• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

best ps2 online shooter

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sora Ultima

What do you guys think is the best ps2 online shooter? I need ideas so I can decide which shooter to buy.

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Timesplitters: Future Perfect, hands down. Excellent multi player and an immersive single player as well

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Socom or Metal Gear Solid 3: Subistence.

Take your pick.

Black_Star

Stylin' on Ya
Socom, Killzone, Timesplitters, Ratchet and Clank: Up Your Arsenal, MGS, Battlefront 1 and 2

Sora Ultima

any more suggestions? So far, most people said:

#1-SOCOM-4 votes
#2-METAL GEAR SOLID-3 votes
#3-KILLONE,TIMESPLITTERS, BATTLEFRONT-2 votes each
#4-RATCHET AND CLANK-1 vote

Genin~Kizashi

Ok, for one thing, there is absolutely no reason to double-post. If you forget to put something in one of your posts, there in a edit button right at the bottom of each of your posts.

Also, Fable does not have online multiplayer. You can view online stats, but Fable does not have any form of online multiplayer.

Zero Cerberus

\\'arrior Lacrosse.
Awards
Actually, don't get Socom 1 or 2. 1 because it just sucks, and in 2, there has been a hack type thing introduced called "Cora Beta" I believe, or, Code 9 or short. Basically, what it is, is a thing that doesn't let you get banned for using cheats. So, with this, people can get thousands of kills, auto-snipers, and like, glow sticks and stuff. If anything, get Socom 3, even though, I hate it.

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
White, I went on SOCOM 2 last night. They've turned it into SOCOM 1. They made it stupid. If your going to get an online shooter for the PS2, get SOCOM 3. 20 000 people on nightly, new people everyday. It's fun. 16 vs 16. Doesn't get much better then that.

Sora Ultima

thanks white and shady. Ill take those things into consideration. I want to play a game that has a lot of people and not many people using cheats. thanks guys:D

digital gopher

lock the gates
Awards
Website
www.ea.com
supereclipse said:
Good luck in finding a game like that, and when you do let me know what game that is. XP

SOCOM 3. Zipper ( Site ) just released patch 1.6. They fixed a bunch of bugs and glitches. And, they new map pack came out. =D

If you need to know anything else. ... lol

www.socomblog.typepad.com (developers blog)
www.socom3.scea.com (log in to the communty, and see stats etc)

socom online team said:
All right, SOCOMers, here's some news for you. We've confirmed that the SOCOM 3 1.6 Update will be released tomorrow morning, June 27, 2006 (PDT). In addition to bug fixes, the SOCOM 3 1.6 update also adds the "SOCOM Store" commerce section to the SOCOM 3 Online Community page and marks the release of SOCOM 3 Map Pack #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back