• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Your opinion

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Lawl when? He says that he knows of a war fought between Keyblade weilders. How does that imply that he saw the DS? Yeah, it's definitely possible. But it's also possible that he was the DS.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
Iridium said:
You know Nomura recycles designs...right?
That and other then head shape and what not there isn't much of a similarity.

Not sure why that's significant either.

^ This one?
That doesn't prove that Braig can not be the DS. It just says that there isn't enough proof to prove that Braig is the DS. Which is true. But there also isn't enough proof to prove that Braig isn't the DS.

O a t h keeper

Musically Promiscuous
The only one besides me in here that has sense and actually pays attention.

Lawl. o_O That doesn't have anything to do with whether it is possible that Braig is the DS or not.

Muse

you look atrocious
I thought Braig was an apprentice of Ansem long before Xehanort was, meaning before DS. What interview was this?

Xehanort was found towards the end of BBS. Meaning, at least ten years ago before the events of KH1. A few months after he had become an apprentice, he created the first Heartless and Maleficent took over Radiant Garden. Braig had already been an apprentice before Xehanort, along with the other apprentices.

Yeah, but Nomura also said that Braig was an apprentice of Ansem long before Xehanort was, meaning before BBS happens. Which would logically mean DS =/= Braig.

You're not getting what I'm saying.

Xehanort became an apprentice right after BBS. BBS was 10 years before the events of KH1. Kairi was sent to DI when she was about 4, meaning around 10 years before KH1.

Braig was an apprentice before Xehanort was, meaning more than ten years before KH1 which means before BBS. DS was during BBS. Xigbar was already an apprentice in BBS. Do you get what I'm saying now?

DS =/= Braig.

I've said it before and I'll say it again (and yes, Oathkeeper, I'm look straight at you.) DS is not Braig.

Insomniac

Bronze Member
Awards
Iridium said:
O a t h keeper said:
I'm not saying that Braig is the DS. I doubt that he is. I'm just saying that it is possible.

The only reason I've seen stated as proof that Braig is not the DS is that Braig was already an apprentice to Ansem the Wise. Maybe he was Ansem's apprentice who had a secret life as an evil Keyblade apprentice? Yeah, it's unlikely, but not impossible.

O a t h keeper said:
Impossible and improbable are not the same thing.

Org14Kurix(Riku) said:
Not impossible, just improbable. For all we know something could have happened to ATW. Not saying it has but just saying we're all still completely in the dark and we each have our own theories.

Audo said:
lol. Nomura has already said that Braig saw VAT/MX/DS/etc when he was an apprentice. Meaning, he was only an apprentice that time, and could not be the DS.

=\

Me said:
Braig watched the Dark Soldier fight. Unless he has the ability to defy time he's definantly not the Dark Soldier. It's impossible.

The only one besides me in here that has sense and actually pays attention.

That's the post we are talking about.

Iridium

Snobby Von PersnicketyBitch
Awards
This isn't going anywhere.

I was nice about it so that's why I didn't close it first thing, considering your past exploits, but that's it.
All this has amounted to was to arguing about the DS being Braig, and that's been disproved several times...

Just a stagnant pool of ignorance and desolation...

/closed

PS. to the OP- if you want to make a thread/theory and have it last long you need to have the right facts, it can't sound like some reject Fan Fic and it must need proper grammar and spelling. For that matter it's something you have to work on in general.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back