• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beatmania U.S.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Watermelons... <3 said:
Omfg, I just got through playing DDR. o-o

LISU is regarded as the best IIDX player in the world, playing IIDX with one hand, using the other to scratch. He doesn't have a home BM game, so he normally goes to arcades to wow people with his 1337 sk33lz.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qw-rEP2fTFY <----- That's LISU.

Lisu style it is then. I'll go call my doctor to alert him of my upcoming carpal tunnel.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

LISU isn't the best... I'd say that would be CStarFlare.

And second, you can try rotating your hands to reach keys. (well, just your right, the left would be on the scratch and 1 or 2 key.)

Heres a key diagram.

_[2][4][6]
[1][3][5][7]

I have my right hand do keys 3-7, with thumb occasionally on 3. My left hand does 1-2, sometimes 3 on 1/32 runs.

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com
well, for me i like using my right hand on 4567, with my fingers lined up, using the index on 4 and 5, with the middle on 6 and the ring on 7. my left hand handles like 1, ring, 2, middle, 3, index, and sometimes i use my left index for four aswell. when i start hitting the annoying multiple notes/scratches, i just find the best way for my right hand to cover the most of the keys, while my left only gets scratch and 1, and maybe 2. hope that helps somewhat.

EDIT XILL, you should order it, or just pick it up from an eb games, atleast. start with the US version, it has V on it, so you'll be happy, and it's easy for beginners. also, when you get it join VJA! we welcome new members XD. and the goodness about that is ARCHOWL IS GONE! HAPPY!

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Just passed Zenius I Vanisher 7k on my SSRMAX! I GOT A B! (according to the ex score...)

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Gosh, the Lisu style is growing on to me. I can almost get a full combo on V (beginner mode of course).

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Yeah... I think...

And meluns, you shouldn't be jumping to anothers just yet.

Light (DDR) -> Standard (DDR) -> Heavy/Oni (DDR) -> Beginner (IIDX) -> Light7/Normal (IIDX) -> 7key/Hyper (IIDX) -> Another7 (IIDX)

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com
to CU, just play every song once, on any mode, no need to pass, including 5key and it should be done. my disc sucks, and freezes on some 5key songs, so i can never unlock anothers, unless i download some data from the internet.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Watermelons... <3 said:
>.> This chart makes me angry.

Anyways, I can already do Normal IIDX. I should be able to do Anothers soon.
Normal = Light7

Your skipping Hyper.

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
The another difficulty is CRAZY.

>_<

I'm still having trouble with some beginner songs (V, Colors, Summer Vacation just to be specific.)

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Watermelons... <3 said:
Not skipping hyper. I'm saying that I could probably master Hyper quickly, then move onto Anothers soon after.

Tsk, tsk.
Nope.

If you did, you'd just be doing the 'easy' anothers, like Hitch Hiker or Dynamite Rave.

Besides, you don't learn stairways in Light7... Just multiple chords.

And for C_U, it took me at least 30 tries to pass Colors... It's pretty hard for me, even today. =D

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
?

No... Light7... But still, you'll have the same problem when you get there, just keep practicing... And bring headphones...

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
RIDETHEPIG said:
?

No... Light7... But still, you'll have the same problem when you get there, just keep practicing... And bring headphones...

I don't get it. What are the headphones for?

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
RIDETHEPIG said:
Nope.

If you did, you'd just be doing the 'easy' anothers, like Hitch Hiker or Dynamite Rave.

Besides, you don't learn stairways in Light7... Just multiple chords.

And for C_U, it took me at least 30 tries to pass Colors... It's pretty hard for me, even today. =D

That's the point. Crawl before Walk.

. . . Headphones?

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
HEADPHONES

1. They look cool on you
2. They make you look leik one dem IIDX DJs
3. Your family won't be distracted by the pulsating trance music in your room
4. They help you hear keysounds you may have missed

Status
Not open for further replies.