• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

BBS meaning theory

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf Enigma

Well in my mind, Birth By Sleep probably means that something is born if something is sleeping. For example, Sora was sleeping in KH2 but roxas was not born when that happened, he was born when Sora was a heartless. But, what if when sora was a heatless his soul was dormant and roxas was created into this world as a nobody.

Charlie K

Back in Business
Well in my mind, Birth By Sleep probably means that something is born if something is sleeping. For example, Sora was sleeping in KH2 but roxas was not born when that happened, he was born when Sora was a heartless. But, what if when sora was a heartless his soul was dormant and roxas was created into this world as a nobody.

I just fixed up a few things...But what do you mean, a Nobody is a Body and a Soul...And Maybe the Heart is sleeping while they're a Heartless..I dunno.Lol...It doesn't mean that Birth By sleep has to do anything with Heartless and Nobody...Yea..

bittermeat

デザートタイ&#
Website
heartstation.org
Birth by Sleep sounds like a dream to me. I mean, literally. But I suppose it doesn't make much sense as regarding KH, so... Maybe it'll explain more about Ven's connection to Sora/Roxas.

Niyu-chan

Eh, I don't think we could just randomly make guesses about the title. =/
I'm not sure what it means, but if we want to go with how Kingdom Hearts is, maybe it has something to do with the actual plot.

I imagine that becoming a heartless is somewhat like sleeping. So, a nobody is born by the sleep of becoming a heartless. That is what I assume, somewhat.

khluva010

Nice Ascot!
on the playground is where I spent most of my days
hmmm I have a few possible answers for BBS:

1) The obvious one, refering to Xehanort and were going to be dealing with him and VAT as well.
2) This ones kind of bizarre but I thought maybe sleep could be someones name and I really have no evidence or nothing on this radical theory of mine but I'm working on it.
3) The Birth By Sleep is refering to that one room call "The Room of Sleep" and the game well end with Aqua going into the room of sleep which would explain why (we think) her armor is in that room.

sorry if these theories are ridiculous. :]

Thrax

Switzerland - Zurich / Canada - Scarborough (TN)
Hmpf, Why cant some people stop with their speculations and theorys, which doesnt make any sense v.v
Birth by Sleep is a game in the past, it will explain us the secret of Xehanort, and Ven, we never heard other things, there are no really amazing things that we know yet.

btw a question, what does dunno mean? o_O lol

SeaSalt IceCream

AAAMMAAAZZZINNNNGG!
It's weird, I was thinking of making a thread on this a while a ago but I decided to slow down on the thread making, lol
Here's mine...
I think Birth By Sleep means a dawn of a new era, You know when somone dies they say Rest in Peace. When you sleep you rest, So I figured that perhaps V.A.T had means which ended up in their defeat and new heros were born...

Hmpf, Why cant some people stop with their speculations and theorys, which doesnt make any sense v.v
Birth by Sleep is a game in the past, it will explain us the secret of Xehanort, and Ven, we never heard other things, there are no really amazing things that we know yet.

btw a question, what does dunno mean? o_O lol
True I used to feel the same way but I guess people just get bored so they have to think about things that could happen to amuse themselves,

dunno is short for I don't know. :)

canito_q

Maybe it has something to do with the video of KH2, when Sora, Riku, and Kairi are sleepingat DI, btw then they fall and thet transform into roxas, well maybe that's not Roxas, maybe that's just Ven
>_<

Near

Birth By Sleep...Maybe it isn't saying "Birth happens by sleepiing" Maybe it's saying "Birth is next to sleep"...In which case Darkness is made when the light will rest? When good is gone then evil will awaken?

Bh325

Birth By Sleep...Maybe it isn't saying "Birth happens by sleepiing" Maybe it's saying "Birth is next to sleep"...In which case Darkness is made when the light will rest? When good is gone then evil will awaken?

Hmmm, that's not bad. You might be up to something. This is a nice theory.:thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back