• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best WAR game!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

best war game!

• socoom 3 us navy seals

Votes: 4 22.2%
  • medal of honour pacific assault

Votes: 1 5.6%
  • call of duty

Votes: 13 72.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Homer_snake

yo!what is ur fav WAR game????me???i like socoom us navy seals 3 coz this game is much easier than the other socoom series(in my opinion):p

keymaster

Call Of Duty 2 has to be the best war game i've ever played. I love realistic war games and this game has exactly that.

Shinjuku

Entrapment
Alright I have to go with Call of Duty especially the 360 I got a chance to play the thing earlier this month and it was freakin awesome as hell forget any other game out now even Halo 2 had nothing on that game nor GTA for that matter and I like both of those games

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
wait.... most solid or most fun...... because none of them are solid besides call of duty but that has bad multiplayer(always get machine gun spammed). In my opinion counter-strike because i have seen many game types in many games that have basically taken the design from counter strike.(3 games so far, halo 2, call of duty[ONLY PLAYED IT ON 2],and perfect dark zero.)

S

Shadow Soldier

Socom 3. Im a huge socom fan... and yeah. Though 3 was too easy. I still cant beat the second one on Admiral... COME ON!!!

Homer_snake

Shadow Soulja said:
Socom 3. Im a huge socom fan... and yeah. Though 3 was too easy. I still cant beat the second one on Admiral... COME ON!!!

ya socoom 3 was easy,and i din past the 2nd game either,its hard:(

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Hollow Bastion said:
I'll stick to my Wolfenstein thank you.

Yes, finally some1 who agrees...the original Wolfenstein pwns all modern day war games...even if it did have robot nazis...lol

Homer_snake

Xell said:
Has anyone actually said counter strike or day of defeat >_>

no,CS is not a good game actually....is best to play online but overall,its not good enuf like the other war games...:)

Zero Cerberus

\\'arrior Lacrosse.
Awards
Socom...hmm, I'm a big Socom fan, definetly. I was an extreme Socom 2 gamer. But when 3 came out, I was a bit dissapointed. Single Player was way to easy, even on Captain. It was a bit sad. :/
So i'd have to say Call of Duty 2:Big Red One, i've played it numerous times, and its pretty badass. >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back