• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best KH Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Best KH Worlds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Veddix

Hallow Bastion all the way.The battle with all those Heartless, Sephiroth battle, and the ability to see other parts of Hallow Bastion ("now Radiant Garden again") areas not accessible in part 1.
Yeah plus it had space paranoids within it and It sorta reminded you of Traverse Town.

Not to mention how FF epic it got with all those fight scenes.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
PORT ROYAL FOR JACK FUCKING SPARROW, BITCHES

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
The first Halloween town was nice, had a good deal to move around and explore in, for some reason, to me, if felt like it was bigger in KH1.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Mang, why did Hollow Bastion have to turn so gay in KH2?

Pratiko

Awards
The only one that's worth there, IMO, is Hollow Bastion in KH, since at first it was full of mystery, it had a giant library, filled with KH knowledge, it's balconies made it a laberynth hard to figure out, and, of course, the appearance of Riku with his Dark Suit and the fight vs him. Oh, forgot to mention the epic scene where Sora smiles to Donald and Goofy right before stabbing himself, leading to the birth of two of the most excentric characters in the game's series: Roxas and Naminé. Just Epic.

Unlike TWTNW, just walk forward to the final boss, duh.

Pratiko

Awards
Mm, I don't remember THAT much about KH, thus, I'm replaying it... Just finished Agrabah, btw, I'm around lvl 25 or smthing, nothing too complicated, I just wanna finish the game. Exp mode btw

L

Lady Yuki

I liked Neverland and the world that never was. For some freakin readon the world that never was , was so hard for me to get through. Ya please dont flame xD

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
We won't, we'll just attribute it to the large distances to excuse you from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back