• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Best KH Worlds

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Best KH Worlds

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Why the hell is Timeless River not on this list?

wwinterj

In order:
End of the World
I loved this world.It was filled with fragmens of worlds that was taken by darkness.This to me in the true home of the heartless.It can be seen as the opposite of The World That Never Was (artificial world without its own heart).I like the fact you go back to Destiny Islands here and fighting Ansem who I belive is the best boss in KH this far.I also found the heartless to be better here.I liked fighting Chernabog,World of Chaos,The Behemoths and Darkside.Overall This was the best world for me.

The World That Never Was
Nothing much to say here.It was the headquarters of Organization XIII.I liked "The City That Never was" here also.It was dark,had rain and gave me a very good feeling to it.I do like original worlds the best and ones that are a challenge.The only reason this was a challenge to the others was due to multiple boss fights but that is what makes it so great for me.Fighting Xemnas here was very good.

Hollow Bastion (KH1)
I liked fighting Maleficent and Riku here.It is also original.

Halloween Town
Based on one of my best Disney films.What more can I say.

Port Royal
I hope this will be back in another KH game.They got it spot on for me.I liked the film so like the world.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I want Davy Jones to appear in Port Royal if it happens again... Could be awesome, and open up a whole new section of the world.

Awards
Well, I love the nostalgia of Neverland, especially around Big Ben. I believe it captures the magic of Disney that has been woefully watered down in recent years.

It's also the world that got me hooked on Kingdom Hearts.

Aria

braver by the minute
Well, I love the nostalgia of Neverland, especially around Big Ben. I believe it captures the magic of Disney that has been woefully watered down in recent years.

It's also the world that got me hooked on Kingdom Hearts.
Yeah neverland was pretty awesome, especially since you could fly everywhere.

Veddix

∞;4205109 said:
I want Davy Jones to appear in Port Royal if it happens again... Could be awesome, and open up a whole new section of the world.
If we even hear about Davy Jones coming we need to make sure that they get Bill Nye[I think that's how you spell his last name] to do it because the real people without their real VA is just so wrong.:angry:

Also I'm starting to think is the Heartless castle in KH2 the Hollow Bastion in KH1 or were they both the castle Ansem[Diz] owns?

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
my favorites were also Radiant Garden in kh2 and TWTNW but i hated hollow bastion in the first because of that stupid lift stop and when you fell off you had to start all over from the basement level. the overall design of the world was cool and so was the inside of the castle minus the lift stop and the boss fights but the negatives are too overwhelming for me to like it

Optimus Rhyme

Better than Ken at LoL
If we even hear about Davy Jones coming we need to make sure that they get Bill Nye[I think that's how you spell his last name] to do it because the real people without their real VA is just so wrong.:angry:

Bill Nye the Science Guy!

It's Bill Nighy.

Renot123

Hollow Bastion was SIIIICK in KH1 and then it got really lame in KH2. TWTNW was cool too because it was so futuristic urban and dark.

Zeagal

Lick It Good
I voted for Hallow Bastion(KH1) and End of the World since they were the best. I didn't see TWTNW otherwise I would have voted for it too. All the other worlds have something I thought was wrong with them.

D

Deleted member 71005

End of the World was awesome. It was one of the few worlds where I felt like I actually had to fight through the world in order to beat it, the dungeon crawler feel and the sheer amount of heartless and the fight against Chernabog was epic.

Keyblade-War

Artist
Awards
Website
www.Codeleakers.com
I really didnt have a favorite...hm i'd probably pick Timeless river that was awsome world.
∞;4205109 said:
That be cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back