• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Your opinion

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Audo

lol. Nomura has already said that Braig saw VAT/MX/DS/etc when he was an apprentice. Meaning, he was only an apprentice that time, and could not be the DS.

Muse

you look atrocious
Ignoring Braig being the DS, it still doesn't seem plausible to me. There are a few holes in your theory that you should go look at.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
Alright so how odes it look if Braig isn't the DS?

lol. Nomura has already said that Braig saw VAT/MX/DS/etc when he was an apprentice. Meaning, he was only an apprentice that time, and could not be the DS.

You didn't see this now did you?

Ignoring Braig being the DS, it still doesn't seem plausible to me. There are a few holes in your theory that you should go look at.

It's not plausible in the least; and a few? Try many holes in this crackpot theory.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
A few months after he had become an apprentice

That makes sence, but the Secret Ansem Reports contradict that. D=

Secret Ansem Report 1 said:
I shall perform an experiment to probe the depths of a person's heart. One of my own apprentices, Xehanort, has volunteered to be a subject.

The young man has served me ever since I nursed him back from death's door some years ago.

So if Terra actually is Xehanort, then... PLOT HOLE! xD

just a possibility since Nomura hinted that scar came from a battle related to keyblades

When did Nomura say that? =O

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
No, there's just no proof to support that he is the DS. The DS could very well be Braig. It could also be Cinderella for all we know. We'll just have to wait and see.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
I'm not saying that Braig is the DS. I doubt that he is. I'm just saying that it is possible.

The only reason I've seen stated as proof that Braig is not the DS is that Braig was already an apprentice to Ansem the Wise. Maybe he was Ansem's apprentice who had a secret life as an evil Keyblade apprentice? Yeah, it's unlikely, but not impossible.

Awards
Not impossible, just improbable. For all we know something could have happened to ATW. Not saying it has but just saying we're all still completely in the dark and we each have our own theories.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
What are the rest of you smoking?

I'm not saying that Braig is the DS. I doubt that he is. I'm just saying that it is possible.

The only reason I've seen stated as proof that Braig is not the DS is that Braig was already an apprentice to Ansem the Wise. Maybe he was Ansem's apprentice who had a secret life as an evil Keyblade apprentice? Yeah, it's unlikely, but not impossible.

Impossible and improbable are not the same thing.

Not impossible, just improbable. For all we know something could have happened to ATW. Not saying it has but just saying we're all still completely in the dark and we each have our own theories.

=\

Braig watched the Dark Soldier fight. Unless he has the ability to defy time he's definantly not the Dark Soldier. It's impossible.

The only one besides me in here that has sense and actually pays attention.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Braig watched the Dark Soldier fight.

And where does it say that? o.o In the scene from FM+, Xigbar just mentions a war fought by Keyblade weilders. He doesn't say that he saw it, or that he saw the DS in particular.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back