• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM mirage arena has a MONSTRO stage + ventus new keyblade + other general info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Allister Rose

French Lover
How he can breathe, I really wnat to know because if I don't, I will mod KH till Sora just passes a dead Monstero floating in space.

in ven's ending, mickey was floating in space too so i doubt there's a sense oxgen in the kh universe.

still, it's not that big of a deal

Gram

Banned
Awards
it'd be pretty funny if there was a special switch in the mirage arena monstero challenge that makes him fart out the unversed the only side effect is yu either get poisoned or pass out lol ^_^

...XD thats so wrong yet funny, that'd be a good surprise when fighting there.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
it'd be pretty funny if there was a special switch in the mirage arena monstero challenge that makes him fart out the unversed the only side effect is yu either get poisoned or pass out lol ^_^

Wouldn't it make more sense for them to come out of his blowhole?

k99y77

Awards
ahahaha it would be the first fart joke in KH if this happened.

Damn! so you have to fight monstro inside and out. Funny i remember there was tread about future bosses or something like that and I said Monstro.

in ven's ending, mickey was floating in space too so i doubt there's a sense oxygen in the kh universe.

still, it's not that big of a deal

It's not the fact that you need oxygen in space it's that you need protection from darkness in space in the KH universe & I think Mickey us a spell or his star fragment protects him cause when you do see him in space he usually have a with glow coming from him.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
And it should be noted that they get to battle Monstro itself!

Gram

Banned
Awards
im more interested in what the new armor guy (ME?) looks like.

Gram

Banned
Awards
But... we already know what he looks like... it's in the trailer. o_0

T^T i havent got to see it yet my internet is a bit slow with videos, i was hoping for a image or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back