• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS PRICE ISSUE.!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
thats the price for importing the game from japan.
not gonna be the same price for the north american version.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
Everything is higher in Japan. The NA price will probably be between $40 and $50.

αsiя

space coke
I'm pretty sure it's around 40 to 50 dollars here in America
I'm not going to pay an extra 10 bucks just so I can have the game imported from Japan and have no clue what they're saying

that's only for non patient people

Sapphire Skies

Sucked Back In
I paid 39.99 for Dissidia so I'm assuming that's what BbS will be.
Its the normal price for new releases.

Memory Master

Gold Member
Awards
As stated before; that's for the import from Japan, the NA price will be $39.99. That's how much Crisis Core and Dissidia cost when they were first released, so I can't see it being more than that.

I think it may be $49.99 becuase 358/2 days was $39.99 and it was on the DS.

Malevolence

Raw Life
I got days for $29.99, so Im guessing BBS will be $39.99 but seeing that there both from different companies, I could be wrong.

Smoofy

Dogs Eating Dogs
Awards
The Roleplay Section. I seldom venture out.
I got my Days copy for $29.99 :p lol

Anyways when I get a PSP ((Been wanting one for a while, getting one for christmas lol)) this is one game I'm definetly saving up for.
English PS2 + living in America= No working = Selling PS2 and KHII copy = Epic Sadness

invasian94

obviously this will be the price if you import it. like someone said before the American version will be much cheaper than if you directly convert it. PSP games by itself don't go any higher than $40

Hueco*Cielo

I was surprised that Days came out for $34.99 because previous SE titles that came out for the DS were $39.99, like Dragon Quest, FF III and IV, Heroes of Mana, et al... When Days was first listed on the Gamestop website it was for $39.99 before SE released its real price.

So, looking at previous release prices for the PSP, BbS is most likely to be #39.99.

The fact that the price is higher in Japan as far as exchage rates go, Japan is just a really expensive place to live.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back