• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBSFM mirage arena has a MONSTRO stage + ventus new keyblade + other general info

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

*_Riku_*

But Nomura has denied the fact of a BBSFM for a while now.

Now he is just lie LOLOJK GAIZ FM FOR U
Exactly why i wrote that >.> He went through 2 reporters that asked him if he was going to make a FM He said no to all of them and now that all the Japanese comments come in hes all like ok FM!
It kinda pisses me off that japan gets more stuff then any other country gets I'm sorry to say. Game Wise i mean

FinalKingdmBlade

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF DAMN IT SE STOP STEALING MY MONEY D;

BBS, Dissidia Duodecim, Third Birthday, and now, if theres enough new things to truly warrent a purchase, this! I've only ever gotten 1 final mix, that was KH2, but that had enough extra content to ensure a purchase, so we shall see with this one

Absolute

Is it so much to ask that the international version have something over the Japanese version for once? And they don't just put in happy little extras whatevers; they add important story points to Final Mix.

Aquaman OS

It's indeed possible we could see the new chapter, arena stage, and possibly even boss as DLC. Unlikely, but possible. This is the first time they can't really pull the "US players are cheap bastards" excuse.

The biggest thing that might point to this is if there is indeed an extra chapter, and they shell out to the english VAs to record it. SE US won't be happy shelling out for that if the US fanbase will never see it. Therefore it's possible that might be DLC.

Dowhax

Bronze Member
So basically they deny everyone a Pinocchio world (Ya, I remember when everyone wanted that world.) But they gave us-....no..they gave Japanese kids a used world that should have stayed and died in KH1. (I mean it wasn't a bad world in kh1, but I'm just glad they stopped using it after kh:com.)

Allister Rose

French Lover
oh well, the same thing happened for kh1 but wew ere all newly fans so we didn't care too much

Awards
So basically they deny everyone a Pinocchio world (Ya, I remember when everyone wanted that world.) But they gave us-....no..they gave Japanese kids a used world that should have stayed and died in KH1. (I mean it wasn't a bad world in kh1, but I'm just glad they stopped using it after kh:com.)

I really doubt they'd add an entire new world for the simple fact that it'd be damn near impossible to incorporate it into the storyline.
When Terra ends X world, Aqua might start Y world, and Ventus is in the middle of Z world, etc. It's already pretty tightly wound.

So it'll probably just be a Mirage Arena map. Which I still don't get. Why Monstro?
The time to add Pinocchio was in Days (the theme of being real would have coincided with the Nobodies perfectly).

Also, I'm really glad we get to see Eraqus' armor. A while back I theorized that it ought to look somewhere along the lines of Xemnas' armor (sans Nobody symbols/claws/etc). And with good reason considering that Eraqus' heart ended up in Terra/Xehanort. So, we shall see.
Probably not but it'd make for a nice tie in.

Absolute

Watch Eraqus's armor be an exact duplicate of Xemnas' armor that he dons in the KHII battle for no adequately explained reason.

And if this game has a secret boss, THAT will be the boss and boss song that comes up in KHIII.

Gram

Banned
Awards
monstro doesnt bother its the "secret episode" thats a f you to the face.

Sadie808

Well Nomura just gave us the BIG FU!
oh well i think i`m going to buy Final Mix

BRAVO Nomura!
orson-wells-clapping.gif

I am sad.
Nomura pwned us again.

lmao what if the X- Blade , Xehanorts, Erauqs Keyblade is equipable! XD

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I'm still on the fence about the whole thing. I still don't know if its worth it.

State

Awards
'Bout time we get to see Eraqus using his complete armor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back