• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Video Game Ever ( Read First! )

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

scubasteve

Banned
Awards
hooray for opinions

top five games

1.) Final Fantasy Tactics
2.) Earthbound/Mother 2
3.) Xenogears
4.) Shadow of the Colossus
5.) This spot is tough, but it'd be between Mother 3, Chrono Trigger, or Metal Gear Solid.

Didn't want to add any of the Final Fantasy games to the list because it's tough coming up with a favorite, and I'd rather not flood the list with a bunch of FF games.

Can't really come up with a least favorite game because even though there are those games like Ocarina of Time and Halo where the fanbase really annoys me, they aren't necessarily bad enough games to be deemed the worst.

S

Shadow Soldier

Again, I don't know why people try to be funny and keep using Superman 64 in "Best" threads. We get it, it's not funny any more. It died a long time ago. Drop it.

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
1) Call of Duty Series
2) Resistance 1 and 2
3) Resident evil series

S

Shadow Soldier

I'm absolutely astounded that everybody has chose games from PS2/Next Gen era, even though there are shit ton of better games on older consoles, namely the SNES.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
I'm absolutely astounded that everybody has chose games from PS2/Next Gen era, even though there are shit ton of better games on older consoles, namely the SNES.

Probably because most people have only played the most recent of games. Personally, the only games I've played before the PS1 era were Sonic, Street Fighter II, and X-men for the Sega Genesis.

Oh and if they did play games of the older generations, its possible that at the time people didn't really appreciate and acknowledge the greatness of the game as they do now due to their age back then. Also, they could have forgotten how great a game was when they first played. It's possible that people could love the classic games if they played them now more than they ever could back then.

S

Shadow Soldier

Probably because most people have only played the most recent of games. Personally, the only games I've played before the PS1 era were Sonic, Street Fighter II, and X-men for the Sega Genesis.

All of which are shit tons better than everything people have posted.

K

Kegluneq

My top 3 favorite video games would be:
1.Final Fantasy VII
2.Kingdom Hearts I
3.Shadow of the Colossus

My least favorite game would be, Dragon Ball GT Final Bout.

Apollo

Silver Member
This is in no real order at all.

-Mother 3
-Shadow of the Colossus
-FFVII
-Mario 64
-Chrono Trigger

S

Shadow Soldier

Elder Scrolls is shit compared to games like Super Adventure Island, Comix Zone, Sonic 2/3/cd, X-Men, Earthworm Jim, Wolfenstein 3d just to name a few.

Ams Tram Gram

Pique et pique et col?grame
My least favorite game would be, Dragon Ball GT Final Bout.

Uh...DBGTFB was astoundingly great, imo, and I'm quite serious when I say that. I remember playing this game hardcore with my cousin and when we unlocked SS4 Goku we were like "Awesome!" and then when we realized Goku could do a Spirit Bomb we were like "Pwnsome!" and I remember trying to unlock Super Bebi (or however the heck you spell his name) that was actually the final boss, but as it turns out you could never even unlock him. =(

Axelfan008

Elder Scrolls is shit compared to games like Super Adventure Island, Comix Zone, Sonic 2/3/cd, X-Men, Earthworm Jim, Wolfenstein 3d just to name a few.
I don't see how. Those games might be challanging, fun, and whatnot, but for sheer realism, you gotta go with Elder Scrolls.

Xireau1

1)Legacy of Kain: soul reaver
play it. i guarantee a good experience, but its for dreamcast. the cenematics in it are great. and game developers are just working up to it today. that adds some shock value right there when you realize it was a game made in 1994.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back