• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
I was thinking... (again), now we know when Sora surrendered his heart in KH to save kairi and the princesses, he became a heartless and Roxas was born. Now I was thinking, Ven looks exactly like Roxas... right? Now this might be a stretch buuut...

What if.... what if, because i think i remember Sora and Riku in KH saying how they couldnt remember how or when they got to the island, could it be possible that Sora is just a part of Ven? (but then in KH soras mother was also there so idk about that.... maybe they were just too young to remember when they got to the island?) Maybe something happened to Ven that caused Sora to be "born"? like Roxas was a part of Sora as his nobody? or maybe a reincarnation?

A

Anima Relic

^WTF? Sora was alive at the time Ven was, so I do not know what you are talking about.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
I was thinking... (again), now we know when Sora surrendered his heart in KH to save kairi and the princesses, he became a heartless and Roxas was born. Now I was thinking, Ven looks exactly like Roxas... right? Now this might be a stretch buuut...

What if.... what if, because i think i remember Sora and Riku in KH saying how they couldnt remember how or when they got to the island, could it be possible that Sora is just a part of Ven? (but then in KH soras mother was also there so idk about that.... maybe they were just too young to remember when they got to the island?) Maybe something happened to Ven that caused Sora to be "born"? like Roxas was a part of Sora as his nobody? or maybe a reincarnation?
I don't think so...
It's got way too many, what if this coulda happened, there's no proof!
Im sorry in theories I read I need some sort of evidence from the game,
I doubt reincarnation would come into KH, it just doesn't really seem KHish and certainly not disneyish.!
The theory has too many gaps in it and no solid proof.
Sora did exist during BBS and also can u provide us please with some evidence of you're statement here
"because i think i remember Sora and Riku in KH saying how they couldnt remember how or when they got to the island"
I have played KH many times yet I serriously have no memories of them saying this....
Sorry but thr theory needs work...

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Exactly... Sora and Riku were alive... Its in one of the screenshots... Where Ven or Terra, can't remember, says " Erase me my friend". So your theory is kinda kaputt there

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
I think what your'e saying is that Sora is a physical extention of Ven, right?
It's possible, but it's hard to put anything as the most likely.
Remember when we thought we knew everything about nobodies? and thn TS goes and tells us that the Roxas/Namine creation thing.

Sainasuki

Sora and Ven are their "own" person. Ven and Roxas do have a connection though. Terra, Ven, and Aqua are older then Sora, Riku, and Kairi anyways. So Sora and Ven aren't the same people but have a Connection.

@.@ Interesting Theory though, not quite but together.

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
Exactly... Sora and Riku were alive... Its in one of the screenshots... Where Ven or Terra, can't remember, says " Erase me my friend". So your theory is kinda kaputt there
lol I remember U and I have been over this before, It is Ven! :)

Macabre

Gold Member
ven loses heart in the end of bbs,heart goes to sora's body,sora turned into heartless during kh1,roxas born with the physical appearance ven.

Y

Yannis

^WTF? Sora was alive at the time Ven was, so I do not know what you are talking about.
FAIL!

IT ISNT CONFIRMED YET, IF SORA WAS THERE WHEN VEN WAS! YOU DANGEROUSLY OFF THE ROAD NOW, AR!

WE HAVE SEEN TERRA WATCHING SORA AND RIKU. WE DONT KNOW, WHEN THIS HAPPENS.

IT IS EVEN POSSIBLE THAT VEN BECAME SORA AND NOW TERRA WATCHED HIM PLAY ON BEACH.

And yes. Terra was the one watching them. Ven was shown on Twilight Town´s beach.

Macabre

Gold Member
ISN'T THERE A POSSIBILITY THAT VEN'S SOUL GOES INTO SORA AND ROXAS GET'S HIS LOOKS BECAUSE OF THAT?!excuse the caps....

Y

Yannis

ISN'T THERE A POSSIBILITY THAT VEN'S SOUL GOES INTO SORA AND ROXAS GET'S HIS LOOKS BECAUSE OF THAT?!excuse the caps....
Yes, there is the possibility.

And I want to kick someone´s ass now!! Why in the hell they change Ven and Terra all the time in the previews??!??!

1. Terra seeing fighting DS and knocks his helmet off.
1. Ven seeing fighting DS and knocks his helmet off.

2. Terra saying: "Please dont depend on me, ´friend´...erase me."
2. Ven saying: "Please dont depend on me, ´friend´...erase me."

3. Terra says to Ven: "Wasn´t there a time, when you was saving me?"
3. Ven says to Terra: "Wasn´t there a time, when you was saving me?"

CANT THEY SEPARATE A BLOND SKINNY BOY FROM A BRUNETTE MUSCULAR MAN??!?!?!

Y

Yannis

they do that?why are the developers doing this?
Im not even sure, if it´s the developers! =(

The cruel fact is that always the most stupid and ignorant people go to see the trailers!! They think, that Terra is Zack from FFVII:Crisis Core for example..:glare:

They cant figure out, who these characters are!! So maybe they call Terra as Zack and Ven as Terra and Aqua as Ven and Master Xehanort as Mickey for Nomura´s sake!!!!!!

Macabre

Gold Member
that's strange......but if the previews keep changing like this then it's bad.

FAIL!

IT ISNT CONFIRMED YET, IF SORA WAS THERE WHEN VEN WAS! YOU DANGEROUSLY OFF THE ROAD NOW, AR!

WE HAVE SEEN TERRA WATCHING SORA AND RIKU. WE DONT KNOW, WHEN THIS HAPPENS.

IT IS EVEN POSSIBLE THAT VEN BECAME SORA AND NOW TERRA WATCHED HIM PLAY ON BEACH.

And yes. Terra was the one watching them. Ven was shown on Twilight Town´s beach.

Well according to Nomura the all three scenarios happen around the same time. That means if Sora is playing with wooden swords in Terra's scenario then in Ven's scenario, even though he is not on Destiny Island, they are playing with wooden swords. Also there is a the fact that Birth by Sleep happens ten years before Kingdom Hearts 1 which makes Sora four years old. So unless Terra's scenario spans the course of five years, I'm willing to bet that Sora is four years old in Ven's scenario too.

Redragoon243

Dude sry bout this but this sucked worst than my theory, i didnt write the suckiest theory out there:thumbup: WOT

Macabre

Gold Member
Well according to Nomura the all three scenarios happen around the same time. That means if Sora is playing with wooden swords in Terra's scenario then in Ven's scenario, even though he is not on Destiny Island, they are playing with wooden swords. Also there is a the fact that Birth by Sleep happens ten years before Kingdom Hearts 1 which makes Sora four years old. So unless Terra's scenario spans the course of five years, I'm willing to bet that Sora is four years old in Ven's scenario too.

they happen around the same time.

Forever Atlas

The World Rests On Me
Awards
yeah you know its like, how the heck does Roxas and Ven look exactly alike? We know there is a connection, which means there's a connection between Ven and Sora. For them to look remotely alike they must have to had been part of each other somehow... just like Roxas looking like Sora, he didnt even look "a lot" like him as the quote at the start of KH II said.... but they looked alike. So maybe something happens to Ven's heart that causes Sora to be born... or maybe causes something to go into sora that makes Roxas born when sora becomes a heartless...

i know i said it was a stretch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back