

S King

Yes, they should. But remember, Sora and BHK are connected. Through their hearts.

S King

.... what? I don't understand what you're trying to say KingBlade. Oh and Lil_Riku, Sora and BHK have never met. They have never left their respective homes, before DI was destroyed that is.

S King

Lil_RiKu said:
Huh you confused me.Anyways
A SHELL is a casted away body that had no use for the owner

Well, Sora had never left (or known) about anything other than is island, right? When it was destroyed, he could travel to other worlds (becasue he's the keyblade master). And, we can assume BHK has never left his own, or know about other worlds. It's because no one could travel to other worlds (because of the impassable walls = Gummis)

So, they both remained isolated, until the time is right. They never new about each other till after CoM.

Yes, a shell is the left over body and soul of one who has been devoured by the heartless.

BHKhearts

Lil_RiKu said:
Okay sora has a keyblade he has no shells
BhK has a keyblade to start of with
A Keyblader must have a full heart to hold keyblade.
I will back that last statement up riku cant make a keyblade apeer tahts because ansem is half of his heart.

So Sora and BhK look alot alike but that dosent mean that the have shells

Definition
Shell- a casted a way home for some crabs.

Or in our case a body Diz Is ansem's shell or body.
Ok so if your shell theory is true? What about the Riku Replica, he was created empty with no heart and yet he has emotions, he feels things so your saying that a shell could not feel anything?

You need to see more movies like A.I. or i robot... Because if you did you would find that everything nomater wether its a shell or not creates its own heart and own soul.

Lil_RiKu

the replica had a soul it was fake but he still had one

and i loved A.I about the robot boy
also I robot wit my favorite actor Will smith

BHKhearts

Lil_RiKu said:
the replica had a soul it was fake but he still had one

and i loved A.I about the robot boy
also I robot wit my favorite actor Will smith

Ok then so you should understand that a Heart is not just an organ. Its is the feelings and the emotions that any living thing has!!! Even if it was just thrown out empty space they create there own heart, because they are living beings. They have disieres and wants and needs and can love and feel. Now you wouldnt be able to have thoses things if you didnt have a heart. And the Nobodys do, thye have feelings and desires and emotions and they can love we learned that with Namine.

BHKhearts

Lil_RiKu said:
the nobodys are the organization i am talking abot empty shells

The Nobodys are the empty shells as though you put it. Axel, DiZ, Vexen, Larxen, Marluxia, Namine, Zexion, Lexeus, Demyx, they are all Nobodys and that includes BHK

BHKhearts

Lil_RiKu said:
NO! BhK has a pure heart that is why he has a keyblade.

IT DOESNT MATTER WHO HAS A PURE HEART ITS WHO HAS A STRONG HEART! AND TO BE A NOBODY WHO WANTS TO ACCTUALLY LIVE AND BE A PERSON I WOULD SAY THAT GIVES HIM A PRETTY STRONG HEART!!!!!

S King

BHKhearts said:
The Nobodys are the empty shells as though you put it. Axel, DiZ, Vexen, Larxen, Marluxia, Namine, Zexion, Lexeus, Demyx, they are all Nobodys and that includes BHK

What? BHK? Did you just ignore the previous posts made by Lil_Riku and myself? Well listen (or read) carefully:

Only one with a strong heart can wield the keyblade.

Now, since BHK wields the mightly keyblade, he must logically have a heart. And if he has a heart, then he can't be a Nobody.

BHKhearts

S King said:
What? BHK? Did you just ignore the previous posts made by Lil_Riku and myself? Well listen (or read) carefully:

Only one with a strong heart can wield the keyblade.

Now, since BHK wields the mightly keyblade, he must logically have a heart. And if he has a heart, then he can't be a Nobody.

You need to go back and read some of my posts, Nobodys can have hearts!! Namine is a perfect example of a Nobody with a heart and I will not repeat my self!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back