• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Release day + Price

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I hope, hope, hope it comes out in Spring/Summer, for us. It will probably end up being September, again, though. Too bad.

miiworld2

Awards
Just checked out the news! WOW, I'M SO EXCITED! That's like right after the New Year's Week!

2:36:1:36:!!!

_Omni_

.The Rebirth of GFX.
The hard part will be not spoiling myself until the US version comes out. Looks like I'll have to do what I did when KH2 came out and stay away from the forums...

Vin

Bronze Member
I hope it will be out in the US by Spring. 358/2 was released 4 months after the Japanese release in the US so hoping its the same for BbS

Silver_Soul

Bronze Member
Awards
trying to not spoil myself is going to be hard
its so tempting and hard not pressing the spoilers* threads

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
I doubt it will take till 2011, at the earliest we'll have BBS in April or May and at the latest we'll have it by September I would predict.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Eh, with a lot of games coming out next year, I would've forgot Birth by Sleep until it actually near its release. I could go for the option I did with Days.

Download Game [illegally]
Play Game until Completion.
Rant/Praise about it.
Lost interest and play other games, forgetting about BBS.

Axel's Fire

Website
www.youtube.com
trying to not spoil myself is going to be hard
its so tempting and hard not pressing the spoilers* threads

Speaking of spoilers...when the game comes out...

USE SPOILER TAGS people...

Some dude spoiled the ending of Days for me a while back and I was piiiissssedd....

That will be all...haha

Chrono Mizaki

Banned
Speaking of spoilers...when the game comes out...

USE SPOILER TAGS people...

Some dude spoiled the ending of Days for me a while back and I was piiiissssedd....

That will be all...haha

As far as my experience on KHInsider, there haven't been any problem with spoilers. It's a matter of bad luck if you stumble upon a topic created in the last 10 secs - 1 minute, read the post and think "Fuck, I've been spoiled". But in KHI's case, mods are very quick to spoil it and move it to the section, which I can really appreciate the mods for doing so, despite their unfriendly nature and elitist faggotry. Then again, it's nice watching them be like 'that'.

Stitch

I can't wait! :D I really hope it only take a few months though, it would just make me angry if it comes out any time past May. When do you think it will be able to pre-order?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back