• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS theory sort of

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Alex999

This is just something i thought about that i think might happen

ok so in kh2 u see riku, sora, and kairi reading mickeys letter together.

what if BBS starts off with that scene and it's mickey explaining everything that happened 10 years ago and how TAV are connected to them (i kno the're not all connected but yea) and it's like a flashback?

then the ending would be mickey explaining whats wrong in the present and what they need to do?

i kno it sounds weird but hey, who knows. if it was told like that it could link it directly to kh3

Alex999

well like i said sort of, im just speculating. i know its not rly a theory

Tenyas

RE: +"T!red"+
It seems more like a prediction then a theory but it makes sense although I see the beginning of BBS as more of an original display. Something with a backdrop on the wielders. This would be cool too though! {dang cant make up my mind lol}

Alex999

Also, like, there are three long separate stories to be put on that note all from perspectives that Mickey was not there for.

I was waiting for someone to ask that and ruin my prediction!!!

but no seriously, thats a serious hole in my prediction

Tenyas

Yeah. Maybe they'll just have mickey mention parts he was there for in KH3 or somthing. If that even comes into existence.

Alex999

well the letter could say what mickey knows, but we will see everything in the flashback.

this could work so soras not a dumbass like 90% of the time in kh2 not knowing anything, maybe this time he'll kno whats going on

Tenyas

A Not-Dumb sora. That would be a miracle. Then again the poor boy has missed around 2 years of school. I'd really hate to have his homework...

Alex999

A Not-Dumb sora. That would be a miracle. Then again the poor boy has missed around 2 years of school. I'd really hate to have his homework...

lets not forget that he was in a coma for a long time, sora needs to get his shit together and read up on all we kno, cause we kno 10000000000X more about kh than him.

Tenyas

lets not forget that he was in a coma for a long time, sora needs to get his shit together and read up on all we kno, cause we kno 10000000000X more about kh than him.
Oh ain't that the truth?
I wonder if they even have computers on DI. We don't even know if cars exist in KH for that matter.
Anywho, I have more to add on the weapons thing. If they do have enemy based weapons they'll be bonuses you get for killing hundreds of something. And if theyre going to include ultima's in BBS they better have a better way of getting it then running around gathering items to then level up a moogle then make the things. I really don't wanna do that with 3 charecters....

Dcasd1

that COULD be true since terra is still alive in kh2 final mix and proably told king mickey everything about his friends and what happened. But the game looks too accurate to have been told.

Tenyas

that COULD be true since terra is still alive in kh2 final mix and proably told king mickey everything about his friends and what happened. But the game looks too accurate to have been told.
The terra in KH2 FM was proven in an interview to be just a memory. I'd tell you where i found it but I cant remember for the life of me:23:

And as for the accuracy thing, your absolutely right. How can king mickey keep an eye on 3 wielders when he himself is supposed to be training with yen sid.

Roxas333

Oh ain't that the truth?
I wonder if they even have computers on DI. We don't even know if cars exist in KH for that matter.
Anywho, I have more to add on the weapons thing. If they do have enemy based weapons they'll be bonuses you get for killing hundreds of something. And if theyre going to include ultima's in BBS they better have a better way of getting it then running around gathering items to then level up a moogle then make the things. I really don't wanna do that with 3 charecters....

Yea that really sux and it takes forever just with one character, imagine 3

Tenyas

I highly doubt he has amazing houdini powers to bend the time space continuem [i thought that was luxord's power anyway?] And in fun and games, Itd be awesome if he could. ;)

Alex999

well from the trailer he looks like he sucked with the keyblade back then, but isnt he suppose to be all wise now and amazing? thats why we never get to see him right?

crazzyBRY

This is just something i thought about that i think might happen

ok so in kh2 u see riku, sora, and kairi reading mickeys letter together.

what if BBS starts off with that scene and it's mickey explaining everything that happened 10 years ago and how TAV are connected to them (i kno the're not all connected but yea) and it's like a flashback?

then the ending would be mickey explaining whats wrong in the present and what they need to do?

i kno it sounds weird but hey, who knows. if it was told like that it could link it directly to kh3

thats what i thought on the very first time i saw the kh2 secret ending..they like reading a message, then like a flashback about the 3 warriors...=)..

it was like mickey sending his journey 10 years before...and nobody found the bottle for how many years..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back