• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Story order?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alex=axel

hey ppl, im gonna buy BBS soon (yh abit late :p) but i was wondering which order to do the stories in? i havent exposed myself to any of the story so please dont say anything but the order i should play :)

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
Terra, Ventus, Aqua is the recommended order.

The first two can be swapped but pay close attention to play Aqua last...as her story contains spoilers for the other two.

Delsan

Killjoy Hillington
Awards
Really? shouldn't everyone know this by now?

Crystal

Silver Member
Terra > Ven > Aqua.
It will makes more sense for Aqua to continue into Final Episode and Secret Episode too.

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
I'd do the suggested order, though really there's enough content to wade through to catch you up on the story if you're lost after completing all three.

Evello

The Radiant Hero
Awards
I would actually highly recommend Ventus > Terra > Aqua, since Terra spoils virtually all the plot twists of Ventus' story (except for the very end).

Seriously, from a gameplay standpoint I understand not wanting to do a fast person and then a slow person, but really, Terra spoils just about everything. I don't understand why Nomura suggests doing TVA, other than that it was written in that order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back