• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beatmania U.S.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
8 10 RED

DAMN YOU MCFLUFFY

I still can't pass Ageha 7k ;-;

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Hrm... lv 1-4 AAA's? I don't play the US licenses.

I'm not impressed. XD

I never try hard enough. Besides, i'm more of the person who wants to learn speed stairways and 1/16 chords now... I play primarily on 7k.

VJARMY DJ BATTLE!

dj USSR win: 4
dj FLUFFY win: 22

I'm not playing enough IIDX... I also passed Ageha 7k... A'd it too.

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com
well i have, but i don't post them. anmost AA'd Kacek 7k... and all my AAAs are from japanese mixes

unless you count the fact that you really got me was in US and RED (I AAA'd it on RED, justsoyouknow)

lol me lisu? that's crazy, i'd be happy to be a HELL (awesomeness) i got alot of his videos they = WIN

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
Ignition 3.

It isn't all that great... I'd rather have a Cobalt Flux.

1048 is another famous player... AAA'd AA [a]

Larxene#12

Website
www.myspace.com
hmmm from all reading all your guys's posts this game doesnt seem bad...my co-worker said it sucked cuz it had like 20 second songs and stuff and i work at gamestop so we know about games...but i love ddr wiht a passion woop woop

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
They're installing IIDX into my arcade
DAMN YOU MELUNS

What version? (probably a 8th, 9th or if your're lucky RED.)

Burt yeah, DDR was my first step into IIDX (probably the same with meluns and mcfluffy), and I loved it... Most songs from DDR come from IIDX and vice-versa.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards
The introduction of Bemani PC system screwed the timings abit in 9th, but the windows are similar to beatmania US. So beatmania US is pretty much a purple 9th style with no Rislim Remix or any good songs.

But still, it'll be easy to upgrade it to any higher versions. (RED especially)

Donkey Konga? My reply would be Taiko no Tatsujin.

Wallflower

that's when we'll explode
I can't help but get a certain stalker vibe from y
Website
www.meluhns.deviantart.com
Miami, Bizzle.

I'd buy Taiko, but I don't have the Money to Import. Unless there's one in any of my Local GameStops, I think I'm outta luck. Anyways, I'm thinking about Petitioning teh Arcade to get Red... I mean, 9th is fine, but Red'd be orgasmic to have in an Arcade.

Fluffy, I'm gonna kill you and steal your Cobalt Flux, even if I have to steal a Hummer to get it. o-o

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com
MY COBALT *hides in a bomb shelter with it, and waits untill watermelons gives me an IIDX machine (DistorteD) for it* XD^982734098572304957!

i want to petition a local arcade to get ANY IIDX, so you're lucky to have 9th, you lucky bastard XD and i thought your locaion was Uhh....*drools*

McFluffy

Website
www.s15.invisionfree.com
i hope you mean Guitar Freaks (a guitar hero machine? WTF?) and thanks for the DISTORTED (really, i'll buy one when i get the money, i sware that mix is GOD) XDXDXDXDXDXDXD and you should change that, it'd be good probably.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back