• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS Multiplayer - Versus or Co-op?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Versus or Co-op?

• Versus

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • Co-op

Votes: 20 35.1%
  • Can?t decide

Votes: 17 29.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Y

Yannis

They said in interview that they are thinking a feature for BbS, maybe co-operative storymode or versus battlemode.

Which one you want more?

Personally I want the versus. I want to just fight against other players and the storymode is better alone, but still I dont know. Might be fun to play with someone i.e. on KHI the storyline...

Lancelot

It's the only NEET thing to do.
Awards
Re: Versus or Co-op?

In BbS? Well I'd rather have Co-Op Versus lulz... but I think I'd rather go with Versus too, for a better experience, it would be interesting to test the different abilities and skill levels

Salty the Hero

self loafer
Awards

I`d pick Co-op..... It`s fun playing with other people.

Macabre

Gold Member

I don't care which mode in multi-player they implement in BBS, as long as they make it good and enjoyable.

Byronic Hero

Resonance of Darkness
Awards

Alright everyone didnt have to quote RB. Dont add to his ego:lol:

SilverJ-17

spams bombs, not posts
Awards

I'd like versus more. I've never been one for Co-op, but like it was said earlier, as long as it's done right.

Erlix

I don't know but I think I will go with versus mode.

Gabo

The boy who blocked his own shot

Alright everyone didnt have to quote RB. Dont add to his ego
I wasn't aware he had an ego.

But for me, versus.
It's more fun to compete against others imo.

forcecommander

I would much rather have co-op, it just seems that having a versus would be difficult and weird, especially for Kingdom Hearts, Co-Op makes a lot more sense.

Marly

All right, don't have a crap attack
Awards

I would only want Versus if you could feel a distinct difference in how the different characters play, but Co-Op would be fun

A

Audo

Just to be clear, this is what is known about it:
Nomura and his team have announced in a Famitsu Interview that they were thinking about including a Multiplayer feature. They expected it to be either something co-operative, or competitive, but that they want to make an element that will use the PSP to it's fullest. Nomura also commented that if there were to be Multiplayer in BBS it would be different from 358/2 Days. No mention of the possibility of Multiplayer has been brought up since.

Odds are, they have dropped the concept all together though, or we would have heard something more by now.
And he didn't say a Co-op Storymode =/

Gandalf-the-Wise

Awards

if not in this game, they should really incoporate co-op in KH3! Up to like three players for real. one is sora and the other two players are donald, goofy, riku, mickey, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back