• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Beat Septhiroth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
In what way? What level are you, for example?

Make sure to equip two specific abilities, the ones that keep you 1HP even after massive damage, and one that does the same thing, but for combos. Also, level up your Forms beforehand, all their growth abilities come in handy for this fight. Also, get Reflega. Other than that, I'd say fight him as you normally would.

Instead of just performing a normal combo on the ground, when you come to the end of it, knock Sephiroth into the air, then just combo him there until he disappears, then get back.

Make sure you don't have the Berserk ability equipped, because the only way to finish Sephiroth off is with a magic spell (only Reflega) or a combo finisher.

Also, you know how he does that attack get rid of all your HP except for 1 point? Well, if you can get to him first, you can attack him and cancel the attack before it takes effect.

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
Fight. Simple as that. Level up and fight. Oh yeah, and try and get glide. It helps a lot.

Happy Chap

You also must have Air Recovery (I think thats what its called) otherwise he will kill you in seconds when this happens.
When he disappears and reappears behind you to knock you into the air take the small amount of damage and allow yourself to get hit up. Wait until you see (or hear) him appear next to and in the split second before he attacks use Air Recovery and bash the crap out of him. If you do have Beserk you can hit him all the way back down to the ground, but Beserk is not advisable. Just use a normal combo.

Crimson Crusader

Sarcasmbot
Awards
here is a tip be at least lv 55 or higher and have the best reflect spell in the game and once he starts to use the attack that drains ur health to one and ur magic to zero use that reflect spell and it should backfire and deal a great deal of damage on him then u might want the beserk abliity equiped to u so that way when ur magic is gone u can unleash hell.

Fenblivion

Equip sora with the best kind of potions you have (preferably for one person heals...potion, hi-potion, etc.), and just attack him whenever you see the opportunity. Using the reflect strategy is also a bonus...

Say, mabye someone should sticky a sephiroth quide?

Last edited:

Happy Chap

The first time i beat him i sort of cheated because i found a glitch that if I used cure at the right time (namely exactly when his attack hits) i would come out of the 'Heartless Angel' attack with max HP and 0 MP... I can beat him fair and square now though

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
I unfortunatly used a cheat to beat him. so i wouldn't know how to beat him without it.
I used a cheat too I guess you should level up as much as you can and keep on trying. =)

*Jaw-drop-gasp-eybrowraise*

Did you still get that little bit of happiness when you bet him?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back