• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best Scores In Mini-Games Thread

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Twilight93

Bronze Member
Awards
Hotel In Traverse Town, Trying To Sneak Out Withou
Share your best score you ever got in any of the mini-games in KHII and see if you can beat someone elses score! Or maybe even help those who need to reach Jiminy's Objective.

Mine:
Grandstander: 1,828 hits (I plan to reach 2008 points in order to celebrate the new year :p )

nuQe

Hehe, nice. But the minigames are quiet worthless. But the only thing I can challenge with is that I beated Sephiroth at lvl.46 on proud without using explosion or finishing plus.

HeartsLight

My best score so far is with the bumblebee game in TT. 00.05.43, or in words, 5 seconds and 43 miliseconds.

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
Whoa, you guys are impressive...I was pretty lazy and really didn't push much farther after I completed the mission...best time on Poster Duty was 28 sec...Bumble Buster was like 6 sec, and...the one with the garbage...5 swings...that's all I can remember.
But while we are on Sephiroth stories, I beat him one time when my TV was broken, and all I could see were feet. (Seriously, there was this one band on the TV that worked and I couldn't see Sora or Sephiroth or anything...I was rotflol when I won..)

nuQe

I beat Sephiroth at lvl 43 with the Kingdom Key and no abilities cept for guard & a few others.

You only need guard, maybe counter-guard, high-jump, aerial-dodge, quick-run, once more and slide-dash (and reflega and curaga but they doesn't count as abilities). I could take him on lvl.1 with these abilities but then I will also need second-chance.

nelly <3

wayfarer~
Website
www.facebook.com
I beat Sephiroth at Level 42 [took me awhile]
Grandstander: 2,239
Mail Delivery: 7.60 seconds
Cargo Climb: 16.42 seconds
Bumble Bee: 6.50 seconds

I have more records, but I'd have to go back to my ps2 look at jim's journal, and that's just gonna take awhile. *lazy*

Enchanted Rose

worst behaviour
I didn't like the mini-games either. The fact you had to do them to complete Jimmy's Journal ruined the game for me.

I sucked at poster-duty, lmao. No where near 27 seconds.

Dman2.0

Whoa, you guys are impressive...I was pretty lazy and really didn't push much farther after I completed the mission...best time on Poster Duty was 28 sec...Bumble Buster was like 6 sec, and...the one with the garbage...5 swings...that's all I can remember.
But while we are on Sephiroth stories, I beat him one time when my TV was broken, and all I could see were feet. (Seriously, there was this one band on the TV that worked and I couldn't see Sora or Sephiroth or anything...I was rotflol when I won..)

i di the same thing on mortal combat haha

Blue

home is where the heart is
Poster-duty was difficult for me,I never managed under 30 seconds. lol

And I didn't really bother with the mini games,I did them only to complete the journal

Dman2.0

i got my route of of cheat on g4

and i just did that route over and over untill i got realy fast

risingfalls

Disjoin Remorse From Power
^Whoa. -speechless-

I got cargo climb in 6'19", I believe.
I never spend that much time on mini-games, but I guess since I'm done w/ everything else, I should actually try to get really high scores on them....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back