• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM mirage arena has a MONSTRO stage + ventus new keyblade + other general info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

CreativeGenius13

I wouldn't say that it's a mirage arena map just yet.

Monstero has deadly gasses in his stomcahe and that might be why they have armor on.

I'm not holding out for a world where only two of the three go or something.

Allister Rose

French Lover
I wouldn't say that it's a mirage arena map just yet.

Monstero has deadly gasses in his stomcahe and that might be why they have armor on.

I'm not holding out for a world where only two of the three go or something.
final mixes never included an extra world. it's most likely mirage arena

CreativeGenius13

This is 10 years earlier thought, Maybe Monstero has indegestion or something. I don't know. Maybe they are going father into Monstero then Sora did.

CreativeGenius13

I don't know. They cut Pinicheo's World for Days, Maybe they're reusing the plot? (That still wouldn't account for Gepetto being alive after ten years, and everyone looking the same, and Jiminey being alive unless he's cut.)

Allister Rose

French Lover
I don't know. They cut Pinicheo's World for Days, Maybe they're reusing the plot? (That still wouldn't account for Gepetto being alive after ten years, and everyone looking the same, and Jiminey being alive unless he's cut.)
how does that help? final mixes don't get new worlds, they get the same as their original, maybe new areas as seen in kh2FM with cavern of remembrance, but other than that i doubt we will get a full-fledged world.

CreativeGenius13

IDK, We've never seen 2 "New" secret bosses in a FM, only 2. This would add up to 3 Completely Cannon Secret Bosses that are important to the plot (Vanitas' Sentiment is a bit debateable here though.)

Allister Rose

French Lover
IDK, We've never seen 2 "New" secret bosses in a FM, only 2. This would add up to 3 Completely Cannon Secret Bosses that are important to the plot (Vanitas' Sentiment is a bit debateable here though.)
what are you talking about? vanitas sentiment was already included in the original, so if they hae the same ammount of secret bosses, mysterious figure would be considered new. meaning only 1 secret boss.

plus you have to think about space issues, look how much packed is the english version. BBSFM has even more, so i doubt they'll put a completely new world. it makes ten times more sense for it to be in mirage arena

CreativeGenius13

Well, Secret and Optional are nearly the same in the KHU.

I have no idea what the new boss would be, I just heard that there will be a new one.

Allister Rose

French Lover
Well, Secret and Optional are nearly the same in the KHU.

I have no idea what the new boss would be, I just heard that there will be a new one.

secret bosses are more canon while optional bosses would be heartless or unverse. Still i doubt there is enough space for a world. i suggest over critism over flase hope when it comes to these type of things.

it's most likely a mirage arena, not a world.

EDIT: i wonder if you even took a closer look at that pic it's clearly mirage arena

Xenin

Banned
Well if they do put Eraqus in there, and he is wearing Xemnas armor..a possible theory is: Considering Eraqus went into Terra's heart..And Xemnas I'm guessing has Eraqus's traits..in a way. (Xemnas is tan..lol much like Eraqus). So theres a theory.
Also: Mayybe they'll put in A Jungle Book Arena Stage..Don't wanna think they'll add to the pain lol Just sayin..OH AND MAYBE YOU GET TO FIGHT A BIG HEARTLESS >:)

CreativeGenius13

I hope for a Sword in the Stone thing at most, Never liked the Jungle Book and I hated Pinichieo ever since KHI because of Monstero.

kupo1121

We are Moogle! Hear us...kupo?
Awards
I like how you can fight Monstro I think that is funny...I just think it is weird that out of nowhere they just add a new mirage arena level to fight a whale? o_O

Allister Rose

French Lover
I like how you can fight Monstro I think that is funny...I just think it is weird that out of nowhere they just add a new mirage arena level to fight a whale? o_O

i personally don'tm ind since it's jsut an extra feature for final mix.....sword in the stonw would've been great in a non-handheld system. considering there's potential for that world. pinnochio...well i'm not so sure.....but if youmake your own theory as to why monstro is in space, then it becomes easier to stand.

for example, since pinnochio's world was taken, monstro (strong heart) survived and just floated in space.

CreativeGenius13

How he can breathe, I really wnat to know because if I don't, I will mod KH till Sora just passes a dead Monstero floating in space.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back