• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS release in Japan?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Twilight Prince

The closest I ever gave..
Website
www.myspace.com
I've been playing COD4 online a ton lately, that explains my lengthy absence. When I read that interview and though it was possily real I nearly had a brain aneurysm thinking that she just blew the whole game for me.

Gah. You're not kidding. I woulda had to kill some folk. But thankfully, it was another fake. We'll probably be getting them for about another year or so. v.v; De-pressing.

Dant?s de Divinity

Bronze Member
On a hill in a white dress waiting for my dearest
Do you think that it means 2009? I DONT THINK SO! ;D

Coming soon means nothing. We see previews for movies that are still years away from being finished that have Coming soon on them. Ex. Watchman, Captain America, Eargon (First mentioned in 05) Fan boys (First shown with Clerks 2 and still not out yet.) and Halo.
Coming soon for movies or games means at minimum 3 months to a year and like we see with Watchman and CA (7 years.)

bowchickawowwow

Stars

リク
Hey, I was searching for some new info of the new Kingdom Hearts games and I went to the Square-Enix site and I saw Kingdom Hearts: Birth By Sleep in the releases of Coming Soon(Sorry if I didn't explain it well). Could this mean that BBS is going to be released this year in Japan???:thumbsup:
Here's a link to it:”N‘ã•Ê@2007-2006 | SQUARE ENIX(It's the third game in the list)

o_O Coded will come out before BBS right? 358/2 days will be release in this year , i think, but there is no release date?

Roxas 333

i thought that bbs was not sapposed to come out till 2009.Dont get mad if i am worng i am new here.

Blue

home is where the heart is
Hey, pretty cool, but I can't read it tho!Lol.
It's just a list with the games which came out in 2006,2007 and the games which are supposed to come out soon.BBS and 358/2 Days are listed under Coming Soon,but not Coded.

Just how soon,no one knows >.>

i thought that bbs was not sapposed to come out till 2009.Dont get mad if i am worng i am new here.
Everybody's speculating,and hoping for a late 2008 release in Japan,so that they're going to release it internationally early 2009.

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
It's just a list with the games which came out in 2006,2007 and the games which are supposed to come out soon.BBS and 358/2 Days are listed under Coming Soon,but not Coded.

Just how soon,no one knows >.>

Everybody's speculating,and hoping for a late 2008 release in Japan,so that they're going to release it internationally early 2009.

Well, I hope it will be released in early 2009 in Europe but it will probably be summer 2009 in Europe:sad:

Blue

^ So true...these are the times when I wish I'd live in The States XD

Maybe I'll just get an English copy of BBS,the German voice acting sucks anyway. >.>

Blue

^ I'm almost positive that they are better,nothing sucks more than Geman voice acting..lol

Well,I hope to see BBS released early 2009 in The States,so that I can get a copy shortly after.I don't want to wait that long,plus the forum is sure to be spoiled heavily.

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Uhh, if you check the site you can see that the list of releases you linked to was a list compiled on October 6th, which was about 2 weeks after the games were announced. So, the list you linked to is outdated, it's over 3 months old =\

As of Jump Festa 2007, Square Enix announced 358/2 days as "Summer 2008", listed Coded as "2008", and then listed Birth By Sleep as "Work in Progress"

So, both Coded and 358/2 days are going to be released in 2008 as far as Square is concerned, Birth By Sleep however is still a "work in progress" project for them, so I doubt they're expecting it until 2009

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Uhh, if you check the site you can see that the list of releases you linked to was a list compiled on October 6th, which was about 2 weeks after the games were announced. So, the list you linked to is outdated, it's over 3 months old =\

As of Jump Festa 2007, Square Enix announced 358/2 days as "Summer 2008", listed Coded as "2008", and then listed Birth By Sleep as "Work in Progress"

So, both Coded and 358/2 days are going to be released in 2008 as far as Square is concerned, Birth By Sleep however is still a "work in progress" project for them, so I doubt they're expecting it until 2009

Were do you see that???:confused:
At the bottom of the page stands 2008 so I think it's updated recently.

Last edited:
Y

Yannis

But Coded wasnt seen in that list...?

I think u was on different site:
”N‘ã•Ê@2007-2006 | SQUARE ENIX
this is the list we talk about. Lower on page are 2007-releases and in "Coming Soon" are the 2008-releases..

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Was reading the page edit text wrong, I forget that 10/06 in Japan would mean "page edit 2006-2010", not "page edit October 06th", so what I was reading just meant that the URL was a list of titles that release from 2006 to 2010

king_mickey rule

The Great Destroyer
Awards
Was reading the page edit text wrong, I forget that 10/06 in Japan would mean "page edit 2006-2010", not "page edit October 06th", so what I was reading just meant that the URL was a list of titles that release from 2006 to 2010

:toungesmile:hahaha ...:blink: But that means BBS could be released in between 2008 and 2010 *faints*

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back